剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
关于甜点那方面
About dessert.
你还记得上次莉莉安的
You remember the last time
生日蛋糕出了岔子那事吗
Lillian's birthday cake was wrong.
弗雷德里克·道格拉斯因此去世了
Frederick Douglass died.
是的
Yes.
我记得 夫人
Yes, madam.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你知道我是已婚妇女了
You know I'm a married woman.
我不在意某些笨蛋
I don't give a crap about some ring
给你买♥♥的戒指
that some chump bought you.
不久之前我突然顿悟了
I had an epiphany the other day.
一副未来的美景在我眼前展开
It was a vision of the future.
我升职加薪 当上总经理 出任CEO
I was standing on a giant mountain of money,
迎娶白富美 也就是你
and you were by my side.
而纯洁的圣光
And beautiful rays of godly light
从你身体所有洞里喷涌而出
were shooting out of all your holes.
- 我身体所有的洞 - 所有的
- All my holes? - All your holes.
我走上了人生巅峰
I own 12 houses in 12 countries.
唯缺我的真命天女
The only thing I don't own is the woman I love.
浪漫粉末
Romance powder!
哦 查尔斯
Oh, Charles.
你总能知道如何卸下我的心防
You always knew how to get my defenses down.
我是唯一真正爱着你的人
I'm the only man who will ever truly love you.
我也绝对是唯一的
And I'm definitely the only man...
知道怎么撩拨你的男人
who knows how to do this to you.
感觉我重返十一岁了
I feel like I'm 11 again!
不 你没有
No, you don't.
把这些菜切丝 给什锦蔬菜沙拉备用
I want those vegetables julienned for the crudités.
花色肉冻做好没
Where is that aspic?
拿去冻了吗 冻了吗
Is it chilled?Is it chilled?
盐加太多啦
Too much salt!
是盐还是糖来着
Or is it sugar?
我已经吃不出来了
I can't tell anymore.
每道菜尝起来都像烤糊了的吐司块
Everything tastes like burnt toast points.
哦 你该歇着了
Oh, you must stop working,
求你了
I beg of you.
小伙子 我从莉莉安出生开始
Boy, I've been in charge of Lillian's birthday
就一直负责筹划她的生日
since before she was born.
皮珀斯 不 你不能离开我们
Peepers...no, you can't leave us.
- 皮珀斯 不要 求你 - 布兰奇 布兰奇
- Peepers, no, please. - Blanche, Blanche?
- 我在 - 你在哪儿 布兰奇
- Yes. - Where are you, Blanche?
- 我在这儿 - 布兰奇 我看不到你
- Yes, I'm here. - Blanche, I can't see you.
- 我就在这儿 - 布兰奇 走近一些
- I'm right here. - Blanche, come closer.
- 我就在这儿啊 - 布兰奇 我求你
- I'm right here. - Blanche, I asked for you
凑近些 见鬼 我看不到你
to come closer, damn it.I can't see you.
- 跟我说话 - 布兰奇
- Just talk to me. - Blanche.
我需要你给巨龟披上雪纺
I need you to chiffon the great turtle.
什么
What?
父亲 我来见你了
Father, I'm coming to see you.
皮珀斯
Peepers?
皮珀斯
Peepers.
皮珀斯
Peepers!
这特么操蛋的一切
To hell with all this!
布兰奇 去找戈德伯格医生
Blanche, go call Dr. Goldberg!
好
Yes.
各位 蛋糕加了太多糖了好伐
Everyone, this cake has too much sugar!
搞定这个 派 我们走
And fix this... pie!Let's go!
你们还游手好闲的干嘛
What are you lollygagging around for?
快去搞些动物形状的气球来
Make some balloon animals!
这可是莉莉安的生日
It's Lillian's birthday!
嘿 美丽的小姐
Hey, pretty lady.
你为什么从派对上离去
Why'd you leave the party?
我都不跟自己的孩子说话
I don't talk to my own children.
干嘛要跟你说话
Why would I talk to you?
你不太喜欢我的主人 是吗
You don't like my master very much, do you?
我有一些可以让你消愁的好东西
I have something that can take your mind off it.
我故乡产的美味
Delicacy from my homeland.
好恶心 我才不吃绿色食物
Ew, I don't eat green food.
不是食物 毒品
Not food.Drug.
哦 嚼着吃吗
Oh, so I just chew it?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你嚼阿♥拉♥伯茶的模样真动人
You are very pretty when you chew khat.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
- 你听说过灵气吗 - 呃呃
- Have you ever heard of Reiki? - Uh-uh.
用这个我可以抚遍你全身
That's when I touch you all over
却不碰触一寸皮肤
without touching you at all.
- 我可以试试吗 - 嗯
- May I? - Mm-hmm.
哦 我有爱人了 抱歉
Oh, I'm seeing someone, sorry.
哦
Oh!
- 什么 - 我啥都不知道
- What? - I didn't realize.
打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
不 没有
No, no.
有什么 我可以帮你什么吗
How can--how can I help?
楼下发生了一起意外
There is an emergency downstairs.
好的
Okay, yes.
我们下楼去
Let's go downstairs.
我不知道该怎么开口
I don't know how to tell you this.
也许皮珀斯到了该去天上
It may be time for Peepers to go
到那最佳仆人的归属地去的时候了
to that great servant's quarters in the sky.
他熬不到日出了
He won't see sunrise.
我们不能放弃他 不能
We can't give up,we just can't!
他已经药石罔效了
We've come to the limits of what Western medicine can do.
此时此刻 唯一能拯救他的 唯有爱的力量
The only thing that can save him at this point is love.
坐
Sit.
这才是乖小孩
That's a good boy.
现在 起来 起来 起来 起来
Now up, up, up, up.
现在乞讨
Now beg.
乞讨
Beg.
我真的很想来一口
I would really like that morsel.
这能暂时地抵御住这一波的饥饿
It would temporarily end this bout of starvation.
求您 求您发发善心
Please, I beg of you.
乖孩子
Good boy!
哦 你把他训练的很好
Oh, you've trained him.
哦 这蛋糕是怎么回事啊
Ooh, what is wrong with this cake?
这是三倍浆果蛋糕
This is triple berry cake.
莉莉安的生日一直都是
Lillian always has quadruple berry cake
四倍浆果蛋糕
on her birthday.
哦 我的天 莉莉安 太恶心了
Oh, my God, Lillian!That's so gross!
哦 莉莉安 这对你来说一定是场噩梦
Oh, Lillian, this must be a nightmare for you.
哦 大家伙儿 放松点好吗
Oh, relax, everyone, would you?
只不过是个生日蛋糕而已
It's just a birthday cake.
我们又不是小孩了啊
What are we, children?
这个轻快的语调似曾相识啊
I'd recognize that breezy tune anywhere.
看来某个人刚被摸出了高♥潮♥啊
Seems as though someone just got fingered.
怎么了 加菲猫
What is it, Garfield?
是我
Yes.
我在想 我们可不可以
I was wondering if maybe...
下楼去 跟皮珀斯说一丢丢
we would go downstairs and say something nice
好听的话
to Peepers.
他需要我们的关爱
He needs love.
你喋喋不休巴拉巴拉
What in the hell of all shits
蹦出的屁话是什么意思
are you blathering on about?
在莉莉安生日去仆人的住处吗
The servants' quarters on Lillian's birthday?
不是什么好主意
I don't think so.
再多说些废话 你就会失去
You are this close to losing
你洗蛋蛋的特权了
your ball-washing privileges.
我
I--
- 滚 - 好
- Shoo! - Yes.
教养多么好的大家族啊
What a great family.
你们知道吗
You know what?
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表