剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表
昨天用的好好的啊
It worked perfectly well yesterday.
啊
Ah.
好痛苦
Oh, the pain!
好难受
The pain!
别再磨磨唧唧喋喋不休了 快扎她
Oh, quit your jibber jabbering and prick her.
我的人生正走向崩溃
My life is falling apart.
我觉得我的丈夫 海军准将 背着我出轨了
I think my husband, the Commodore, is having an affair.
你的皮肤是如此白皙诱人 椅子
You have such lovely alabaster skin, Chair.
我希望我的皮肤跟你一样好
I wish I had skin like that.
但我的某位先辈离开了摩尔村庄
but Great Grand-no-no sacked a Moorish village,
现在我是拉丁美洲人
and now I'm Latin.
椅子 这是威尔士语名字吗
Chair. Is that Welsh?
不 就是椅子 家具的那个椅子 是我的名字
No, it's Chair, like a chair. But my name.
我不明白 你为什么不看看周围的世界呢
I don't get it. Why wouldn't you want to see?
我很喜欢用双眼观察
I like seeing.
不是她想不想看的问题 而是她双目失明了
It's not that she doesn't want to see, it's that she can't see.
她是在用她的眼睛看吗
Well, is she looking through her eyes?
睡你的觉去
Go back to sleep.
塞恩斯伯里侯爵大驾光临
The Marquis de Sainsbury has arrived.
什么 他来早了
What? He's early!
我还没把雀斑除掉呢
I haven't burned my freckles off yet.
布兰奇 拿个床单遮住这个盲姑娘 赶紧的
Blanche, put a sheet over the blind girl, now!
你好 能与您结识是我
Hello. I can't tell you how pleased I am to make
- 无上的荣幸 侯爵 - 早上好 殿下
- your acquaintance, Marquis. - Good morning, Your Highness.
很抱歉我来早了 但我想看看出其不意的效果
I'm sorry that I'm early, but I like to catch people off guard.
我是塞恩斯伯里侯爵
I'm the great Marquis de Sainsbury,
新港上流社会的仲裁者
the arbiter of who's who in Newport society.
现在 由于暴发户们的涌现
Now, with all this new money,
我的职责就是挑选其中的精英
it's my job to separate the elite
将他们与那些举止不雅的土豪区别开来
from the almost rich vomit people.
天呐 那是海伦·凯勒吗
Good figs, is that Helen Keller?
为什么你们不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
你们邀请到了全美最具影响力的女人
you had the most famous woman in America here?
她吗
Her?!
您无法看到上帝赐予你的壮美
The great tragedy is that you cannot see
的确是一大悲剧
the magnificent beauty with which God has bestowed you.
等等 你也会说不出声的手语吗
Wait, you speak that dumb hand language, too?
我可是塞恩斯伯里侯爵 我会说所有的语言
I'm the Marquis de Sainsbury. I speak all the languages.
我的意思是 能有多难呢
I mean, how hard could it be?
不就是用手说话嘛
It's just hands.
我确实很顽劣
I am wicked.
而你是个淘气的哑巴 你在干嘛
You are a wicked mute.What are you doing?
那纯粹是胡言乱语
That's gibberish.
你是在给自己难堪
You're embarrassing yourself.
她抢走了我的风头
She stole my moment!
如果我不再跟她打交道了 她的失明和失聪
When I get done with her,being deaf and blind
就会成为她最不值得顾虑的问题
is gonna to be the least of Helen Keller's problems.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
真是魅力十足
Utterly charming.
告诉我 你对女性穿长裤
Tell me, what do you think
的热潮是怎么看的
of the new women's fashion of pants?
包着屁♥股♥的裙子吗 太令人厌恶了
Oh, the butt dress? Repulsive!
我在跟海伦说话
I was talking to Helen.
既然有此贵宾远道而来做客
Well, since we have such an esteemed guest staying with us,
为什么不拿出我们的可♥卡♥因♥酒呢
why don't we bring out the cocaine wine?
听上去很有异国情调啊
Well, that sounds exotic.
将可♥卡♥因♥和酒混在一起是何等意外之喜
What serendipity has married cocaine and wine?
我曾经在印度支那试过鸦♥片♥
I tried opium once in Indochina
它让我通过我的齿间吞云吐雾
and all it made me do was shit through my teeth.
我们的贵客是女性禁酒联合会的成员
Our guests are members of the Women's Temperance League,
所以我们不喝酒 谢谢
so no wine for us, thank you.
别担心 主要成分是可♥卡♥因♥
Don't worry.It's mostly cocaine.
如果主要成分是可♥卡♥因♥的话
If it's mostly cocaine...
让这玩意儿见鬼去 我们崩了她吧
Well, stuff my bottom,let's pop her!
我十分享受弗雷德里克的沐浴时光
Yes, I quite enjoy Frederick's bath time.
我知道那是弗雷德里克在洗澡
I know it's Frederick's bath time,
但在本质上也是我的沐浴时光
but it also is, in an essence,my bath time.
我可以洗洗我的手
I get to wash my hands.
哦 加菲猫 有时候我觉得我仿佛一无所有
Oh, Garfield, sometimes I feel as though I have nothing.
我不能和我爱的女人在一起 我没有自己的事业
I can't be with the woman I love. I have no career.
我终日无所事事
I have absolutely nothing to do all day
只会吃 小憩 打猎
except eat, take naps, hunt,
休息 吸毒 参加体育赛事
relax, take drugs, play sporting games,
做所有能够取悦自己的休闲活动
do all the leisurely activities that please me.
你能想象无法追逐梦想的那种痛苦吗
Can you imagine not being able to follow your dreams?
当然不能 先生
Oh, no, sir.
如你所见 我为百乐寇一家工作
For you see, I work for the Bellacourts.
有时候我都不敢相信自己有多幸运
Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am.
弗雷德里克 我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Frederick, can I tell you a secret?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
那位女士是罗斯福的女儿
That lady was Roosevelt's daughter
没有戴帽子
without a hat!
再来点可♥卡♥因♥酒吗
More cocaine wine?
- 好啊 - 再来一些也无妨
- Yes. - A little bit more won't hurt.
所有新港上流社会的名媛们
Any lady in Newport society
都必须有个好酒量
needs to know how to hold her liquor.
我的酒量比其他人都好 我可是千杯不醉
Well, I can hold my liquor better than anyone!
我也是
Me, too!
我的天 这听起来像是在发出挑战
Oh, my goodness,that sounds like a challenge.
我们是不是应该来看看谁喝得最快
Shall we see who can drink it the fastest?
- 哦 - 好啊 好啊
- Oh! - Yes! Yes!
海伦 某某某
Helen, other person!
- 我们来比赛 - 一 二 三 喝
- Let's race. - One, two, three go!
等下 我得告诉海伦我们在比赛
Wait! I have to tell Helen we're doing a contest.
来吧
Come on.
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Go, go, go, go, go.
是我赢了 你这臭娘们 你又没参赛
I won, you dumb haybag! You don't count.
第二名 为什么我永远都是第二名
Second place. Why am I always second place?
你不是第二名 莉莉安才是
You're not second place.Lillian's second place!
我是第一名 我胜出了
I'm first place.I won.
没人让你参赛 霍尔 你这死胖子
No one asked you to play, Hore! You're fat!
某某某 居然敢叫我某某某
"Other person"?!"Other person"?!
我是教会她沟通的导师
I'm the one that taught her to communicate!
如果没有我 她什么也不是
Without me she'd be nothing!
没有我 你一无是处 凯勒
You're nothing without me, Keller!
一无是处
Nothing!
我爱你 安妮
I love you, Annie!
那是明朝的花瓶 你这聋婊砸
That's a Ming vase, you deaf bitch!
我们也只拥有17个
We only have 17 of those!
我不太清楚发生了什么事
I wasn't totally sure what was happening...
我只知道我想要刺伤某个人
but I knew I wanted to stab someone.
放开我妹妹
Let go of my sister!
你们这群异教♥徒♥
You heathens!
这是哪里 巴尔的摩吗
What is this, Baltimore?!
入侵者看枪
Intruder!
# 我只想要金钱 金钱 #
I just want the money, money
# 我只想要金钱 #
I just want the money
很抱歉霍顿斯毁了一切
I'm sorry Hortense ruined everything.
霍顿斯到底是谁啊
Who the hell is Hortense?!
事实上我一直都在这儿啊
I've literally been here the whole time.
我马上就走
I am leaving!
安妮 海伦
Annie? Helen?
你们有坐过
Have you ever taken a ride
1901劳斯莱斯马车式汽车吗
in a 1901 Rolls-Royce carriage?
功率4马力 人造皮革
4 horsepower. Human leather.
鬼才在乎那愚蠢的新港400热点人物榜单呢
Who cares about the stupid Newport 400 anyway?
我只想安安静静的做个百乐寇族人
I just want to be a Bellacourt.
我们也许有点怪癖
We might be a little kooky,
我们也许会用我们自己疯狂的方式来处事
and we might do things in our own crazy little way,
但归根结底 唯一重要的是家人
but in the end, the only thing that matters is family.
剧集 | 流金岁月(2015) | 导航列表