剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
We got to leave Two Bridges, all right? We don't need it.
我们不能再要双桥了 我们并不需要那个
I'm sorry, Mikey, did you not just see
阿迈 你怎么了 你刚刚没有看见吗
Big Pussy's head in a fucking box?
大咪的脑袋 就他妈的在那个盒子里
Hey, I've known Big Pussy since I was born.
从我出生 我就认识大咪了
Never in a million years, did I think
我从没想到过 有生之年
I'd see Big Pussy get Paltrow-ed.
我会看到大咪的首级
It's fucking crazy.
这简直他妈太疯狂了
It's honestly fucked up. Honestly, pretty...
确实太操蛋了 真的 很...
So fucked up. Dude, it's like, so fucking scary.
太操蛋了 老兄 这就 有点太吓人了
I didn't even see what was in the box. I watched you open it.
我都没看到盒子里是什么 我看着你打开了它
Yeah! I felt like barfing. The blood left your face.
是啊 我感觉我要吐了 你脸色苍白
I honestly was. I thought you were
我认真的 我以为
about to barf. going to, yeah.
你要吐了 快要吐了 是的
But you were saying, I'm sorry. Sorry, so I was saying.
但你在说话 对不起 我是在说话
It's not fuckin' lost on me what happened to Big Puss, okay?
大咪的遭遇对我来说 不是什么大损失好吗
Alabaster? His crew?
阿♥拉♥巴斯特 他的那帮人
They're not like other cats. They're sick!
他们跟别的猫不一样 他们简直是疯子
I was there at the first Pier One battle.
我曾经在一号♥码头首战的现场
Pier One-One.
码头一一
Pier Eleven in some dialects.
在一些方言里也说 码头十一
You choose to go to war with Alabaster?
你选择跟阿♥拉♥巴斯特开战吗
All these kids that worship you,
这些孩子们如此尊敬你
you're sendin' 'em in to die!
你却把他们往火坑里推
Wait, wait, wait. I know why you don't wanna fight, Mikey.
等一下 等等 我知道你为什么不想打架 阿迈
Why's that?
为什么
You don't want to get anymore messed up.
你不想看起来更糟糕
You want to stay pretty
你想要一直漂漂亮亮的
so you can get adopted by some fucking human.
这样 你就可以被那些该死的人类收养了
I know why you had that brochure.
我知道 你为什么拿着那个宣传册
What the heck you talkin' about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
You want to leave the fuckin' crew life,
你♥他♥妈♥就是想逃离帮派
then get out, all right?
那就走吧 好吗
Go live with a human and drink some milk out of a shoe
跟人类一起生活 喝着用鞋子装的牛奶
or whatever the fuck they do in those houses.
或者 在房♥子里做其它那些乱七八糟的事情
I mean, really, Mikey, you think you can get adopted?
讲真 阿迈 你觉得自己能被收养吗
Look at you with that ear, you're a fucking monster.
看看你的耳朵 你♥他♥妈♥就是个怪兽
You're the monster, Philly.
你才是怪兽 菲利
You think Johnny would've been proud?
你觉得乔尼会感到骄傲吗
At what his crew's turned into?
看着他的帮派变成这个样子
The flashiness? The drugs?
空虚的生活 毒品
The paw-stitutes?
这些贱猫吗
Prostitutes but cats.
猫中的贱♥人♥
We could've restored order, and respect
我们本应该恢复秩序
to being a New York alley cat.
为自己是纽约街头的流浪猫 而自豪
But instead we scratched and bit,
但是现在 我们只知道自相残杀
and all the kids got iPhones and Snapchats.
所有的孩子 都在用苹果手♥机♥和Snapchats
And I don't get it! I don't get the template.
但是 我没有 我没得到那个模型
I can't find the "Follow" Button.
我找不到"关注"键
"Order and respect," Mikey? Order and respect?
"秩序和自豪" 阿迈 秩序和自豪吗
That went out the window the night Alabaster killed Johnny,
在阿♥拉♥巴斯特杀了乔尼的那晚 这些就统统消失了
and you fucking know it, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥现在知道了吧
It's a dog-eat-dog world and I'm looking for some pussy.
这就是一个残酷无情的社会 我要去找猫咪
Let's go!
我们走吧
Don't dramatically block the door, Mikey.
别这么轻易地做决定 阿迈
You're still young.
你还年轻
Go back to school.
继续回去读书
Go to university.
去上大学
You're smart.
你很聪明
You're not like the rest of us, Philly.
你和我们其他人不一样 菲利
I chose this life, Mikey.
我选择了这种生活 阿迈
I love you, Mikey.
我爱你 阿迈
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Do you wanna boy hug? Let's boy hug.
想来个男人之间的拥抱吗 好啊
You know, like a too aggressive pat on the back.
就像是在背上重重地拍一拍
I'm gonna slap your back to offset the
我要拍拍你的背
fact that I can feel your heartbeat.
这样就不会注意到你的心跳
It's a beautiful and confusing thing, us boys.
我们男生啊 真是美丽又令人费解的生物
May God look after you, Philly.
希望上帝厚待你 菲利
Hard cut.
跳接
All right, everybody stay focused, okay?
安静 所有人集中注意力 好吗
I don't know where they're... shh, what the fuck was that?
我不知道他们在哪... 那他妈是什么玩意
Philip, right?
菲利普 对吗
You're Johnny's kid brother, all grown up.
你是乔尼的弟弟 一转眼长这么大了
I remember the last time we was here
我还记得上次我们在这里
and you were crying like a baby.
你哭得像个小孩子
Waa! Waa, Johnny! You remember that?
乔尼 你还记得那件事吧
Little baby.
小孩子
Psst, hey, Terrence. You're gonna make it, buddy.
特伦斯 你可以做到的 兄弟
Thank you so much for your support.
很感谢你的支持
Always so nice to meet a fan.
见到粉丝总是一件开心的事
Let me ask you something.
我来问你件事
How'd you know Big Pussy was gonna be in Two Bridges, huh?
你是怎么知道大咪会出现在双桥呢
Well, I had a little help from my friend.
我从朋友那里得到了一点帮助
You might know him as Father Anthony.
你可能认识他 安东尼神父
Well, what do we have here? A bunch of jerk-offs.
这些都是谁啊 一群懦夫
Father Anthony, you don't wanna be here,
安东尼神父 你不会想待在这里的
all right? Things are about to get messy.
明白吗 事情会变得很糟糕
Oh, Father Anthony? Yeah.
安东尼神父 是的
Or is it...
又或者 它...
Voila.
瞧瞧
Wait. Father Anthony, you're bald?
等一下 安东尼神父 你是个秃子
Listen, dumb-ass, my real name is Gigglepuss.
听着 笨蛋 我的真名是哈哈咪
You killed my brother, Chuckles,
你杀了我的弟弟 恰克斯
now I'm gonna kill you for revenge.
现在 我要杀了你 为他报仇
Oh! I really thought you was Irish this whole time.
一直以来 我都以为你是爱尔兰人
Are you an actor?
你是个演员吗
Look, we're all actors in some respect.
听着 从某些方面来说 我们所有人都是演员
But I'm trying to be a professional actor, yeah.
但是 我正努力地想成为一个专业演员
I got a one-man show going now.
我已经出演了个人秀了
It's doing really well...
它非常成功
Oh, here it is with the one-man show.
这就是我的个人秀
So, anyway.
所以 不管怎样
Yeah, guys, I want revenge on Alabaster.
伙计 我想找阿♥拉♥巴斯特报仇
Gigglepuss wants revenge on me. Bingo.
哈哈咪想找我报仇 完全正确
Now this has gotten a little muddy.
现在 这就有点麻烦了
I agree. It is a little muddy, but...
同意 是有点麻烦 但是...
Why don't we just go at it? Allout brawl type of thing.
为什么我们不干脆点 来场全面大战
I like to call it a melee.
我倾向于把这称为一场混战
Ooh! A melee! Yeah, I like that.
混战 对 我喜欢这个
Complete chaos, and then whoever wins is the winner.
完全的混乱 谁赢了就是最后的胜者
Okay, yeah, that sounds great. That sound good?
好啊 听起来很棒 听起来很棒吗
This is gonna be fun. Okay, so let's...
肯定很有趣的 好 所以我们...
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Gig flies!
放马过来吧
Just make it quick, all right?
我们速战速决 好吗
Aw, no!
不要
For Big Pussy!
为了大咪
Mikey! Did I fucking kill him?
阿迈 我他妈杀了他吗
You fucking killed Gigglepuss, dude!
你大爷地 你杀了哈哈咪 伙计
I fucking didn't mean to kill him.
该死的 我他妈没想杀他
All right, focus up! Focus up!
好吧 注意 注意
All right, Alabaster.
好的 阿♥拉♥巴斯特
It's you and me, buddy. You ready to meet your maker?
现在只剩你跟我了 伙计 准备好去见上帝吧
Ah, Johnny's knife.
乔尼的刀子
Well, I have something of Johnny's as well.
我也有乔尼的东西
What, like a gift?
什么 他送你的一个礼物
Yeah, it's like a gift.
是的 一个礼物
You remember this?
你记得这个吗
Johnny's tooth.
乔尼的牙齿
Oh, you recognize it?
你认出来了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表