剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
No, he really is. He's absolutely mental.
是啊 确实是 他太激动了
Yeah. You're not mental, though, are you?
是啊 可你不会那样 对吗
Lumpy, we can't keep doing this.
傻妹 我们不能再这样下去了
Oh, but why not, Mike? I want you.
为什么不行呢 迈克 我想要的是你
Don't do this. I just... Please.
别这样 我只是 别这样
He's right there.
他就在这里
I pick the green one, I get zapped.
我选了绿色的 嚓 被电了
I pick the red one, I get zapped.
选了红色的 嚓 又被电了
Oy vey. It's a whole thing.
天啊 整件事就是这样
We have to tell him. No!
我们得告诉他 不行
No, you can't, or all this falls apart.
不行 不能告诉他 要不这一切就都完了
The guilt is eating me up inside.
愧疚感都快把我折磨疯了
I should be eating you up outside.
那我应该让你好好"疯"下
Oh my God.
天哪
Lumpy, what the fuck?
傻妹 管他呢
Morning, Mikey. Morning, Lumpy.
早上好 阿迈 早上好 傻妹
What?
怎么了
I had the craziest dream last night, you guys.
我昨晚上做了个超级奇怪的梦 各位
These two people just like wrestling,
有两个人好像扭打在一起
but it was also like they were having a lot of fun.
但他们似乎又玩得挺开心的
So weird, dude.
真是太奇怪 老兄
That's crazy.
这梦太疯狂了
Yeah, dude. So abnormal.
是啊 哥们 太不正常了
But you were asleep for the whole night, though, right?
但是你昨晚上睡得挺好的 是吧
Yeah, pretty uninterrupted. It felt good, actually.
是啊 完全没被打扰 睡得挺舒服的
You needed that. Wait a... mmm.
你确实需要睡个好觉 等...
Hold on a second. Hmm? What's up?
等等 怎么了
Why are you stopping talking? Umm... Lumpy.
你怎么不说话了 傻妹
What did you do last night after I went to bed?
我昨天睡觉之后 你干什么去了
Nothing. She didn't really do anything.
什么也没干啊 她确实什么也没干
Nothing. Yeah. She just kind of hanging.
什么都没做 她就去溜达了一会儿
So, I went to bed and nothing happened?
就是说 我睡觉之后 什么也没发生吗
No. No. No. No, no, I didn't. Did you?
没 没有 没啊 我什么也没做 你呢
I didn't. No. Did I... no. I didn't see...
我什么也没做 没有 我吗 没有 我不明白
Well, I can't believe this.
好吧 我真不敢相信
Look, dude. O-okay.
兄弟 好吧
They come in here overnight
他们居然摸黑过来
and give Lumpy warrior face paint.
给傻妹脸上也画了油彩
Mike's got warrio face paint.
迈克脸上也有油彩
Philly's the only boy in the apartment
菲利是这房♥子里
not getting face paint!
唯一脸上没有油彩的宝宝
This is just rich, you know? This... Phil.
这简直太过分了 这... 阿菲
Yeah, Mikey?
怎么了 阿迈
What is it, my best friend in the whole world?
有什么事吗 我最好的朋友
Lumpy and I are in love.
傻妹和我相爱了
What'd you say? It's time to come clean.
你说什么 是时候挑明这件事了
Lumpy, is this true?
傻妹 这是真的吗
I... I don't know what to say.
我 我不知道该怎么说
That's kind of all I can say.
我没法跟你解释
But... Lumpy is my girlfriend.
但 傻妹是我的女朋友
And... and, Mike, you're...
还有 还有 迈克 你是
you're my best... You're my best friend, dude.
你是我... 你是我最好的朋友啊 兄弟
How could you... ack! How could...
你怎么能 啊 你怎么能
Phil!
阿菲
Oh my God. He's trying to kill himself.
我天 他要自杀
Okay, I'm gonna grab his legs. I wanna die! I wanna die!
这样 我来抓住他的腿 让我去死 让我去死
I'm trying! Get off of me! Go on!
我正在尽力 别动我 让我去死
I'm not strong! Fuck you! Fuck you!
我受不了 滚开 都给我滚
All right.
好了
Oh, there he goes. There he goes.
又来了 又来了
Grab him. I'm trying.
抓住他 我正在想办法
Phil. Phil, what are you doing?
阿菲 阿菲 你干什么啊
I don't know how
我不明白
you could drown yourself with one of those anyway.
你怎么能用这个把自己淹死
Okay, get him. Keep an eye on him. No, get off!
好了 抓住他 看着他 别这样 快下来
I wanna fucking die. No, no, no, no, no!
我想去死 不 不 不要啊
Ow! Shit.
卧♥槽♥
Oh God, here we go again.
我的老天爷啊 又来了
Light myself on fucking fire! No! Don't blow it out!
我要把自己点着 不行 别吹它
Lumpy, get a blanket! Watch me burn!
傻妹 拿个毯子来 把我烧死算了
Get off of me! Son of a bitch.
离我远点 混♥蛋♥
Well, that didn't work.
好吧 这也不行
Please. Just... just stop.
求你了 别 别这样了
It's never going to work.
这样没用的
You're not going to kill yourself
你不可能就这样
by running into a wall, okay? Just quit it.
把自己撞死 好吗 别闹了
Lumpy? Yes?
傻妹 怎么
Was I not a good boyfriend to you?
我有什么地方做的不对吗
That's not really the answer I was looking for, Lumps.
我不是想问这个 傻妹
I think you just need to eat.
我觉得你得吃点东西了
I think you need to eat something. Exactly.
我觉得你得吃点东西 对啊
Darling, have some pellets.
亲爱的 吃点药丸吧
That's it! What?
对啊 对什么啊
I'll go on a hunger strike, dude.
我要绝食 哥们
No. D... If I don't eat, then I'll die.
别 别这 如果我不吃饭 那就会饿死
Don't do that. You two lovebirds
别这样 你们两个奸夫淫♥妇♥
are gonna have to watch me wither away!
就眼睁睁地看着我饿死吧
All right, get your hand on green. Go.
现在 把你的手放在绿色的上面 开始
Okay, I'm trying. Where are you putting your hand?
好的 我在尽力而为呢 你手往哪儿放呢
Where do you think I'm putting my hand?
你觉得我打算把手放在哪里呢
Oh my God.
我的天啦
She totally confused all the passing piranhas
♪ 她迷失在食人鱼群中 ♪
Nobody ever think...
从没有人想到...
Can you believe Variety panned this? It's really good.
你能相信综合娱乐台播出了这个吗 真的很棒
Really funny and good. Really. Really funny and so good.
真的很有趣 很棒 超有趣 超棒
I'm in space.
我在太空里了
Lump lingered last in line for brains
♪ 肿块逗留在脑中 ♪
And the one she got was sorta rotten and insane
♪ 她的那个有点腐烂 有点疯狂 ♪
I think I'm gonna turn in. Okay.
我要去睡觉了 好的
Night, baby. All right, good night. Love you.
晚安 宝贝 好的 晚安 爱你
Okay, love you.
我也爱你
Do you mind just like... I don't...
你介意... 怎么说呢...
When you're turning the page, it's... it's pretty loud.
你翻书的时候 声音... 真的非常吵
I'm literally just turning the page.
我真的只是在翻书而已
It just feels like you're
感觉就像是
actually making a point to turn it loud.
故意翻书这么响 强调你在看书
Hate to break it to you,
我本不想告诉你的
me reading is not a personal attack on you. Okay.
我读书并非是想要针对你 好吧
This is exactly what Dr. Schumacher said.
这跟舒马赫医生说的一模一样
Schumacher's a quack.
舒马赫就是个江湖郎中
I don't understand why this Why you even
我不明白为什么 为什么你
is a thing that is rooted in the relationship. bring up a mood.
在我们感情中 这就不能改变 这么大脾气
It's always, "Oh yeah, this thing you did this one time."
你总是 "好吧 这种事你之前干过一次"
Why are you being so aggressive toward me with this?
你为什么如此咄咄逼人呢
I'm sorry. I'm being aggressive? Yeah, you are.
抱歉 我咄咄逼人吗 是啊 就是你
She could've read a magazine right on top of my head.
她在我头上看杂♥志♥都可以的
I would've been a fucking magazine rack for her.
我愿意当她的杂♥志♥支架
I miss Lumpy's rack.
我好想念傻妹的支架
Oh my God. So sad.
天啊 好伤心啊
You actually make it a loud thing somehow!
真的不知道为什么 你动静特别大
At least I'm reading, not watching porn.
至少我是在读书 而不是在看黄♥片♥
Oh my God.
天啊
A rat in the sewer. That's what makes sense.
下水道里的老鼠 这就对了
It just feels right.
感觉太对了
You know, it's really good, too.
你知道的 这样其实很好
I wasn't expecting it to taste like this,
我没有想到味道会是这样
which was really nice.
真是太棒了
Whoa, dude. Politically, it makes a difference.
伙计 从政♥治♥上讲 是不一样的
What the fuck was that, man?
那他妈的是什么啊 老兄
You're cracking up, Philly.
你正在崩溃 菲利
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表