剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
it was gonna get kidnapped?
它会被绑♥架♥呢
Pass me the ball. Can you do this? Can you do this?
把球传给我 你能做这个吗 你能吗
I could do that. No, you can't do shit.
我能 不 你♥他♥妈♥什么都不会
You got no skills to pay the bills.
你连钱都不会挣
Yeah, right, dude. They call me Carmelo Anthony,
哥们 他们管我叫卡梅隆·安东尼
'cause I'm the best Knick of all time.
因为我一直都是最厉害的尼克斯球员
Get the fuck outta here!
你♥他♥妈♥别胡说八道了
What kind of Knicks fan are you?
你算什么尼克斯队的粉
All right, who do you like?
好吧 你喜欢谁
Top five Knicks of all time.
尼克斯五巨头
I got Patrick Ewing at the center,
帕特里克·尤因是中锋
Willis Reed... I switch him over to the power forward...
威利斯·里德... 我让他去当大前锋
Bernard King at the small forward,
伯纳德·金是小前锋
Earl "The Pearl" Monroe shooting guard,
"珍珠"厄尔·门罗做得分后卫
Walt "Clyde" Frazier at the two.
沃尔特·"克莱德"·弗雷泽做后卫
That's just my starting team.
这就是我的开场阵容
Off the bench! God knows what I'm gonna do with you guys.
至于替补席 我都不知道该拿你们怎么办
You know what, dude? You and me should play for the Knicks.
你知道吗 哥们 我们应该为尼克斯队效力才对
We would be good. Right?
我们一定会很出彩 对吗
I mean, we'd be fantastic. Quick.
我是说 我们肯定会牛到没朋友
We'd be sick. We have four arms.
我们会很厉害 我们有四只手呢
Four arms. Check it out.
四只手 你看
Okay, yeah, we would have some problems with the size.
好吧 我们在个头上可能是有些劣势
Yeah, you are a little short.
没错 你是有点矮
I had a little coffee in high school.
那是因为我高中咖啡喝多了
Okay? It stunted my growth. Uh, that explains it.
懂吗 它影响我发育了 原来如此啊
But I'm like Muggsy Bogues.
但是我喜欢马格西·博格斯
Gnats are smaller than us! That's true.
蚊子比我们小多了 确实
Gnats are smaller than fleas. Wait a second.
蚊子比跳蚤还小 等等
Did we not take a left?
我们刚没走左边吗
Jesus, everything looks the same.
老天 这里看着都一样
Huh. Maybe we'll go this way.
我们走这边吧
Holy shit.
我的天...
Look at fucking this.
快瞧瞧这个
This is beautiful.
太美了
It's fucking huge!
真♥他♥妈♥大啊
God. Makes you think about
天 这样的场景会让我想到
how much smaller we are than this monkey.
跟这只猴子比起来 我们多么渺小
And then Madison Square Garden? I bet you could fit like,
还有那个麦迪逊广场 那里应该能坐下...
I don't know, 50 monkeys in there. At least 50 monkeys.
我猜 五十只猴子吧 至少五十只
I mean, can you imagine how big the whole world is?
你能想像这世界有多大吗
Damn, dude. Sometimes it's... it's all too much.
哥们 有时候... 这真是太震撼了
What do you mean, Erik? I was just thinking...
艾瑞克 你想说什么 我只是在想...
There's this monkey, we're in his asshole...
这有只猴子 我们在它的"菊花"里...
Does he even know we exist? Probably not. You know?
它知道我们的存在吗 可能并不知道
But then, does God even know we exist?
那... 上帝知道我们的存在吗
And... and... and if he did know we existed,
如果... 如果他真的知道我们存在
why would he even care about us?
他又为什么要在乎我们呢
I don't know. Maybe he doesn't, man.
我也说不准 也许他不知道 哥们
Maybe we're free. Just passing through.
没准我们是自♥由♥的 只是匆匆过客
A brief pause in the great cosmic dance.
壮丽的宇宙之舞中 一个短暂停顿
It's like we're between planes of existence, you know?
就像我们位于许多平行世界之间 懂我的意思吗
We're ephemeral. You know what I like about you?
我们的生命很短暂 你知道我最喜欢你哪点吗
You got good words, Corey. Thanks, Erik.
你真会说话 科瑞 谢了 艾瑞克
We are ephemeral.
我们的一生确实很短暂
It's like I'm only a small reflection
就像 我只是自己构建的世界中
of the world I constructed. Yeah, exactly.
一个小小映像 是的 就是这个意思
I... I am big. I mean, I am
可我 我挺大的啊 我是说 我是
the second-tallest flea on this monkey's ass.
这只猴子屁♥股♥上第二高的跳蚤
That's gotta stand for something, right?
这一定是有意义的 对吧
Yeah! You're getting it!
对啊 你开始明白我的意思了
Yo! I'm ephemeral! I don't give a shit!
嘿 我确实活不长 可我不在乎
There you go, Erik! Let it out!
这就对了 艾瑞克 喊出来
I got blood pumping through my veins!
我现在感到热血沸腾啊
I'm feeling good! It's mostly monkey blood too.
我感觉很棒 虽说主要是猴子的血
How you like that?
这个怎么样
Woo! I can see it on the Jumbotron right now.
此刻 我能在大屏幕上看得一清二楚
Erik and Corey are the two greatest Knicks of all time!
艾瑞克和科瑞 史上最伟大的两位纽约尼克队球员
There's three seconds left. I have the ball.
还剩下三秒 我拿到球了
I put it behind my back!
看我变向过人
Two, one! He shoots...
二 一 他出手了
And it's good!
球进啦
The crowd goes crazy.
全场沸腾了
Everybody's going nuts. Yeah!
每个人都疯狂了 好哎
Whoa. Wh... wh... what...
喂 什 什 什么
what the... What the fuck was that?
什么 什么鬼
Oh. Uh, I thought we were ephemeral,
我以为我们活不长
like "Who gives a shit?" You know? I don't know. I'm gay.
管他呢 你懂吗 我不知道怎么说 我是同性恋
Uh, yeah, no, I'm... I'm gay too, but this is...
我 我也是 但是这里...
this is a sacred place, my friend. You gotta earn that.
这是个很神圣的场所 亲爱的 你得明白这点
I'm sorry. Shit. I'm an idiot.
对不起 我去 我真是个笨蛋
Well, don't apologize. Maybe... maybe you try again.
不用道歉 要不 要不你再试一次
Maybe shut your eyes this time?
这次闭着眼吧
Yeah. Sorry. None of that tongue shit.
是啊 不好意思 别伸舌头
Of course. Kiss me on the lips,
当然 亲我的嘴唇
like a gentleman.
像个绅士一样
There you go. Soft, nice.
这就对了 轻轻地 很好
Hold me tight.
抱紧我
Anyway, we're out to dinner with Craig and...
总而言之 我们和克雷格去吃晚饭 还有
What's his wife's name? Sarah.
他老婆叫什么来着 萨拉
Sarah, yeah. So we... Yes.
萨拉 对 所以我们 是啊
Craig and Sarah? She's just, I mean, beautiful,
克雷格和萨拉 她非常漂亮
lovely, really nice. She's so nice,
很可爱 人很好 她人很好
but Craig's got this nasally voice, so he's like...
但克雷格有很重的鼻音 他是这样说话的
talking about everything.
大着嗓门 说个不停
The waiter comes over, right,
然后服务员过来了
and he tells him, "I'm sorry.
然后他告诉他说 "对不起
I think there's a cat in here or something."
我觉得这似乎有只猫之类的东西"
No, that's just Craig. That's just Craig!
不 其实那就是克雷格 就是克雷格
That's Craig!
是克雷格
Sorry, I love it. It's so funny.
不好意思 我太喜欢这个笑话了 它太好笑了
Oh, careful.
小心
Oh fuck. Philly.
我去 菲利
Philly. Philadelphia. Philly made a spilly.
菲利 费拉德尔菲亚 菲利把杯子打翻了
I'm sorry, dude. Can we get some napkins
不好意思 兄弟 能给我们
over here? I'm sorry.
拿点餐巾纸吗 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm fucking sorry. No no no, it's fine.
对不起 真的很抱歉 没事 没事
Baby, I think you've had a bit too much.
宝贝 我觉得你有点喝多了
I think you're all mixed up.
你有点糊涂了
You know what? We've been here a while.
你知道吗 我们已经玩了挺久了
Why don't we call it a night?
要不今天就到这吧
No, you guys stay. I... I'm fucking wasted.
不 你们继续 我他妈就是太累了
You know, I know it. Listen, I know it.
你懂的 我明白 听着 我明白
Maybe you just need a little lie down.
也许你只是需要躺下休息会
I love you so much, Lumpy.
我好爱你 傻妹
Give your little baby boy a kiss, Mommy...
给你的小宝贝 来个亲亲吧 妈咪
I mean, Lumpy. Yes.
我是说 傻妹 好的
My little sweetie.
我的小心肝
No, this is great. I'm glad I came.
别这样 真是的 我怎么就跟着来了呢
I'm gonna go lay my little head on my little bed.
我要去上♥床♥ 睡觉觉了
That's a good idea, probably. Sleepy byebyes.
没准这样挺好的 睡去吧 拜拜
I'll be dreaming about you...
我会梦见你的
Oh. My darling. ...my precious Lumpy.
我亲爱的 我最最亲爱的傻妹
The only thing that makes life worth living.
你让我的生活有了意义
Oop! I got it.
我没事
I got it. Get off. I got it. I got it. Oh, mind... Okay.
我没事 我没事 不用管我 小心啊 好吧
All right? Okay, see you guys later.
没事吧 好 那回头见了
Yeah, all right. Peace. Peace, Philly.
好的 这就对了 安静 安静点 菲利
Get some sleep, okay?
好好睡觉吧 好吗
Yeah, Phil is crazy, huh?
阿菲玩儿得挺嗨 是吧
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表