剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Dr. Labcoat.
白大褂博士
I said come in, for fuck's sake!
我他妈说了 进来
Oh, my God.
天哪
I am... so sorry. That door is, like, completely metal.
我... 很抱歉 那扇门是全金属的
Like I couldn't hear fricking anything out there.
我在外面 什么声音都听不到
Um, here's an idea.
我有个主意
What if you had a doorbell that was outside the door
您不如在门外安个门铃 怎么样
so people could have a sound to let them know to come in?
这样就会有声音 提醒人们可以进来了
Actually, why don't I arrange that for you, Dr. Labcoat?
事实上 干脆让我来为您安排吧 白大褂博士
That's an idiotic idea, the assistant.
助理 这是一个愚蠢的主意
Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck me.
去我的
I apologize. It's just a big day, you know,
我很抱歉 只是今天太重要了
and with so much riding on this. Yeah.
好多事情都取决于今天的结果 是啊
The green pill is my life's work...
绿色药丸是我的终生事业...
and it's finally complete.
我终于完成了
That is so cool, you are so smart,
这真是太棒了 您真是太聪明了
and, um, I admire so much about you.
并且 我特别钦佩您
Just my schedule, the assistant. Please.
你只需要告诉我 日程安排就好 助理
Okay, first you have a green pill kickoff meeting
好的 首先你要和董事会的高管们一起
with the board of executives,
参加绿色药丸发布会
followed by a federal drug bureau approval meeting,
然后 要参加联邦药品管理局审批会
and then a video call with the president...
随后 将与美国总统
Of the United States of America.
进行视频通话
The president. Jesus. I know.
总统 天哪 我明白
Can we just move it to, like, next week
我们可以把它改到 例如 下周
or something? I've already moved it twice, so I can't.
或其它时间吗 我已经改了两回 所以不能
I don't feel comfortable... Okay, like, 45 seconds tops.
我觉得这样不好 好吧 最多四十五秒
Okay. I'll circle back and tell them.
好的 我会协调下 然后告诉他们
All right. Great.
好吧 非常好
Oh, the assistant.
助理
I want you to join us for the board of executives meeting.
我希望你也来参加董事会的高管会议
But only the highest up
但只有最高级别的高管们
of the highest-up executives join you for those.
才有资格参加这个会啊
I'm merely an assistant.
我只是个助理
The assistant.
助理
You're ready.
你已经准备好了
Slam it, bitch.
关上门 婊♥子♥
Dr. Labcoat finished that pill thingy.
白大褂博士已经完成了药丸的研发工作
I mean, I wish he'd share more with us, you know?
我希望他能告诉我们更多的细节
I mean, we're the chemicals department.
我是说 我们才是化学部门
All we do is hang out all day.
但我们整天闲着没事干
What do you think's even in that green pill?
你认为那个绿色药丸的成分是什么
I think it's adenosine triphosphate.
我觉得是三磷酸腺苷
I think he found a way to put it into...
我想 他找到了方法把它嵌入...
C2098, you don't actually think Dr. Labcoat uses
C2098 你不会真的以为
substrate-level phosphorylation as the active ingredient
白大褂博士 将磷酸化的底物
in the green pill, do you?
作为绿色药丸的有效成分吧
Well, 49C74, if you let me finish, which you never do,
49C74 你从来不让我说完 如果你让我说完
you would've heard that was not what I was gonna say.
你就会知道 那不是我想说的
I think someone used my mug.
好像有人用了我的马克杯
Look at that lipstick.
看上面的口红印
I think they're those novelty mugs,
我觉得它们就是创意马克杯
like, it comes with the
为了好玩 它们出厂时
lipstick on it to be funny. Yeah. Yeah.
就带着口红印 对 没错
You both know of those? It's funny.
你俩都知道这种杯子吗 很好玩
Yeah. It's just depressing, you know?
是的 这件事太令人沮丧了 你知道吗
Sorry.
打扰了
Hi. Oh, hi.
你好 你好
Chemicals? Yes. Come, come, come, come.
化学部门吗 对 进来 快进来
You can take my seat.
你可以坐我的座位
Hi. Nice to meet you. Welcome.
你好 很高兴见到你 欢迎
Where did you transfer from? Yeah.
你是从哪里调过来的 对啊
I was in toys... in the basement.
我之前在地下室的... 玩具部门
They have toys here? Toys?
这里还有玩具部吗 玩具部吗
This place astounds me.
这公♥司♥太让我震惊了
I swear, I don't know anything that's going on here.
我发誓 我完全不明白这到底怎么回事
Yeah, where's the basement? Probably below.
是啊 地下室在哪里 可能在地下吧
Why would they have toys?
为什么他们会有玩具部呢
I just... I've never seen it. Oh, I don't...
我只是... 我从来没见过 我没有
It doesn't seem important.
看起来似乎不太重要
I didn't mean that...
我不是故意...
No, I didn't mean that against you. I just meant...
不 我不是故意跟你对着干 我只是...
Was it adult toys, though?
是成人玩具吗
Like dildos? Like dil... yeah, was it, like,
比如假阳♥具♥吗 假... 对啊 它会
shake... like a vibrating... Yeah.
震动 像一个振动棒... 没错
Wait. What? Like those beads?
等一等 什么 像那些珠子
I... I don't make adult toys. I make, like...
我... 我不做成人玩具 我...
toys for... Children toys?
做玩具给... 儿童玩具
No. Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. We're the worst.
不 天哪 我很抱歉 我们真是太没礼貌了
We didn't introduce ourselves.
我们还没自我介绍呢
Oh yeah. I'm 49C74.
可不是吗 我是49C74
Yeah, I'm C2098.
我是C2098
I am T084W. That's my mug. There it is.
我是T084W 这是我的杯子 看出来了
And you... and you are?
那你呢... 你
Happy to be here.
来这里很开心
Oh, that's so nice. That's so sweet.
真贴心 你能这么说 真是太棒了
What do we call ya? Yeah.
我们该怎么称呼你呢 对啊
Your name.
你的名字
It's rude to give a fake name.
说一个假名字可有点失礼
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
So... chemicals department.
所以... 化学部
You guys ever, like, sneak anything or...
你们会不会偷偷顺走什么东西 或者
do drugs or... Well, you can pretty much
吸毒或者... 你可以带走
take anything you want.
任何你想带走的东西
I'm currently on Nonvliathan.
我目前正在服用澜薇尔森
It makes it so you don't have to poop or pee.
它让你可以不用去厕所
You can just sweat it out.
而以出汗的方式排出来
yeah, and I'm taking this thing called Flobocillium,
是啊 我在吃这个叫做漂浮西宁的东西
which is a chemical compound that I lace into my food,
是一种随餐服用的复合药物
and it makes me float
可以让我一直处于
about two inches off the ground at all times.
飘离地面两英尺的状态
Go ahead. Pan down.
来啊 往下拍
I just do cocaine.
我只不过磕点可♥卡♥因♥
I can't wait to try it all.
我迫不及待要都试一遍了
The green pill is complete.
绿色药丸已经研制成功了
Pesci co. Is ready to move on to the phase three of the plan...
派西公♥司♥已经准备好 按计划步入第三阶段了
Just to catch everyone up to speed,
为了让所有人都赶上进度
we've made this nifty little demonstration video.
我们做了这个完美的讲解小视频
Pesci co.,
派西公♥司♥
being the largest product manufacturer in the world
身为世界上最大的制♥造♥商
permeates every single facet of society...
已经融入到到社会生活的方方面面
Food, clothing, household products.
食物 衣服 日用品
We're in the air you breathe,
你呼吸的空气中 有我们的身影
the ground you walk on,
你走过的道路上 有我们的身影
the walls that surround you.
你身边所环绕的围墙里 也有我们的身影
Phase one: Infiltration.
第一阶段 渗入
Oh, man! You got everything in here!
天哪 你们这里什么都有
Two toilets is kinda weird,
两个洗手间 倒是有点奇怪
although, you know, I'm gonna try 'em both out.
不过 我都打算试试
I don't wanna play favorites.
我可不会厚此薄彼
How do I look?
我看起来怎么样
I'll get that later.
一会儿我再去捡
Let's give that a try.
让我尝尝这个
Oh! You know, it's totally okay to eat these cold.
难以置信 这些冷餐吃起来还不错
I'm getting paid for this? It all is good to me!
这样还有人付我报酬吗 简直太好了
Phase two: Infection.
第二阶段:感染
Naturally, we began to affect the population.
自然而然地 我们便开始对人类产生影响
Manufacture sickness, panic, unrest.
职业病 恐慌 骚乱
Name the sickness something scary.
还给这种疾病起了一个吓人的名称
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表