剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, I got it in Cancun.
对啊 我在墨西哥坎昆买♥♥的
It was like a friends-cation sort of thing.
类似一种友谊的见证
Look at yourself. Thanksgiving,
瞧瞧你自己 感恩
'cause a lot of us don't have family in the city.
因为我们当中有好多人 在这城市里依旧没有归宿
You really don't like it?
你真的不喜欢吗
Kill me the way that ankle
你杀了我吧
bracelet kills anyone's libido who looks at you.
就像你的脚链 抹杀他人对你的性趣一样...
That really hurts because I know the other stuff is
这句话太伤人了 因为我知道你之前说的那些
just goading me...
只是为了激怒我...
Everybody thinks it looks ridiculous.
只要是个人 都受不了你的脚链
Who said that, Mary? Phil, shoot me!
谁说的 玛丽吗 菲尔 杀了我吧
I can't.
我做不了
Fucking pull the trigger! I can't fucking do it, Graham.
你♥他♥妈♥扣扳机啊 我他妈下不去手 格林汉姆
Fuck you, do it.
我♥操♥ 动手啊
We don't have time to play games.
我们没时间玩游戏
My baby needs a home.
我的宝宝需要一个家
And wipe my prints off the gun.
还有 把我留在枪上的指纹擦干净
Don't fucking try to come at me with that shit.
别想用这种逼事来纠缠我
I mean, but, honestly, my ankle bracelet is cool, right?
但是 说实话 我的脚链很酷的 对吧
Like he was just saying that to like get me to shoot him?
他其实只是想 激怒我动手杀他 对吧
Just sucks.
它确实挺难看
Just because you're stuck doesn't mean your life has to stop.
被困住了 并不意味着你的生活就此结束
I've been trying to make a connection, you know,
我一直在努力与别的鸟儿建立联♥系♥
other than the birds I'm stuck to.
并不是像现在这种联♥系♥
After college, I took up with this V
大学毕业后 我就一直跟着
that was heading all the way
迁徙大部队
Oh, my God. South... like
哦 我的天 一路向南 就是
That is so lucky. into Mexico.
那真的是太幸运了 朝着墨西哥那个方向
Yeah, it was really fortunate. I wanted to do that,
是啊 确实很幸运 我也想试试
my parents wouldn't let me.
但我爸妈肯定不让
And I just got a whole new sense of like what...
然后 我重新认识到...
Oh God. I'm so sorry.
天哪 实在抱歉
This is my friend Geoff.
这是我的朋友 吉奥夫
Oh, hi! And your name?
你好 该怎么称呼呢
Ashely Let me guess, Ashley.
阿希莉 让我猜猜 阿希莉
Oh my god! Are you crazy?
哦 我天 你是疯了吗
How did you know that? How did you know that?
你是咋知道的 你是怎么知道的
I don't know... how would someone
我不明白 如果没有人偷听
know that if they weren't listening in beforehand.
他怎么会知道那个
Uh, it's so crazy. I just met this girl Ashley
一切都来得太突然 我刚遇见这个叫阿希莉的姑娘
out of the blue and... I'm happy, I'm a happy guy.
突然间 我很开心 非常开心
Oh, can I give you a hug?
我们能抱一下吗
Hi. What did you say your name was?
你刚说你叫什么来着
I'm not gonna be quiet anymore.
我也想来插一句
I've been quiet for long enough. I'm Ashley.
不说话 简直快要憋死我了 我是阿希莉
I'm Diana. Oh, my gosh.
我叫黛安娜 哦 我天
I'm Chuck and this is Dan.
我是查克 他是丹
We're the cool guys of the group. Okay, bye.
我们俩是这群人里 最酷的家伙 好吧 再见
What is happening? Ashley, uh, look,
怎么回事 阿希莉是这样的
I maybe didn't share with you everything about me...
我可能没告诉你 关于我的一切
You didn't! How could you, Max?
你确实没说 你怎么能这样呢 麦克斯
When do you bring that up in a conversation?
那你打算什么时候告诉她呢
By the way, I'm stuck in a
是这样的 我们六只鸟
plastic ring with six birds. Put it on your profile!
被困在个塑料环里 你应该在简介里写清楚
Same thing if you have kids.
这种情况就类似于你有孩子
I think Ashley's looking at me
我觉得 阿希莉
with a little bit of a weird eye.
用一种很诡异的眼神看我
That's... That is my lazy eye.
那是因为... 那是因为 我是弱视
That is your lazy eye. I apologize. Yes.
你是弱视 抱歉啊 对啊
You even called it a weird eye.
你刚说我的眼睛很诡异
Are you looking at me or the wall right now? I'm... both.
那你是在看我呢 还是在看墙呢 我都在看
I just would like to take a little pause in the convo
我们不妨先暂停一下
just to mention that I need to use the restroom.
我只是想说 我想去趟洗手间
Oh, God. This is a great double date, I just gotta say.
哦 我天 我必须承认 这个双人约会真是太棒了
Who else is on a date? What do you mean?
还有谁在约会 你什么意思
I'm sorry. Does Chuck think he's on a date with me?
不好意思啊 查克难道认为我们在约会吗
'Cause that's not happening.
那绝对不可能
I am on a date with Wendy, and it is going ooh-perfect.
我和温蒂在约会 一切都很完美
Wow, Chuck, get your wing off there.
啊呀 查克 把你翅膀拿开
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
I thought you wanted me... Thank you.
我以为你希望我... 谢谢合作
to make a move. Definitely don't. No, thank you.
有所动作 绝对不可能 不可能 谢谢
Keep your wings to yourself.
把你的翅膀收好
Okay, well... Guys, I'm starting to leak a little.
好吧 各位 我要憋不住了
Out of your butt? Ashley, I'm so sorry.
你要上厕所了吗 阿希莉 真的很抱歉
Can you look that way?
你能别看我了吗
She's just gonna shit in the restaurant?
她就要拉在餐厅里了
You know what, Max? This has been really fun. I'm gonna go.
你知道吗 麦克斯 这真的很有趣 我要走了
Well, I guess I'll send a...
好吧 那我们回头联♥系♥
Don't. Okay.
千万别 好吧
Bye!
拜
She was pretty fucking cool, right?
她人真的很好哎 对吧
I like her. Super cool.
我很喜欢她 人超好
Yeah, you guys were super cool about it.
是啊 她走了你们都不怎么在意
Where is my charred broccolini?
我的煎西兰苔呢
I ordered it, like what, 15 minutes ago?
十五分钟前 我就点了的啊
Can you move your fucking wing?
把你的脏手拿开
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Your wing is digging into my...
你的翅膀戳到我的...
Calm down. This is where my wing goes.
冷静点 我的翅膀就得这样放啊
No, it does not go there.
不 不是那样放的
You're perched in an odd position.
你翅膀这样放会很难受
That's where it fucking goes!
可我就是这样放着的啊
You're scaring Dan. You're scaring Dan.
你吓到丹了 你吓到丹了
I don't give a fuck about Dan.
我他妈才不在乎丹
I don't give a fuck about you, Chuck.
我他妈才不在乎你呢 查克
That's not cool. I'm sorry, Diana,
别这样说 无意冒犯 黛安娜
but you're the dumbest bird I've ever met.
但我得说 你是我这辈子遇见过最傻的鸟了
Oh, my God! I'm defending you, Diana.
哦 我的天哪 我要替你报仇 黛安娜
I'll fucking take your wings, wrap 'em around your...
我他妈的要扯掉你的翅膀 然后包在你...
Hey! Let go of my wings! You guys! No!
放开我的翅膀 你们干什么啊 不要啊
Ow! You're pulling my neck!
你扯我脖子干嘛
Oh no!
别这样
Geoff.
吉奥夫
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
Oh my... oh, my God.
我的... 我的天哪
I, um, uh, I'm... I'm free. What do I...
我 我 我自♥由♥了 我该怎么
Geoff, you have to fly.
吉奥夫 飞走吧
No, but you guys are my... Go.
不行 可你们是我... 走吧
This is your White Fang moment.
你应该听从听从内心的呼唤
I don't know that reference...
我不明白这两个有什么关系
The dog doesn't wanna go 'cause of Ethan hawke.
白牙不想离开 只是因为舍不得伊桑·霍克
But... right. Fine. We don't want you, just go.
但是 好吧 我们不想要你了 你走吧
You're free now! Fine. Um...
你现在自♥由♥了 好吧
Bye, Geoff. Bye, buddy.
拜 吉奥夫 拜 老伙计
We'll see you around. Bye, you guys.
我们有缘再见 拜 朋友们
Wow. It's not the same anymore.
感觉一切都不一样了
I'm cold on one side.
我一个人在这边可真冷
I say we get someone else stuck.
我觉得我们得再困住只鸟
We can't just get someone else stuck.
我们不能随便把别人困住
I know this great guy. His name is Mike. Yes.
我认识一个很好的人 他叫迈克 是啊
He doesn't talk much, all right? Where did you meet him?
他不怎么爱说话 对吗 你在哪遇见他的
At a batting cage.
在棒球场
Okay, it's a baseball. Oh, my God.
打棒球认识的 哦 我的天哪
What? That's crazy. It's a baseball. A hundred percent.
什么 简直不可思议 它是个棒球啊 绝对的
Knock, knock. What?
有人吗 什么鬼
Who's there? Someone say who's there? Oh, my God!
快看那是谁 谁能告诉我那是谁 哦 我天
Who's there?
这谁啊
Geoff is here, you stupid idiots!
吉奥夫在此 你们一群傻瓜
Why would you do that? Why would you come back?
你为什么要这样做 你为什么回来了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表