剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
So who's in, and who's dead?
所以谁愿意加入 谁愿意等死
I'm in.
我加入
I want my child to have a life without fear,
我想让我的孩子 过上无忧无虑的生活
and if that life is outside of the wall, well, so be it.
如果在墙外有这样的生活 好吧 那就去吧
I'm in too.
我也加入
Father? What do you say?
神父 你呢
You'd better be right.
你最好是对的
Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh, my God. What is this? Holy shit.
天哪 这是什么 我的天
This is incredible. This has been here all along.
太壮观了 原来这东西一直在这里
My God.
我的天
Hey, Phil, do you recall...
嘿 菲尔 你记不记得...
that time sister Mike over here
这里的修女迈克说过
said there was nothing outside the wall?
墙外什么都没有
I do remember that! You know what?
我记得 我跟你讲
First of all, it's father Mike, okay?
首先 我是神父迈克 好吗
It's not sister Mike, and I don't appreciate that, Mary.
才不是修女迈克 我不喜欢你这样叫我 玛丽
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 不好意思
You are forgiven. I will pray for you.
恕你无罪 我会为你祈祷的
Sister Mike. You know what...
修女迈克 我跟你讲...
By the way, this is only about
对了 这里只是
one-quarter of what's out there.
墙外世界的四分之一
Whoa, dude. Yeah, that's what some experts believe.
厉害了 兄弟 没错 专家是这样认为的
Okay, follow me.
好了 跟我走
Stay low and stay close, like a... Fanny pack.
动作慢点 跟紧点 就像一个... 腰包
Let's try to walk single file.
我们尽量排成一列纵队
Yeah, single file, not double...
对 就一列 不是两列...
Mike, get behind me. I just like being
迈克 到我身后来 我只是喜欢
by his side. I know, but you're fucking,
在他身边 我知道 但是你♥他♥妈♥是在...
you're throwing off...
在脱离队伍...
He was there first. You get behind him.
他先来的 你排他后面去
Me get behind him?
我排他后面去吗
Mary, why don't you come to the front?
玛丽 不如你到前面来
Thank you so much. Mary gets everything!
太谢谢你了 凭什么玛丽有特权
She's pregnant! Fine!
她是孕妇 算了
Okay, that way is north.
好吧 这边是北边
He could tell that from
他能从鞋子里
the shit on the shoe? He's incredible.
看出这些玩意儿吗 他真厉害
This guy needs like a reality
这家伙应该去参加
show or something. Yeah, I would watch that.
真人秀之类的节目 对 我肯定会看的
Fuck. That is so fucking cool.
我靠 那太他妈酷了
Step back.
退后
Wow! Cool. That was good.
太酷了 这招厉害了
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm great. That didn't hurt.
你没事吗 没事 我没事 这不疼
Can I get a minute alone, please?
我能一个人待一会儿吗
Oh. Sure, yeah, yeah. Okay.
当然了 好的 好的 好的
Fuck.
我靠
Okay. I'm good. Let's go.
好了 我好了 走吧
What I saw up in that wall, you don't want to know.
你不会想知道 当初我在墙上看到的一切
I lost a lot of guys. Good guys.
我失去了很多朋友 他们都是好人
Couple shitty guys. They were all guys.
有些是混♥蛋♥ 但他们都是兄弟
Oh, my God. And back then I was jacked.
噢 我的天 当时 我还强壮有力
You're pretty jacked still. You got that old dude jacked.
你现在还是很健壮啊 依旧一身的肌肉呢
That's all right. I'm not fishing for that, but thank you.
好吧 虽然我想说的不是这个 但还是谢谢你
What was your career? What'd you do?
你以前是做什么的 你什么职业
I was a lifestyle blogger. So cool.
我是个生活专栏博主 好酷
Yeah, I've seen a lot of shit.
是啊 我见过很多操蛋事
And I've blogged about even more of it.
我博客里也写了很多操蛋事
Whoa, check it out!
快看我
I probably shouldn't be doing this since I'm pregnant.
身为一个孕妇 其实我不该做这事
But it's fun!
但这个真是太好玩了
Guys, that's really cute, but we should be moving.
各位 这真的很可爱 但是我们真该走了
Okay? Enough fun and games.
好吗 消遣娱乐已经够多了
Come on, Graham, get up here! Come on!
快 格林汉姆 上来嘛 来嘛
Graham don't be such a wet blanket. Say yes to the moment.
格林汉姆 不要这么扫兴 答应他们吧
You're worthy of having fun.
你应该好好玩玩
Drink deeply from the cup of life.
仔细尝尝生活的滋味
Okay. Just for a minute.
好吧 就玩一会儿
Yeah. I see the appeal.
我看到这游戏的乐趣了
Don't push me. No one's pushing you, Mike.
别推我 没人推你 迈克
You guys are kind of being a little rough. Relax, dude.
你们最近过得太辛苦了 放轻松 哥们
This is good. This is a good
这样真是太好了 就像暴风雨来临前
plot point for us before our threat arrives.
所能感受的宁静美好
You guys are my best friends.
你们是我最好的朋友
What was that?
刚那是什么
What the fuck was that, dude? Oh, my God.
刚那他妈是什么 哥们 噢 我的天
He's here.
他来了
Oh shit, dude. Stay calm.
噢 糟了 哥们 保持冷静
Here's what we're gonna do.
接下来我们这样做
Follow me. No one's gonna panic.
你们跟着我 不要慌
Run!
跑
Go, now! Go! Go! Go! Go!
跑 快 快 快
Graham up!
格林汉姆跳
Okay. I think we're safe under here for now.
好了 待在这 我们暂时就都安全了
Is everyone here, did we all make it?
大家都在吗 我们都在这了吗
No. Stupid Graham.
不 智障格林汉姆
That's what happens when you look up.
往下跳的时候往上看 就是这下场
You happy? Are you happy? What's going on?
你开心了吧 开心吗 怎么了
Well, it seems as though
好吧 看起来
I've found myself in quite the sticky situation.
我目前的状况有点"黏手"
Graham. Graham, Jesus Christ,
格林汉姆 格林汉姆 老天
dude, don't move or anything... oh shit.
哥们 别动 什么也别做... 糟了
Okay. We'll just go ahead... no,
好吧 我们马上... 不
we can just... it's no big deal.
我们能... 没事
Let me just push off. Okay.
我用点力挣脱就好 好
Holy shit, dude! Just stop! Stop!
我靠 哥们 别动 停下来
What the fuck? Just let me... just let me...
这他妈什么情况 让我... 让我...
Did his fucking arm just rip off? Oh, my God!
他刚刚是扯断了他的胳膊吗 我的天
No. He's fine, okay. Everyone just
不 他没事 好吧
remain calm. dude. His fucking arm just ripped off.
大家保持冷静 哥们 他胳膊刚刚被扯断了
Mike, fucking chill, dude. You're not helping.
迈克 你♥他♥妈♥冷静点 你这样完全没有帮助
Phil. Phil, come close, buddy.
菲尔 菲尔 靠近点 兄弟
What is it, buddy?
怎么了 兄弟
I'm glad we're, like, on buddy terms now. This feels good.
我很高兴 我们是兄弟了 感觉不错
Lead those two to freedom.
带他们两个人逃出生天吧
Find a crack, find a window, find a hole,
找到一条裂缝 一个窗户 一个洞
anything, get yourselves out.
任何地方都行 只要能救你们自己
Graham... Am I understood?
格林汉姆... 听懂了吗
Graham, what the fuck are you talking about?
格林汉姆 你♥他♥妈♥在讲什么呢
Man, we're not gonna leave...
哥们 我们不会留下你...
Just shut up and listen to me, okay?
闭嘴 听我说 行吗
There's no hope for me,
我已经必死无疑了
and I'll be damned if I take you all down too.
要是再拉你们下水 我实在是过意不去
I want you to reach in my bag... Okay.
你去找我的包... 好
Inside, there's some gum.
在包里面 有口香糖
Okay, cool.
好吧 酷
Behind that, there's a gun.
在口香糖后面 有把枪
I can't... okay. Take the gum and put it in my mouth.
我不能... 好吧 把口香糖塞我嘴里
And then take the gun and put it in my mouth.
再把枪塞我嘴里
No, dude. That's where I draw the line...
不 哥们 这事我绝对不能做...
No, I just can't... Come on, you pussy.
不 我就是不能... 快点 你这个孬种
I can't fucking do it... Were you
我他妈下不了手... 你害怕吗
this scared when you couldn't save your daughter?
当你救不了你女儿的时候
Fuck you, Graham! Or your
我靠 格林汉姆 还有
fucking ex-husband who couldn't love you?
你那个不爱你的傻♥逼♥前夫
Fuck you, Graham! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
我靠 格林汉姆 我靠 我靠 我靠
What, is that an ankle bracelet? What about it?
什么 那是条脚链吗 怎么了
Are you for real with that thing? Yes, dude!
你真的戴着一条脚链吗 对啊 哥们
You're serious? It's cute.
认真的吗 这很可爱
Cute?
可爱吗
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表