剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Phil, what is it? I can't see.
菲尔 那是什么 我看不见
It's Johnny's tooth. He pulled out Johnny's tooth.
这是乔尼的牙齿 他从乔尼的嘴里拔♥出♥来♥的
I've got Johnny's switchblade.
我拿到了乔尼的弹簧刀
It's very symbolic. Feels good.
它才代表着乔尼 感觉充满了能量
All right, stay focused. Stop talking to me.
好了 集中注意力 别跟我说话
All right, Alabaster.
好的 阿♥拉♥巴斯特
Let's finish this once and for all.
让我们今天彻底了解这件事
Yeah, let me finish it once and for all for you.
对 让我彻底地解决你们所有人
Okey-doke.
好的吧
And then I'll... I'll flip.
然后我会... 我会跳过去
Oh, will you now?
你现在能跳吗
What if I did this, huh? Yeah, what if you did?
如果我做了 又怎样 如果你做了 又怎样
Okay, I tried.
好吧 我试过了
No.
不
Oh, Philly.
菲利
Oh, you got me.
你刺中我了
I was a good kitty,
我曾是个好猫咪
just made all wrong.
如今却变成了这样
They gave ol' Alabaster the wrong parts.
他们弄错了阿♥拉♥巴斯特
I bid y'all a farewell.
我要跟你们说再见了
Mikey, come close.
阿迈 靠近点儿
Yeah, Philly, what is it?
好的 菲利 你要说什么
I think...
我想...
I think I'm gonna go finish my homework now.
我想 我现在要去写作业了
Woo! Terrence is healthy and scary!
特伦斯现在即健康又可怕
Lil' bitch!
贱♥人♥
Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.
♪ 划呀 划呀 划小船 微波荡漾 ♪
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream.
♪ 如此快乐 如此快乐 生活就像一场梦 ♪
Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.
♪ 划呀 划呀 划小船 微波荡漾 ♪
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream.
♪ 如此快乐 如此快乐 生活就像一场梦 ♪
Dreams! That's how you take the bait.
梦想 这就是你上钩的原因
Great! Fantastic!
太棒了 太好啦
Go Gigglepuss! Beautiful!
加油 哈哈咪 太精彩了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表