剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
God, I love advertising!
天 我爱广♥告♥
Yeah, we're on it. We're on it.
我们已经在想方案了 已经在想了
I want every man in this room
房♥间里的每个人
to scream into my ass right now!
立刻朝着我屁♥股♥尖叫
Shotgun! Oh! Me, me, me, me, me!
好位置归我 我 我 我
You sentient buttfucks!
你们这些变♥态♥
You ugly babies with...
你们这些丑娃娃...
With cocks the size of tiny little pool noodles!
小♥弟♥弟♥还只有玩具塑料管那么细
You fuck fucks! This is advertising, for fuck's sake!
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 拜托 这可是广♥告♥
We are doing God's work!
我们在做神的工作
We are gods!
我们就是神
You don't even deserve the title ad men!
你们根本不配被称做广♥告♥人员
You are bad men!
你们是垃圾人员
Shame doo-doo! Poopie babies!
羞羞脸 你们这些小屁孩儿
The green pill is humanity's cure to virus x!
绿色药丸是人类对抗X病毒的福音
It...
它...
Oh shit.
我靠
What about that for a tagline?
我刚那句话作为广♥告♥宣称语如何
Actually, that works. Right?
其实 还不错 对吗
That's pretty good. Great job, everybody.
很不错 做得好 各位
Fantastic work. All around. Capital.
干得真棒 非同一般 一流水准
Ad man 4, way to act like an ad man 2.
四号♥广♥告♥员 想成为二号♥广♥告♥员 你还差很远呢
I mean that. Wow. Sir, thank you.
我说真的 老大 谢谢你
Coming from you, that means a lot.
听到你这话 对我来说意义重大
Oh, no, no, no. Let me.
不 不 不 让我来
Ali.
艾莉
What's that?
那是什么
You're an ad man 5 now.
你现在是五号♥广♥告♥员了
You made it, kid.
你做到了 孩子
This is so stupid.
这太蠢了
You're so fucking stupid, Gerald.
杰拉尔德 你♥他♥妈♥太蠢了吧
Fuck off!
得了吧
Hi, it's Ali from advertising.
我是广♥告♥部的艾莉
I'm good.
我挺好的
Great.
很好
Yeah, they're all dead.
是啊 他们都死了
They'll send a new batch on Monday. So, the tagline is.
周一他们会送批新人来的 好了 宣传词是
"The green pill: Humanity's cure to virus X,"
"绿色药丸 人类对抗X病毒的福音"
and we're gonna need some kind jingle or something like,
还需要加些简单的旋律之类的
The green pill, humanity's cure to virus X.
♪ 绿色药丸 人类对抗X病毒的福音 ♪
Something like that. Great.
类似这种感觉的 很好
The green pill
♪ 绿色药丸 ♪
Humanity's cure to virus X
♪ 人类对抗X病毒的福音 ♪
The green pill
♪ 绿色药丸 ♪
humanity's cure to virus X it's a really good song!
♪ 人类对抗X病毒的福音 ♪ 真好听
When you're feeling sick, when you're feeling ill
♪ 当你难受 当你不适 ♪
just reach on over for that green pill
♪ 只要伸手拿到绿色药丸 ♪
It'll fix your heart, it'll fix your brain
♪ 它将抚慰你的心灵 它将抚平你的心绪 ♪
Do you think we could turn it down a little bit
你说 我们能把音量调小点 然后聊聊
to discuss the FDB status of the green pill?
绿色药丸在联邦药品管理局的情况吗
Unless you won't ever be happ...
♪ 否则 永陷困境... ♪
Now it's so quiet.
现在真安静
So anyway, Dr. Labcoat,
总而言之 白大褂博士
the ingredients of the green pill didn't arrive
绿色药丸的组成成分还没有被送到
at FDB headquarters, so...
联邦药品管理局总部 所以...
So here I am. Not pointing fingers or anything like that,
所以我就过来了 不是想指手画脚或者什么的
but, uh, it's really nice to meet you, finally, face-to-face.
只是 见到你真的很高兴 以这样面对面的形式
You didn't sound bald on the phone.
你在电♥话♥里听起来不像个秃头
So anyway, we gotta know what's in the pill, doc.
总而言之 我们需要知道药丸里有什么 博士
I mean, it's glowing, for crying out loud!
我的意思是 它在发光啊 我的老天
That's a-freaky.
真是太奇怪了
How about you just write down a couple of ingredients
不如你把其中几个化学成分
on a piece of paper? Huh? That sound good?
写在纸上吧 听起来不错吧
I'll just go... get a piece of paper.
我现在就... 去拿张纸来
Ooh! This guy's scary.
这家伙太吓人了
Did he come from down under?
它是从地下挖出来的吗
Uh, where did I put that?
我把它放哪里了
Let's see here.
看这里有没有
You know, I don't think I... I...
你知道的 我觉得我没有...
Oh. I put it in the... I put it in here.
我放在... 我放在这里了
Okay.
好了
One sec. I'm gonna get you a nice, clean sheet of paper.
稍等 我会给你拿一张漂亮的 干净的纸
I kinda drew on all of these.
这些几乎都被我写过了
So, let me just... right, get right here.
所以 让我稍微... 好了 就在这里
Sorry about that.
抱歉
That doesn't have the right letterhead. Oh!
这张的抬头没有印好
Sorry. Sorry.
不好意思 不好意思
Oh, forgot the pen.
把笔给忘了
All righty. There you go.
都准备好了 开始写吧
There you go.
开始写吧
Aw, come on, man! I got you a piece of paper and a pen!
快点啊 伙计 我都给你准备好纸和笔了
Just write down a couple of ingredients,
赶紧写几个成分就行了
I'll approve the drug, I swear.
我会批准这个药的 我发誓
Ah! Just say one ingredient. One.
就说一个组分吧 一个就好
Approved! Approved!
批准 批准
Approved! Approved! Approved!
批准 批准 批准
Approved! Approved!
批准 批准
Approved! Approved!
批准 批准
Not approved.
不批准
What? But... I'm executive 3. I need treatment!
什么 但是... 我可是三号♥主管 我需要治疗
Look at my fucking hand!
看看我这见鬼的手
Well, it says here you've been terminated.
这里写着 你已经被解雇了
We do not provide service for non-employees.
我们不为非员工提供服务
Please find a free clinic elsewhere.
请到别处找免费诊所吧
No, no, no. What? I'm fired?
不 不 不 你说什么 我被解雇了
No, no, that's impossible.
不 不 这不可能
I can feel it coursing through my veins.
我能感觉到 它正在流经我的血管
Look at this. It stinks!
看看这儿 都发臭了
It stinks!
发臭了
That's not my problem, sir.
这不是我的问题 先生
Please. Please. Sir, please don't rub that here.
拜托 求你了 先生 请不要再擦那里了
Please, let me see the doc. I need treatment.
拜托 让我见医生 我需要治疗
I think Dr. Labcoat poisoned me!
我觉得白大褂博士给我下了毒
I don't know how else to explain it!
我不知道还能怎么解释
Sir.
先生
Please fix your finger. It...
请把你的手指固定好 它...
I will. No. Sir. Sir.
我会的 不 先生 先生
Are you gonna just leave this here?
你是要把这个留在这里吗
I need you to consider me signed in.
我需要你承认 我签过字了
I'm gonna go get different insurance and come back.
我会去买♥♥份别的保险 然后回来
Sir, please. Technically, I'm not leaving.
先生 请不要这样 严格来说 我没有要离开
Help me! Help!
帮帮我 帮帮我
Uh, you haven't returned my texts.
你没有回复我的信息
Qliklek, I told you we were over.
奎克利克 我说过我们已经结束了
Is it because of my lizard penis?
是因为我的蜥蜴"小鸡"吗
I told you my species doesn't go through puberty
我告诉过你 我们物种要到四十岁
till we're in our 40s. I can't help that.
才进入青春期 我也无能为力
You are so fixated on that.
你太执着于那个了
We're just not compatible. What did you say?
我们只是不合适而已 你刚才说什么
Say it again. Say it louder,
再说一遍 大声说
so everyone can hear how much of a b-I-t-c-h you are.
让所有人都听到 你究竟有多么"JIAN"
Wow. Really? You're gonna go there?
真的吗 你要这样
That's why I ate your eggs. Please leave.
这就是为什么我吃了你的蛋 麻烦离开这里
They were good.
它们很好吃
They were real good.
它们真的很好吃
They were good.
它们确实很好吃
Incoming call
来电
from the President of the United States.
美国总统的来电
Wow! Hey, it's me, the president pile of garbage!
是我 总统之国的总统
Thank you for taking my call, daddy...
谢谢你接了我的电♥话♥ 爹地...
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表