剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
My uncle's a pretty powerful rat lawyer.
我的叔叔可是一个非常厉害的鼠界律师
And let's just say he's behind bars.
这么说吧 他正在监狱里蹲着呢
What? What the fuck?
什么 这他妈什么情况
Okay, we're in trouble here.
好吧 我们遇到麻烦了
Contractually, Simon is our boss.
按照合同 西蒙是我们的老板
Simon's my boss? But he's littler than us?
西蒙是我的老板吗 但是他比我们矮啊
And I'm cooler than him in school.
并且 在学校时 我可比他酷多了
He got us.
我们被他骗了
Why didn't you read the freaking thing?
为什么你之前没有看看 这该死的合同呢
You're the smart one.
你这么聪明
I literally thought he wanted our autographs.
我当时真的以为 他就是想要我们的签名
I know, he's such a fucking nerd that I thought that too.
我就知道 他是个该死的呆子 跟我之前想的一样
Yeah. I didn't read that piece of paper.
对 我根本没看这张纸
I don't have a dad, so I don't know how to read, okay?
我没有爸爸 所以我不识字 好吗
That's my problem.
那是我的问题
Boys, I see a lot of talking,
兄弟们 不要闲聊了
not a lot of working.
这可是工作时间
Phil, you're on diaper duty,
菲尔 你负责换尿布
and, Mike, you're on nail clipping this week.
迈克 这周你负责剪指甲
That baby's butt isn't gonna clean itself.
宝宝的屁♥股♥是不会自我清洁的
Trust me. Spent a lot of time with that butthole.
相信我 他的屁♥股♥需要花费很多时间
Why the hell am I on ass duty
为什么我要负责清洁他的屁♥股♥
when Mike just gets to clip the toenails?
而迈克只需要负责剪脚趾甲呢
This freaking sucks.
这他妈的太不公平了
Heh. Ass doodie.
清洁屁♥股♥工
All right, this isn't so Ba...
好吧 并没有想象中的那么糟...
Oh, God, no!
天哪 不
Fuck.
他妈的
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No. No, you listen to me!
不 不 你听我说
No, fuck you! I told you!
不 去你的 我跟你说过
Bebe don't do birthday parties!
宝宝从来不举办生日聚会
Okay, okay. You take the phone you're talking to me with
好吧 好吧 你现在就拿起你手中的电♥话♥
and you shove it right up your goddamn ass!
直接塞到自己菊花里吧
Piece of fucking shit!
真♥他♥妈♥是个人♥渣♥
Hey, Diane, hold my calls, okay, sweetie?
戴安 等下再把我的电♥话♥接进来 好吗 亲爱的
Simon's house!
西蒙的房♥子
Ooh, I'm the king of the castle, baby!
我是城♥堡♥之王 宝宝
I own rat town! Whoo!
整个鼠镇都属于我
Guys, come on, it's a human fucking baby.
伙计们 快来看 这儿可有个人类宝宝
It's the seventh wonder of the fucking sewers!
它是这个下水道的第七个奇迹
I'm bored with the baby.
我已经厌倦这个宝宝了
I hate this baby.
我讨厌这个宝宝
Fuck your baby!
去你的宝宝
Andy, come on, you want to see the baby, right?
安迪 别这样 你想看看这个宝宝 对吗
Not really. I'm not interested.
并没有 我不感兴趣了
How are you not interested?
怎么会呢
You were just obsessed with the
之前 你还对这个宝宝
baby, dude! I don't know. It lost its luster.
如此着迷 兄弟 我不知道 感觉没那么吸引人了
We just need to hit our minimum for the day
我们得赶紧凑齐每日最低观看人数
or else Simon's gonna come down on me, dude.
否则 西蒙会惩罚我的 伙计
Wow. Look at you. Andy, don't look at me like that.
看看你 安迪 别那样看着我
Don't fucking look at me like that. I gotta go.
你♥他♥妈♥别那样看着我 我得走了
Dude, where are you fucking going, man?
伙计 你♥他♥妈♥要去哪里
This... this is not fun anymore, right?
这... 已经没意思了 对吗
No. Why don't we just let the baby go free?
是的 为什么我们不放了这个宝宝
I mean, this is honestly
我的意思是 老实说
starting to feel like Blackfish or something.
我开始觉得 这件事就像《黑鲸》一样
Yeah. Like Whitebaby.
有道理 简直堪称"白宝"
Yeah. That's actually a good one. Heh. Thanks.
是的 那个名字不错 谢谢
You know what? Fuck this, dude. Let's just quit.
你知道吗 去他的 咱们别干了
Bebe...
宝宝
Hey, Simon, I gotta tell you, man. I don't think...
嘿 西蒙 我得告诉你 兄弟 我不认为...
Oh, what the fuck?
这他妈什么情况
That was funny. I'll pay tuppence for that shit.
有意思 我愿意花钱看这个的
Did you see that fucking pussy sucker punch me?
你看见那个该死的小孩儿打我了吗
Hey, hit him back!
还手啊
Hey, Phil, why don't you, uh, fight the baby?
菲尔 你为什么不去跟宝宝打一架呢
Dude, Simon, you were the
伙计 西蒙 你还曾经
one who was worried about its health before.
担心他的健康状况来着
We are not resorting to violence for cheap entertainment.
我们是不会凭借暴♥力♥手段 来制♥造♥低级娱乐的
Poop jokes, maybe, but not violence. Yeah. It's cheap.
或许可以开低级玩笑 但不是暴♥力♥ 太低级
Look around, guys.
看看周围吧 伙计们
Just seconds ago, they were about to walk out.
几秒钟之前 他们还嚷嚷着要走呢
As soon as that baby hit you, it's all eyes on us.
宝宝打你之后 大家又开始关注了
No one wants this baby act anymore.
没人想看这个宝宝的表演了
We need to spice things up, okay?
我们得让事情变得刺♥激♥点 知道吗
Or we're gonna be flat on our asses
否则 我们都只能躺在地上
sucking each other off for laughs, man! What?
互舔搞笑挣钱了 兄弟们 什么
Look, I got expensive habits now,
听着 我现在有了某些奢侈的嗜好
and Daddy wants what Daddy gets.
我想要什么就有什么
And if Daddy needs to open up a diamond mine
并且 如果我想要在手上沾点血
to get some blood,
开个钻石矿
he'll fuck a dead dog to do it.
我也会不惜一切代价去做的
Simon, you took a turn. I kinda like him though
西蒙 你变了 但是我挺喜欢他这样
'cause he's like, dark and confident. Yeah.
因为 他看起来 阴暗且自信 没错
Seems to me like Phil and
在我看来 菲尔和迈克
Mike are both pussy-ass babies themselves!
两个人都是没种的小孩子
I'm not a fucking baby. I'm not a fucking pussy.
我他妈才不是小孩子 我也不是没种
We're not fucking babies. Straight up, dude.
我们他妈才不是小孩子 你把话说清楚 兄弟
Prove it! Fine.
证明给我们看啊 好
Ahem. Give me that Mic.
把话筒递给我
On Sunday night...
周日晚上
I'm gonna fuck this baby up!
我要跟宝宝决一死战
I'm just crazy about my little tulip
♪ 我为小郁金香而着迷 ♪
I love her so I love her so
♪ 为她而痴狂 为她而痴狂 ♪
Tulip, I'm home!
郁金香 我到家啦
Ugh, it was a hell of a day at work, I'll tell you that much.
工作一天简直是煎熬 我可以告诉你 就那么难受
Oh, yeah, baby! Oh God. Hello?
宝贝 天哪 谁在那里
What is that?
那是什么
The sound of a man moaning? Oh, you're so beautiful.
是男人呻♥吟♥的声音 你是如此美丽
Hmm. Sounds like a porno movie.
听起来像色情电影
Is Tulip watching a stag film?
是郁金香在看色情电影吗
You're my queen, baby. I'm your drone. Tulip?
你是我的蜂后 宝贝儿 我是你的蜂王 郁金香
Oh, give me that pollen! Get it all over my legs!
给我那些花粉 把它全涂在我的腿上
Hey! What the fuck is this?!
嘿 这他妈怎么回事
Oh, shit, sorry, sorry. I got... I got...
该死 对不起 对不起 我... 我...
Who the fuck are you?!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
I can explain, I'm sorry! What the fuck?!
我能解释 我很抱歉 这他妈什么情况
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Okay, my name's Todd.
我的天哪 天哪 好吧 我叫托德
I didn't know she was your flower.
我不知道她是你的花
Todd? Yeah.
托德 是的
From the gym? Yeah, from the gym at the hive.
你从健身房♥过来的吗 是 从蜂巢边的健身房♥过来的
I saw you shit in the shower!
我洗澡的时候 见过你那堆破玩意
Right. That's my thing.
是我 那些是我的东西
Why are you pollinating with my Tulip?! She didn't...
你为什么给我的郁金香传粉 她没有...
She didn't tell me she was committed, okay?
她没有告诉我 她已经有主了 好吗
I didn't know this was happening.
我不知道刚刚怎么回事
Just shut up for a minute, okay?
你就不要说话了 可以吗
Can I talk to my woman?
让我跟我的女人说会儿话 好吗
Tulip, sweetie, baby.
小香香 小乖乖 小宝贝
I thought things were going so great between us.
我本以为 我们之间进展还挺好的
You know? I...
你觉得呢 我...
I know. I know.
我知道 我明白
And I'm working on that.
我已经在努力了
But that's what I'm saying.
但是我刚刚就在说这个
No, no, no, you go. I don't want to interrupt.
不 没事 你继续说 我不想打断你
I wish I had a time machine
我真希望 能有个时光机
and make everything right again.
足以弥补这一切
Listen, man,
那个 伙计
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表