剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Oh yeah, you're gonna throw up in my mouth!
对了 你要吐在我嘴里
Awesome. I'm ready for it. Ah.
太棒了 我准备好了
Oh! Oh! That's good!
太棒了
Oh! It's like a smoothie!
哦 尝起来像冰沙
Is that cocaine? Yeah.
那是可♥卡♥因♥吗 是啊
Oh! Oh man! I feel good!
我的天哪 感觉好棒
That'll last us for a week at least.
这些能让我们嗨上一周
You are the best big sister that this egg could ever have,
你是世界上最好的姐姐
and it doesn't matter if we don't have a mom.
即使我们没有妈妈 也不要紧
Which we clearly don't. Oh, fuck that bitch.
虽然我们确实没有妈妈 去他的
Oh, Charly, you know what? What, Egg?
查莉 你知道吗 怎么了 阿蛋
We're gonna be all right.
一切都会变好的
Ball up!
发球吧
Okay. Daphne.
达芙妮
Great! Got it?
太好了 学会了吗
I'll be out late, so don't wait up. Again?
我晚上会回来晚点 别等我了 又出去
Yeah, I'm gonna cruise with some of the owls. No big.
是啊 我要和几只猫头鹰吃饭 都是些小鸟
Hey, be careful. Those owls grow big. What?
小心点 猫头鹰会长大的 什么
A-hoot, hoot! Who likes to party?
有没有人想去派对
Egg style.
跟阿蛋一起玩
Thank you so much for coming in.
欢迎光临
And please spread the word. It's just as good.
麻烦帮忙宣传宣传 名副其实哦
I'm not the kind of father
我不是那种父亲
who says things like, "I'm proud of you."
会整天把"我为你骄傲"挂在嘴边
Are you saying you're proud of me?
你在说 你为我骄傲吗
No, I'm not that kind of father.
不 我不是那种人
Oh, I see.
哦 我懂了
But you make sacrifices for your family,
但你为你的家庭 做出了很大的牺牲
and I've never been happier.
我感到无比欣慰
Yeah. I've been happier.
是啊 我以前也很快乐
And there we have it,
这就是
Nature. Beautifully chaotic,
大自然 美丽却又混乱
and yet meticulously curated.
却也被精心地呵护
This has been a script written for Morgan Freeman
这本来是写给摩根·弗里曼的台词
as performed by Bill Callahan.
由比尔·卡拉汉出演
Hey, that's me!
那就是我
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表