剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Well, hold on. Let's look it over. Take a look.
等下 我们检查下 我们检查下
He initialed there. He signed there.
他在这签了首字母 在这签了全名
Wow. This couldn't get more offensive.
哇 你们这也太冒犯人了
Notary!
公♥证♥人
Well...
♪ 那么... ♪
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Okay, guys, thanks again.
好吧 再次谢谢你们
It's another one! Quick! Grab the money!
暴风雨又要来了 快点 去拿钱
Finkledoink, quick! Grab the jewelry.
芬克迪恩克 快点 带上珠宝
Jacob!
雅克布
Hey, I was just doing a little...
我刚正在做...
one-way bungee jumping.
一去不回头的蹦极跳
What? I was gonna kill myself.
什么 我刚打算自杀
Oh shit, you got it notarized?
我靠 你已经公♥证♥好了吗
Yeah, I did everything you asked. Just give me the key.
对 你要我做的事 我都做好了 把钥匙给我吧
I want to get out of here and get my princess.
我想离开这里 去救我的公主
You are very brave, Jacob,
你真勇敢 雅克布
and so I shall bestow upon you
那么 我将赐予你
the baker's key.
糕点师的钥匙
Hey, man, that's a cookie. I need a real key.
哥们 这是块饼干 我想要真的钥匙
That's the key you want. That's it.
这就是你要的钥匙 就是这个
This is a fairytale land, so keys are cookies,
这里是个童话世界 钥匙就是饼干
underwear is edible, mushroom people give the best blowjobs.
内♥裤♥可以吃 蘑菇族人口♥活♥无敌
It's a weird place. Look at this noose. It's just licorice.
这是个奇怪的地方 你看这个套索 它只是甘草糖
This is not the first time I've tried this.
我已经不是第一次做这事了
Ooh! Nerds Rope.
哇 彩虹糖
I am going to hit the ground,
随后 我会摔到地上
and then just sadly eat an entire See ya.
然后默默地吃完整条 再见
licorice noose. Buhbye.
甘草绳索 再见
You know, you can't kill yourself here,
虽然在这 你没办法自杀
but the licorice is pretty good.
但是甘草糖 真心很好吃
Come on, you can do it, man.
加油 你能做到
This way.
是这边
Princess? I can hear her!
公主吗 我听见她说话了
Over here.
就在这里
It's making me stronger!
这让我感觉到了力量
I'm coming for you, baby!
我来救你了 宝贝儿
What? No! No!
什么 不要吧 别这样
Freaking baker! Fuck this shit.
该死的糕点师 我靠
I'm sick of running. I'm freaking tired of it!
我再也不想跑了 我他妈受够了
You want a piece of me?
有种你出来单挑啊
I'm Jacob fucking Luciano, and I'll skull-fuck you!
雅克布·卢西亚诺在此 看我不打爆你的头
Come on, shitbag! Come on!
来啊 胆小鬼 有种就来啊
I told you you were brave, big bro.
我说过你很勇敢 老大
Oh. Miles.
麦尔斯
Jacob, this journey was a lesson,
雅克布 这段经历只是一个教训
a lesson about facing your past.
教会你面对自己的过去
Okay, that makes sense.
好吧 这下就说的通了
See, the Capper, he was obsessed with his ex-wife,
看 这是卡帕尔 他很爱他的前妻
instead of realizing that perhaps
但却意识不到
their love had run its course.
应该让他们的爱情顺其自然
The baker, he was so focused
那个糕点师 他太渴望
on carrying his father's legacy out,
继承父业
that he never pursued his own.
以至于都忘了 追求自己的理想
Finkledoink and Feinstein,
芬克迪恩克和范因斯坦
while crazy offensive, are lessons in history,
疯癫又骄横 但他们也算是个反面教材
Oh, thank God. They served a purpose.
谢天谢地 他们的出现都肩负着使命
Man, people would love to edit out
老哥 人们总是想删掉
the nasty parts of Dickens and Twain...
狄更斯或是马克吐温作品里 下流的地方
Heck, even Disney... But we can't.
真见鬼 连迪士尼也如此 可我们不能
We must learn from our past.
我们得从过往中吸取教训
We must face the past.
我们必须直面过去
I'm sorry I was mean to you, Miles.
抱歉 我当初对你太刻薄了 麦尔斯
I'm sorry I told you to go out onto the train track.
抱歉 我撺掇你跑上了那条铁轨
I was jealous, but I was really wrong.
当初 我是如此嫉妒你 但我彻彻底底地错了
Hey, it's okay, big bro.
没事的 老哥
I'm free now.
我现在自♥由♥了
He's weightless.
他已经了无牵挂
Hey, sweetie. What's your name? Angela.
嗨 宝贝 你叫什么 我叫安吉拉
You too?
你也是吗
What you guys think about having a birdbath together?
我们去洗个鸳鸯浴 怎么样
Yeah, I'd love to. Let's get out of here. Okay, Miles.
好啊 我挺想去的 我们走吧 好啊 麦尔斯
Cleanliness is next to godliness.
清净近乎神圣
See ya, Miles.
回见啦 麦尔斯
I did it. I completed the journey.
我成功了 我完成了这趟旅行
So sick. So dope.
累趴了 也傻透了
Oh yeah, and, Jacob,
对了 雅克布
I think you were promised a princess.
我以为 你要娶了那个公主
What?
你说什么
Here I come...
♪ 我轻轻地来 ♪
My hero.
我的盖世英雄
Holy shit! Lois freaking Griffin!
我靠 这他妈不是路易斯·格里芬吗
Oh, you're so freaking hot.
你真是太性感了
Oh, thank you, Jacob.
哦 谢谢你 雅克布
Oh, you're making me blush.
你说的我都不好意思了
You're not so bad yourself. Can we make out?
你长得也不错啊 我们能亲亲吗
Well, I'm not too sure if that's appropriate.
我不知道 这样是否合适
I'm married, and you're a little kid and also a pigeon.
毕竟我结婚了 而你是个孩子 还是只鸽子
I love you! I'd be good to you!
我爱你 我会一辈子对你好的
Uh, p... please?
求求你了
Okay, since you're so hot and cool.
好吧 看在你既性感又体贴的份上
What's happening?
怎么回事
Go home, Jacob.
回家吧 雅克布
No, no, no! I was about to kiss!
不 不要 不要 我马上就亲到了
Bye, Jacob!
再见 雅克布
Whenever I need documents notarized,
当我有东西要公♥证♥的时候
I'll think of you!
我会想念你的
Bye, Jacob! Good luck!
拜 雅克布 祝一切安好
Where the fuck am I?
我他妈到底在哪里
This is his imagination?
这些都是他的想象吗
Sh... should I take my shirt off?
我 我要脱衣服吗
He really didn't use me to the fullest potential here.
他还没有发挥自己最大的能力 来充分幻想我呢
I'm alive. I'm alive!
我还活着 我还活着
Oh! Hey! Ow! What the fuck, man? Ugh!
嘿 啊 搞什么 大哥
If you want to get a hack
♪ 你要是想租车前往 ♪
Slow down try to walk instead
♪ 不如 放慢脚步 步行而上 ♪
Jacob. Jacob?
雅克布 雅克布
Uh, Mom? Dad?
啊 妈 爸
When I was out doing community service with Miles,
之前 我和麦尔斯去参加社区服务
I told him to get a penny on the middle track.
我让他去中间的铁轨上 捡一枚硬币
Miles went out and before I knew it,
我还没反应过来 麦尔斯就已经跑过去了
the train came. I... I killed him.
然后火车飞驰而过 是我 是我杀了他
I killed my brother. I killed your son.
我杀了我弟弟 我杀了你们的儿子
I'm sorry, Jacob, is that why you've been gone?
等等 雅克布 就是因为这个 所以你离家出走了吗
Oh, Jacob, honey, that is so sweet.
雅克布 亲爱的 你太贴心了
Oh! Why do you smell like a toilet?
为什么你浑身厕所味呢
Jacob, pal. Hey, buddy. It's Uncle Phil.
雅克布 伙计 兄弟 这是你菲尔叔叔
I'm just gonna shoehorn my way in here.
你们让开 让我进来
You didn't kill Miles.
并不是你杀了麦尔斯
Huh? We live in the wild.
什么 我们生活在一个残酷的世界里
Things kill us all the time.
随时会有各种各样的东西 来夺走我们的性命
Right, guys? I mean... Yeah.
对啊 伙计们 我是说 是啊
Mmhmm. We're always dying.
没错 我们随时都可能死
You gotta move on, buddy. Totally.
你得向前看 小伙子 说的没错
You think Miles is the only kid
你难道以为 麦尔斯是唯一
we've had die on us?
我们曾失去的孩子吗
Yeah, right.
对啊 好吧
Jacob, take a guess at how many
雅克布 猜猜看
kids we've had before you and Miles.
在你和麦尔斯之前 我们曾有过多少个孩子
Uh... two?
两个吗
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表