剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
JK. But I really would have. All right.
开个玩笑啦 但我没准真的会那么做 好吧
Mission Food, engage.
目标 食物 行动
On the ground, our worm friends partake
在地上 我们的虫子朋友用一种
in a rare practice known as the inch of shame.
被称为方寸羞耻的少见方式 行进着
Inch, get it? 'Cause they're worms.
方寸 懂吗 因为它们是虫子
Hey, didn't I ask for a water?
我不是要了杯水吗
Dude, fucking Daphne was into me, man.
伙计 达芙妮看上我了 哥们
Like, I know it sorta ended on a question mark with all of us,
就像 我知道最后不一定能在一起
but like, oh my God. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
但就像 我的天哪 闭嘴 别说了
She was fucking... Fucking shut the fuck up, okay, dude?
她真是... 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 行吗 老兄
Okay. Whoa, Phil.
好吧 菲尔
No! No, no! The same exact fucking scene
不 不 相同的事情
played out that always plays out!
总会一遍又一遍的上演
Things were going great, and then you got us high on cocaine,
刚开始都很顺利 然后你就带我们去吸可♥卡♥因♥
and then everything got ruined! We almost died!
然后约会就被你给毁了 我们差点死了
Oh, I'm the problem? I think you're
是我的错吗 我倒觉得
Yeah! conveniently forgetting
是 你忘记了
that you were dragging down
是你让整个晚上
the entire table the entire night!
整个饭局 都变得超级无聊
Things were going great with me and Laura!
当时 我和劳拉聊得很好
You were talking about accounting the whole night.
我们整个晚上都在讨论会计师的事
Fuck you.
去死吧
She was looking at me!
当时 她一直在盯着我
She loves the Snake Man! Are you kidding me?
她很喜欢蛇男 你在逗我吗
I honestly don't want to be worms with you anymore.
坦白说 我再也不想和你做同一条虫子了
I swear to fucking God.
我他妈对天发誓
All right, you can't Fight Club me two times in one day.
行了 一天之内 你不能吓唬我两次
That's not how it works, dude.
不能坏了规矩 哥们
I'm not Fight-Clubbing you.
我没有吓唬你
I'm fucking scared.
我要被吓死了
Oh fuck, dude.
我靠 哥们
Oh, here we go.
找到了
Okay, so this is a worm.
好了 所以这就是虫子
This is what all the hubbub was about, huh?
肚子咕咕叫 就是想吃这个啊
Yeah. I could see eating this.
我明白了 就是吃这个
What the fuck are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Maybe the bird will think I'm a snake?
没准这只鸟把我们当成了蛇呢
Yeah, hiss at it.
说的是 冲它斯斯啊
Oh God, it's not working! Is it working?
天哪 这招不管用 有用吗
Okay, maybe she'll think we're Eddie Murphy
要是我模仿一段 没准她以为
if I do some bits. Do some bits.
我们是艾迪·墨菲 来一段
Okay. Do the one about Chinese people!
好吧 来中国人那段
Ah, that feels hard to say. Yeah, I know it's dated.
那段好难 是啊 我知道那是好久之前的了
It's dated. It's dated.
那段都老掉牙了 太老了
Oh, you tried to get away, but you can't.
你们想跑 但没用的
I got ahold of you with my little, tiny feet.
我用我的小爪爪 抓住你们啦
Oh God!
天哪
You taste like sweat and... is it cocaine?
你们尝起来甜甜的 这是可♥卡♥因♥吗
All right, I got this. I got this.
好吧 我明白 我明白该怎么做
This doesn't look appetizing at all,
那只鸟看起来一点也不好吃
but I can do this.
我能做到
Prey has become the predator.
现在 捕食者又成了猎物
Oh God!
天哪
What is that? What is that?
什么鬼 这是什么
Jesus. That does not taste good.
天哪 一点也不好吃
I mean, the texture alone... that is tough stuff.
我是说 就说口感 这东西太硬了
All right. Worm number one.
好了 第一条虫子
You got this, Matthew. And five, four, three...
你能做到 马修 倒数 五 四 三
Oh God, you're so fierce.
天哪 好可怕
Oh, okay. You're not a bird guy.
好吧 你不喜欢吃鸟的
Mmm. That's not bad!
尝起来不错哦
Oh my God. And it's fields of them just ready to be taken.
天哪 这才是我们应该汲取营养的来源
Wait a second. This is in our nature.
等下 这才是我们的天性
Nature is supposed to be consumed by nature.
大鱼吃小鱼 小鱼吃虾米
I mean, please, I'm gonna miss the marinara,
我是说 好吧 我想吃意面酱了
but I can figure something out.
但我得想个法子出来
Oh my God. Those right there could be croutons.
我的老天爷 那个可以做成油炸面包块
That thing fucking chomped us, Mike.
那只鸟居然把我们咬断了 迈克
Oh boy. I brought this upon us, man.
我的天哪 这都是我招惹来的 兄弟
I fucking wished for it. I'm sorry.
我居然希望我们被咬断 对不起
I loved being worms with you, dude.
我很喜欢和你做同一条虫子 哥们
You're my best fucking friend, man.
你♥他♥妈♥是我最好的朋友
You mean it? Yeah, dude.
此话当真 当真 兄弟
Oh God. That was a funny burp.
天哪 你这嗝打的可真搞笑
Hey, Phil? Yeah, Mike?
菲尔 怎么了 迈克
Last night was the best night of my life.
昨晚是我这辈子度过的最快乐的时光
Me too.
我也是
This is it. I feel something, man.
这就对了 我感觉有什么东西
I feel something happening.
我预感有什么事要发生
Papa? What the?
爸爸 什么
I fucking regenerated, dude. Holy shit.
我居然繁殖出下一代了 哥们 我靠
It's Little Phil! I'm a fucking dad, dude!
这是小菲尔 我他妈当爸爸了 老兄
Hey, little dude. Invest in a 401k early.
小家伙 提前开始交养老金了
Oh my God! A Little Mike!
我的天哪 小迈克
Aww, he's got your smile.
他笑起来跟你好像
Oh my God. We're dads.
我的天哪 我们是爸爸了
We're dads, dude.
我们是爸爸了 哥们
I don't!
我才不...
You cannot say that anymore.
你以后不许再那样说话了
You can't say that anymore. That's...
你不能那样说话 那是
Hey. What's wrong, Mike?
怎么了 迈克
It's just... I guess that now that we're separate,
就是 我想我们现在要分开了
we're no longer gonna be roommates.
我们不再是室友了
I think we should be roommates,
我觉得我们还能住在一起
just now we'll really be friends,
只是现在 我们可以做真正的朋友了
because we're choosing to stay together, right?
因为我们主动选择要在一起 不是吗
Choosing to be friends? Yeah.
主动选择成为朋友吗 是啊
Hey. Jerk me off.
一起飞
Jerk me off.
一起飞
Birth. Regeneration.
出生 繁殖
Adaptation. Great movie.
适应环境 生命像电影一样壮丽
I got no sister
♪ 我没有姐姐 ♪
Ain't got no mom
♪ 也没有妈妈 ♪
I got an undeveloped wing
♪ 我的翅膀无法飞翔 ♪
And I'm gonna die soon
♪ 我将面临死亡 ♪
Oh my God!
天哪
Oh my God!
天哪
Fine. You know what? Just eat me.
算了 知道吗 吃了我吧
Who cares? Get it over with!
谁在乎呢 随便了
I'm not much to speak of, just two eyeballs
我没什么好说的了 两只眼睛
on a bunch of bones, so enjoy.
长在一堆骨头上 请慢用
Hey! It's me!
是我啊
Charly! I'm back!
查莉 我回来了
Oh my gosh! And guess what? I got worms.
天哪 你猜怎么着 我抓到虫子了
No! Yup.
不是吧 对啊
You did it! Yeah!
你做到了 是啊
Do we pay this guy or what's up with...
我们需要付钱给他吗 还是怎么回事
I think he just lives on good deeds.
我想 他喜欢做善事
Oh my gosh, thank you so much, sir,
我的天哪 谢谢你 先生
for saving my sister. Oh, save your breath.
救了我姐姐 省省吧
He doesn't understand words.
他听不懂我们在说什么
Oh. He's a dumdum? It's not all there.
他是个哑巴 不是那样
Okay. Thank you!
好了 谢谢你
I'm getting nothing from him. See? Dead eyes.
我一句也没听懂他的话 明白了吗 死鱼眼
Okay. You ready for this?
好吧 准备好了吗
I'm ready! Okay.
准备好了 好的
Wait! Hey, hey, don't eat it all!
等等 别都吃光了
What? I don't understand.
什么 我不明白
Sound like... two words.
听起来像 两个字
Open your mouth.
张开嘴
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表