剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Just step on my balls. You know what? I'm outta here.
踩我的蛋蛋吧 你知道吗 我要走了
All right.
好吧
Jacob, listen to me. Find the best baker in the village.
雅克布 听我说 去找村里最好的糕点师
Best baker? Buy a Key lime pie from him.
最好的糕点师 从他那里买♥♥一个酸柠派
It will contain a key for a castle on the hill.
里面会藏着山顶城♥堡♥的钥匙
That's where you'll find your princess being held.
在那里 就能找到你那位被囚禁的公主
Princess? Go, Jacob, go.
公主 去吧 雅克布 快去
Get the fuck outta here, Jacob! Go! What are you waiting for?
快他妈离开这 雅克布 快走 你还在等什么
Oh. "Bakery."
噢 "糕点店"
Okay. Pretty straightforward.
好吧 这太简单了
Clear signage.
清晰的标牌
Oh, a customer. Hello.
噢 有客人 您好
Hello, sir. May I have a Key lime pie?
你好 先生 我能要一个酸柠派吗
Yeah. Here you go, one Key lime pie.
好的 给您 一个酸柠派
Oh. What the shit? Where's the freaking key, man?
什么鬼 那把该死的钥匙在哪里呢
The Wild Capper told me the
怀德·卡帕尔告诉我
best bakery in town would have a freaking key!
镇上最棒的糕点师 会有把该死的钥匙
The best baker? Me? Oh, no, no.
最棒的糕点师 我吗 噢 不 不
I'm the bad baker. The good baker is next door.
我技术很烂的 厉害的糕点师在隔壁
You came into what used to be the good baker,
你来的这个地方 曾有过最棒的糕点师
that was when my dad ran the place.
那时候还是我爸在经营这家店
I tried to carry on his legacy, but...
我努力想发扬光大 但是...
I'm not doing a great job.
我做得并不好
I want to be a painter, actually.
其实 我想当个画家
What do you think of "Multiple Pieces of Fruit in a Bowl"?
你觉得这幅"碗中的缤纷水果" 怎么样
That's the title of this one.
那是这幅画的名字
Oh, I don't know. Your hand's unsteady,
我不知道 你的笔触不够稳
and it lacks any real perspective.
而且连透视也没有
Clearly you studied Cézanne too closely.
很明显 你受塞尚影响太大了
What you... don't... don't leave.
你说什么... 别... 别走
Let go of my head. Look, I can give you the key.
放开我的头 听着 我能给你钥匙
What? Yeah, all... all
什么 是的 所有...
bakers have the baker key.
所有的糕点师 都有一把专属钥匙
Okay, just give me the key.
好吧 那你把钥匙给我吧
Well, you also have to pay for those pies.
那你要先把派的钱付了
I'm on a vision quest. I didn't bring my wallet.
我正在幻境探索当中 我没带钱包
Another kick in the pants.
我又被打击了
All right, I'll give you a deal.
好吧 那我们做笔交易吧
I need some documents notarized.
我有些文件需要公♥证♥
Bring 'em to the town accountants,
你把它们带给镇上的会计员
Finkledoink and Feinstein,
芬克迪恩克和范因斯坦
bring them back to me, and then you shall receive the key!
弄好以后 再拿回来给我 你就可以拿到钥匙了
I hate chores.
我讨厌替人跑腿
Hey, look, it's not easy to keep this bakery going, okay,
经营这家糕点店可不容易 好吗
because I'm not my father. I'm already gone.
我又不是我爸 我已经出发了
All right, on my way. Hopefully nothing stops me.
好吧 我已经上路了 希望别出差错
Whoa, a fox.
哇哦 有只狐狸
Hey there, little guy.
你好啊 小家伙
Oh, you want me to follow you?
你想我跟你走吗
Oh, well, I would, but I'm currently on a mission
我是想跟你走的啦 但我现在有任务要做
to get some documents notarized,
我要把一些文件拿去公♥证♥
and I wanna be responsible in my fantasy world.
在幻境里 我希望做个有责任感的人
But your way looks pretty cool, too, huh?
不过你的路看起来也很酷啊 对吧
Hmm. Which way should I go?
那... 我该走哪边呢
Should I go to a cool path with this fox
我该跟随这只狐狸 去那条有意思的路呢
or to the accountants' office?
还是去会计师的办公室呢
Okay, I'll go to the accountants' office.
好吧 我还是去会计办公室吧
Good luck. Bye!
祝你好运 拜
It ain't no stopping us
♪ 我们势不可挡 ♪
Me and my group of foxes is
♪ 我们是狐狸帮 ♪
Moving through this metropolis
♪ 在这座城市四处游荡 ♪
Rummaging through the garbages
♪ 清点着每一个垃圾箱 ♪
We went to war couple of years
♪ 前几年 我们曾和鸽子黑帮 ♪
with the pigeon mafia
♪ 大战一场 ♪
They won all the park
♪ 他们拿下了公园广场 ♪
That we stuck behind the garageses
♪ 我们只能藏身车房♥ ♪
A noble animal
♪ 高贵的物种 ♪
Purely born to be cannibal
♪ 天生就该要吃肉 ♪
But rats as big as cats roll in packs
♪ 但老鼠像猫大 成群结队行凶 ♪
This shit's just bananas, dude, dog off the leash
♪ 这玩意儿可不是发疯 哥们 这是脱缰的狗 ♪
I'm just moving through Brooklyn streets
♪ 我只能在布鲁克林大街上活动 ♪
Hoping Sal throws some sausage out back
♪ 期待萨尔将肉肠扔出门后 ♪
Feel me, capisce?
♪ 请用心感受 懂了吗
I'm moving gritty as sweat down fat stripper's titties
♪ 像汗水从丰满舞♥女♥的胸上滚落 我不畏艰险 ♪
I'm moving heavy as Biggie the year before he met Diddy
♪ 像毕吉遇见"吹牛老爹"之前 我步履蹒跚 ♪
Gritty, gritty, gritty
♪ 不畏艰险 不畏艰险 不畏艰险 ♪
And heavy as Biggie
♪ 却潦倒如毕吉 ♪
I'm one of the foxes that's heavy as hippopotamus
♪ 我就是那只重量级的狐狸 ♪
Asses and owl titties, whole alley up, now you asses
♪ 猫头鹰的大胸和翘臀 巷子里混♥蛋♥都听着 ♪
I overdose on molasses behind the diner
♪ 我在餐厅后面 狂喝糖蜜 ♪
'Cause Chinatown ain't the place to be found
♪ 因为中国城 可是个藏身的好地方 ♪
Just ask them rats, bruh
♪ 哥们 不信就去问问老鼠党 ♪
It's a disaster, like a dog without his master
♪ 这简直就像场灾难 仿若没人看管的狗 ♪
And over there by that church
♪ 就在远处的教堂 ♪
I seen their basket full of communion crackers
♪ 圣餐饼干塞满筐 ♪
That's if you're hungry or holy
♪ 以免你够饥饿 或够圣洁 ♪
I'm going off all that ravioli
♪ 我已经受够那些意大利佬 ♪
A full pimp, and you know me.
♪ 简直就是老鸨 你懂的 ♪
Know, know, know, know
♪ 懂 懂 懂 懂 ♪
But enough about the crumbs
♪ 但说够了那些讨厌的家伙 ♪
Let's go take back the park
♪ 让我们去把地盘抢夺 ♪
And make the pigeons missing
♪ 让那些鸽子亦如夜色中的流浪汉 ♪
like the bums when it get dark
♪ 消失无影踪 ♪
Enough about the crumbs,
♪ 但说够了那些讨厌的家伙 ♪
let's go take back the park
♪ 让我们去把地盘抢夺 ♪
And make the pigeons missing
♪ 让那些鸽子亦如夜色中的流浪汉 ♪
like the bums when it get dark, leggo
♪ 消失无影踪 我们走 ♪
Gee, sure sounds like that fox is having some fun.
天 那些狐狸好像玩得很开心
Well, then this accountants' office must be a lot of fun.
那会计师事务所肯定也会很好玩
Uh, hello? Am I in the right place?
你好 我来对地方了吗
Hello, young man. Come in! Come in.
你好啊 年轻人 快进来 快进来
Come, sit, sit, sit, sit. Sit down. Sit down.
来吧 坐 坐吧 坐下 坐下吧
My name is Finkledoink. This is my cohort.
我是芬克迪恩克 这是我的队友
Feinstein. We understand
我是范因斯坦 我们知道
you're on a journey quest.
你正身处探索之旅中
Let's not make a megillah out of a molehill.
我们就别大惊小怪了
You'd like to get some documents notarized. Is that correct?
你有些文件要公♥证♥ 对吧
Uh, yeah, but this just feels a little dated to me.
对 但是这个对我来说 有点太老土了
What? That's nonsense.
什么 胡说八道
It's nonsense. Ya little boychick.
胡说 你这臭小子
Ya little faygala. Ya fershlugina.
你这个死基佬 你这废物
Ya little schmutzig. Ya got some schmutz on your face.
你这混♥蛋♥ 你脸上还有脏东西
We're on a roll now, aren't we, Feinstein?
我们现在好运连连啊 对吧 范因斯坦
Oh... no. Is this my subconscious?
噢... 不会吧 这就是我的潜意识吗
Am I a racist?
我是个种族主义者吗
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I get the schtick.
好吧 好吧 好吧 我懂你们的梗了
All right, all right. Enough. Enough already.
好吧 好吧 够了 够了
Calm down. All right, okay. Calm down.
冷静 好吧 冷静点
Jacob, my boy, we can notarize this for you.
雅克布 我的好孩子 我们能为你公♥证♥这些文件
Okay, good. But first, we have a series of tasks,
好吧 很好 但首先 我们要给你些任务
we'd like you to undergo.
希望你能完成
Can you do that, my little boychick?
你行吗 我的臭小子
Sure, whatever. My bright and shining star.
当然 什么都可以 我的小明星
Okay, initial here, Jacob. Sign here.
好吧 在这签名字首字母 雅克布 在这里签全名
Uhhuh. Uhhuh. Right here.
好的 好的 就在这里
Now, are you single? Are you married?
你是单身吗 结婚了吗
Currently looking. Okay, you can initial right here.
我正在找 好 那你在这签名字首字母
You want to circle which one. Okay.
你挑一个圈上吧 好
Okay, you drew a square. That's fine.
好 你画了个正方形 没关系
All right. I'm done.
好了 我搞定了
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表