剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Like lying about not graduating high school.
在高中没有毕业的事情上 我撒谎了
Don't worry about it. I mean, it blows.
被担心 那太扫兴了
It fucking blows, dude. I mean, here's the good news.
那真♥他♥妈♥太扫兴了 兄弟 我有个好消息
We'll still be able to stay in touch,
我们依旧会保持联♥系♥
You know, it'll be like I never left, basically.
基本上 就像我从来没有离开过
Wait. What are you talking about?
等等 你在说什么
I'm just saying when I'm in California,
我只是说 当我去加州之后
it's like with Facebook
可以用脸书
and with... You're still going to California?
或者用... 你还是要去加州吗
Of course I'm still going.
我当然要去
It was my idea to go to the animation school,
去读动画学院可是我的主意
and you're gonna go without me? I showed you that.
而你打算不带我自己去吗 那还是我给你看的
What do you want, me to stay back
那你什么意思 要我继续待在这里
here and repeat senior year with you?
陪着你再读一次高三吗
No, dude, but we were gonna be a team on this cartoon, man.
不 兄弟 但我们本来打算一起去那个动画学校
You didn't get your shit together. What do you want me to say?
你没能搞定自己的事情 你希望我怎么说
I didn't get my shit together? It's not my...
我没有搞定自己的事情吗 这不是我...
I also don't have a fucking dad, okay, dude?
我他妈还没有爸爸呢 明白吗 兄弟
So I'm dealing with a little bit less... Fucking dad shit.
所以 我所具备的资源 见鬼的爸爸理论
of a stacked deck than you are, all right, buddy?
比你要少那么一点点 好吗 兄弟
Well, that doesn't mean that I should nix my dreams to...
那也并不意味着 我应该中止自己的梦想...
It's our fucking dream! In the 311 of this scenario,
那他妈是我们的梦想 就像在311乐队中
I'm Nick Hexum, and you're S.A. Martinez,
我是尼克·海克瑟姆 而你是S.A.·马丁内斯
and that's not a bad thing, but you just
这不是什么坏事 但没有尼克·海克瑟姆
can't exist without Nick Hexum. Got it?
乐队可没法继续发展下去 明白吗
As per usual, you're making everything about yourself
一如既往 所有事情都与你 以及311乐队有关
and 311, which is its own thing.
哪怕其实毫无关系
You're fired. I'm sorry. What?
你被开除了 不好意思 你说什么
You're fucking fired. You're fucking fired!
你♥他♥妈♥被开除了 你♥他♥妈♥才被开除了
You're fired from my life!
你从我生活中被开除了
You're fucking fired from my life!
你从我生活中被开除了
You're fired. You're fired. You're fired.
你被开除 你被开除 你被开除
Fuck this, dude. I'm quitting the Phil show.
去死吧 我要退出菲尔秀
I'll do my own shit. Oh, and guess what.
我要自己单干 还有 你猜怎么着
What? 311's not even that good.
怎么 311乐队其实没那么棒
What'd you say? 311, the band that you so subscribed
你刚才说什么 你终生都在收听的那个311乐队
your entire life to isn't even that fucking good.
其实根本没那么棒
Sure, the one album,
当然 有一张专辑
the self-titled is great. I love it, of course,
那张同名专辑很不错 当然我也很喜欢
but...
但是...
There's a line. There's a fucking line
所有事都有底线 都他妈有底线
and you fucking crossed it and you know it.
而你♥他♥妈♥越线了 你很清楚
Did you really just do that? You were outta line.
你刚才真的动手了吗 是你越线了
You gonna fucking drown me?
你♥他♥妈♥打算淹死我吗
I called it! They're gays together!
我就说吧 他们俩是一对儿
I don't have a problem with it.
对此我没有任何意见
In fact, I'm sort of a gay icon.
事实上 我算是同性偶像
It's a beautiful thing.
那是非常美好的事情
Shame on you for thinking otherwise!
如果你们不这样想 就太可耻了
Hey, boys!
孩子们
Knock it off! You boys are best friends! Stop it!
住手 你们可是最好的朋友 住手
Get the fuck off me, Mike!
别他妈碰我 迈克
Have fun in California, you piece of shit.
祝你在加州玩得愉快 你个小杂碎
Yeah, I fucking will!
是啊 我肯定会很开心的
You see that pussy sucker punch me, Cool Uncle Jeff?
你看到那个怂货打我了吗 杰夫酷叔
So cool.
太精彩了
Sometimes I just like to be silly.
有时候我就喜欢傻了吧唧的
Well, our time here is almost done.
这样吧 我们也不会在这里久留了
I'd like to leave you with some parting thoughts.
我想给你们说一些临别感想
We all want love.
我们都需要爱
To be loved.
都想被爱
To give love.
想给予爱
To pet dogs.
想爱宠物狗狗们
To make our parents proud.
想让我们的父母骄傲
To make our children happy.
想让我们的孩子幸福
To make the world a better place
想让这个世界变得更美好
for our brothers and sisters
想让我们的兄弟姐妹
to live with compassion
能生活在怜爱之中
and without fear.
不再恐惧
To live brave.
勇敢地生活
You know what? Fuck you, Mike!
你听着 去你♥他♥妈♥的吧 迈克
And fuck you, Principal Little Dick!
还有 去你♥妈♥的♥吧 小丁丁校长
And fuck school, fuck graduation, dude,
去你♥妈♥的♥学校 去你♥妈♥的♥毕业
and fu... fucking... fuck 311, man.
去你♥妈♥的♥... 去你♥妈♥的♥311乐队 都听好了
Just fuck everything, dude.
都他妈滚蛋吧
Hey, Phil, it's me, Nick Hexum,
嘿 菲尔 是我 尼克·海克瑟姆
from your favorite band, 311.
你最喜欢的乐队 311的成员
Nick H-E-X-U-M.
尼克·海克瑟姆
Yup, that's me. Hey, Phil, what's your favorite 311 album?
是的 就是我 菲尔 听着 你最喜欢的311的专辑是哪一张
Oh, shit, dude. Putting me on the spot.
见鬼 伙计 这真是把我难住了
Well, I'd have to say it's a tie between Grassroots,
好吧 我得说是《Grassroots》
311, Music, Transistor, and Soundsystem. Equal.
《311》《Music》《Transistor》《Soundsystem》都喜欢
Oh, snap! No new stuff?
够了 不喜欢新歌♥吗
Oh my God, it's S.A. Martinez!
我的天哪 是S.A.·马丁内斯
But it's not like that, dude. I like all your stuff.
这不是你想的那样的 兄弟 我喜欢你所有的歌♥
It's okay. It's all right. I'm just playing, man. We're cool.
没事的 我就是逗你一下 我们没事
So, Phil, do you remember a song of Soundsystem
菲尔l你还记得你还记得《Soundsystem》里的一首歌♥吗
called "Life's Not a Race"?
歌♥名是《生活不是赛跑》
So hard to believe
♪ 是如此难以置信 ♪
Yeah, exactly. No, do you ever... Part of me will fade
是啊 不对 你有过... ♪ 部分的我将会消失不见 ♪
In the mystery, in a future world
♪ 在未来的世界 消失成谜 ♪
He gonna do the whole song? Long ago
他要唱完整首歌♥吗 ♪ 那是很久以前 ♪
Part feels for your love and lives to tell you so
♪ 剩余的我感受你的爱 并向你倾诉 ♪
Wow, he's really going for it.
他唱得很投入
We get it. We know the song. You can't stop entropy
我们知道了 我们知道这首歌♥ ♪ 你无法阻挡熵增 ♪
So why even try? Okay, okay, stop right there.
♪ 所以何苦反复尝试 ♪ 好了 可以了 在这里停下吧
"You can't stop entropy, so why even try?"
"你无法阻挡熵增 所以何苦反复尝试"
Do you know what I meant by that?
你明白这句话的意思吗
Yeah! It's like life is like... it's a spiral
懂啊 就是说生活就像... 就像是螺旋上升的
and it's also kind of a staircase to heaven.
就像个直通天堂的阶梯
Mmm, not quite. Nick, I don't think
不太对 尼克 我觉得
he knows what "Entropy" Means, man.
他不知道"熵增"是什么意思
Do you know what entropy means?
你知道"熵增"是什么意思吗
What is this, fucking English class or something?
你们什么意思 英语课还是什么吗
Get off my back. Jesus Christ.
滚开吧 老天
See, Phil, entropy stems from thermodynamics.
听着 菲尔 "熵增"是热力学的名词
It's a theory that all things have a gradual
这是一种理论 说明所有事物都不可避免
but inevitable decline into disorder,
逐渐陷入乱序
decomposition, collapse, et cetera, et cetera.
分解 崩坏 诸如此类
Wait a minute. From Chaos.
等等 混沌状态
That's exactly right. From Chaos.
完全正确 混沌状态
And if you actually listened to that album,
如果你真的好好听了那张专辑
you'd hear me say, "From chaos comes clarity."
你会听见我唱 "秩序从混沌中浴火重生"
See, Phil, you're only given a limited
看到了吗 菲尔 在名为人生的
time on this wild ride called life,
狂野旅程中 你的时间是有限的
and while we sometimes can't control the things around us,
在这段时间里 我们有时会无法掌控周边的事
we can make the most of our time here.
只能最大限度地利用我们的时间
So, maybe if you spent more time actually drawing
所以 如果你真的多花点时间画画
and honing your craft instead of jerking off,
磨练你的手艺 而不是打飞机
you might not have flunked out of school.
你也许就不会辍学
You could've gotten that art scholarship
你本可以拥有你私下里一直心念念的
that you secretly wanted, Phil.
艺术类奖学金 菲尔
And as for Mike, he believes in you, dude.
至于迈克 他相信你 伙计
You're a fucking asshole, and he
你真的很不像话 但一直以来
remained your friend this whole time.
他仍然愿意做你的朋友
I mean, me and S.A. fight every now and then,
你看 我和S.A.一直都在吵架
but it's all good. It's only natural. Fuck you.
但是没关系 这很正常 去你的
Just kidding. Oh. Okay.
开玩笑而已 好吧
Oh, hey, Dad.
爸爸
All right, I'll meet you outside.
好吧 我在外面等你
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表