剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I get it. I'm nothing. You're everything.
我明白 我就是害群之鸟 而你却是盖世英雄
You're better than me.
你比我好太多了
Every day is filled with the possibility of greatness.
生活中每一天 都有可能成就伟大不凡
Hey, Miles. Hey, you see that penny over there
嘿 麦尔斯 你看到那边的那枚硬币了吗
on the middle track? Oh, look at that.
在中间那条轨道上的 看到了
Hey, man, you know, Mom would love that for her bathroom.
伙计 知道吗 妈妈肯定喜欢把它放进浴室里
Yeah, she really would. Hey. Say, why don't you go get it?
是啊 她肯定会喜欢 不如你去捡回来吧
You know, I recall Mom and Dad saying,
我记得爸爸妈妈说过
"Don't cross the tracks."
"不要横穿铁轨"
Yeah, that's why it's a dare. It'll be a cool achievement.
没错 所以这才需要胆量 这会是个酷毙了的成就
Everyone will think you're very brave. Are you not brave?
每个人都会觉得你非常勇敢 你不勇敢吗
I mean... I know, it is your middle name.
我是说... 我知道 "勇敢"是你的中名
How unfair. My middle name is Puss.
真♥他♥妈♥不公平 我的中间名是咪♥咪♥
I don't know if I should go all the way out there.
我不知道 到底该不该走过去
I dare you. I dare you to go get it.
看你敢不敢 我打赌你不敢走过去
Watch this.
瞧好吧
Almost there.
马上就到
Yeah, that's it. I am the bird
没错 这就对了 ♪ 我是无畏鸟 ♪
You are the puppet, and I am the puppeteer.
你是木偶 而我就是木偶师
Hey, Jacob, it's pretty shiny!
雅克布 这个简直闪瞎眼
Oh fuck.
我靠
Miles!
麦尔斯
I know. I know. Why?
我能理解 我知道 为什么会这样
He was gonna change the world! I know, sweetie.
他本来可以改变世界 我知道 宝贝
He was better than... any of us!
他比... 我们任何一个人都更出色
Here we go.
好了不哭了
We are here today to remember Miles Luciano.
今天我们齐聚一堂 怀念麦尔斯·卢西亚诺
Every once in a while,
在人生的不同阶段
someone comes into your life that you know is special,
总会有某个特别的角色 步入你的生命
and that person is different for different people.
而这个角色 往往因人而异
Except when it comes to Miles. I think we can all agree
直到麦尔斯出现 打破了这一切 我想我们都同意
that Miles was the most special person in each of our lives.
对于我们每个人而言 麦尔斯都是生命中最特殊的过往
He was fucking awesome. He was fucking awesome.
真♥他♥妈♥卓尔不群 真♥他♥妈♥卓尔不群
We're looking at you now, Jacob.
我们现在就指望你了 雅克布
Yes, everyone look at Jacob now.
没错 现在每个人都看向雅克布
Boo! Come on.
不 看嘛
What?
干什么
It's time to step up and pick up the slack,
是时候站出来 继承麦尔斯的遗志
fill the void that's been left. Miles!
完成麦尔斯未尽之事业 麦尔斯
God is dead.
天崩地坼
Daddy, I gotta go potty.
爸爸 我要去尿尿
Jacob, please say "Bathroom." You're a young adult.
雅克布 要说"洗手间" 你已经是个成年人了
Okay. I gotta go bathroom. Okay, just go.
好吧 我要去洗手间 好 去吧 去吧
Why?
为什么
You really did it this time, Jacob.
这次你真的下手了 雅克布
You killed your little brother.
你杀了自己的亲弟弟
Goodbye.
再见了
Oh, uh, could we just please keep the door shut?
请不要把门打开 好吗
Trying to avoid a draft here.
别让冷风吹进来了
I just wait around
♪ 我只是在原地等待 ♪
To hear the good news
♪ 等待好消息翩翩而来 ♪
To hear the good news
♪ 等待好消息翩翩而来 ♪
Are you in
♪ 你是否还在 ♪
I had to leave.
我必须要离开
I had to run from my past.
必须要抛下我的过去
And so, I walked.
所以 我离家出走了
Where? Hell if I knew.
去哪里 我他妈也不知道
Somewhere far, far from who I once was,
某个遥远的地方 远离我的过去
from what I had done.
远离我之前的做所作为
Who am I?
我是谁
I don't know who I am anymore
♪ 我已不知我是谁 ♪
I'm changing every day
♪ 每天都有新的面庞 ♪
I'm spreading my wings and flying
♪ 展开翅膀 自♥由♥飞翔 ♪
Here it is, the moment of truth.
就是现在 真♥相♥即将揭晓
Oh, I should go potty first...
我要先去尿尿...
I mean, bathroom. Bathroom. Bathroom.
我是说 卫生间 卫生间 卫生间
That's good.
感觉棒极了
Empty tank. Perfect way to start a trip.
无尿一身松 完美启程
"Cum in here."
"内有爱♥液♥"[发音近似"进来吧
All right.
好吧
Oh. Oh fuck.
该死
Oh no, no, no! Mommy!
不 不 不要 妈咪
Wake up, boy. Come on now.
醒醒 孩子 快点
Get up, boy.
快起来 孩子
Jacob. Jacob. Come to. Here we go.
雅克布 雅克布 快醒来 这就对了
There you go, buddy.
终于醒了 伙计
Eww! Come on, man. Are you serious?
不是吧 伙计 没这么严重吧
What? Where am I?
什么 我在哪里
There's no time to explain.
没时间解释了
We have a very big date to get to, Jacob,
我们有一个非常重要的约会 雅克布
that I personally cannot miss.
我绝对不能错过
I don't know what's going on.
我不知道这是什么情况
My name's Wild Capper. Nice to meet you.
我是怀德·卡帕尔 很高兴认识你
I'm gonna kick things off for you
我会解决你的问题
and really get the gears going, okay?
让你适应这个地方的 好吧
Let's start moving, buddy.
我们先出发吧 朋友
What the shit is that?
那是什么鬼东西
Come now, Jacob. You're not prepared to face what's coming.
快走 雅克布 你还没准备好面对这种情况
Hurry, boy. Come on, follow me.
快点 孩子 快来 跟上我
All right, I'm coming. Oh!
好吧 我来了
Natalie, Hi.
娜塔莉 你好啊
How are you, honey? I'm so sorry I'm late.
最近还好吗 亲爱的 很抱歉 我来晚了
What the fuck is this? So sorry, baby.
这他妈又是谁 非常抱歉 亲爱的
Do not tell me you brought one of your missions with you.
别告诉我 你把自己的任务给带来了
For fuck's sake, Anthony. He dropped into my lap.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 安东尼 他自己闯入了我的地盘
You know what my work is.
你知道我是干什么的
And your work is more important than me?
你的工作比我还重要吗
Nothing's been more import... Oh, okay, nothing's
没什么比你更重... 好吧 没什么
ever been more important than me.
比我更重要
What about the mushroom person
那你要如何解释
you were sleeping with? How many
当初你上过的那个蘑菇人呢 这事
times do we have to go over this?
究竟还要提多少次啊
Mushroom people have psychic powers.
蘑菇人有魔力
I was under its little spell.
我被它的小魔咒迷惑了
There's one now! Stop looking at me! You're not gonna do it!
那里有个蘑菇人 别看我 我不会被你迷惑
Fuck you, bitch! You're just pissed because
去你♥妈♥的♥ 小婊♥子♥ 你之所以生气
mushroom people give the best blowjobs!
是因为蘑菇人的口♥活♥技术无人匹敌
Look into my eyes! I'm not doing it!
看着我的眼睛 我才不要
Look into my eyes!
看着我的眼睛
I'm not gonna fall for it again! You hear me?
我不会再被你迷惑了 你听到没有
Go back underground where you belong!
滚回你地下老家去吧
That's fucking racist. That is fucking racist!
这他妈是种族歧视 这他妈是种族歧视
Fuck you! Okay, okay,
去你♥妈♥的♥ 好了 好了
what the shit is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事
Who are you people? Am I dead?
你们是谁 我死了吗
Jesus fucking Christ. Here's the deal.
老天啊 是这么回事
You're on a spirit quest... facing your demons,
你正在灵魂探索阶段... 要面对你心中的魔鬼
overcoming obstacles, et cetera. Spirit quest?
克服重重困难 诸如此类 灵魂探索
So, all you gotta do is
所以 你需要做的就是
just follow your heart and do your best.
遵从内心的意愿 全力以赴
Can you hear me, buddy? Am I coming through clear?
明白了吗 伙计 我解释清楚了吗
So cool.
很好
Anyway, where did I leave off?
不管怎样 我说到哪里了
Natalie, I'm just gonna say this.
娜塔莉 我只想说
I have not cum since you left me,
出于对你的尊重 自从你离开后
out of respect to you.
我就再也没有"射"过
Anthony, you need to move on, okay?
安东尼 你要继续自己的生活 好吗
You are obsessed. Okay, I'm getting under
你太沉迷过去了 好吧 我现在
the table. Just step on my balls.
就到桌子下面去 你来踩我的蛋蛋
Please. This is not happening
求你了 这绝不可能
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表