剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
He's actually talking about suicide.
他真的是想自杀
Yeah, that's cool, dude.
是啊 好酷啊 哥们
Oh, shit. What?
该死 怎么了
This little man outside is going all major Kong.
外面有个小孩抱着花生酱喷泉机
On the peanut butter fountain.
像孔上校一般疯狂
Let me see.
让我看看
Whoa, wait.
等等
No, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 不要啊
No, no, no, no!
快停下
Oh, God, the LA voni fountain xl.
我的天 拉瓦勒牌大号♥喷泉机
I'm sorry.
对不起
No! No!
不要啊 快停下来
Oh, my God!
我的天啦
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
What is this crap?
这是什么鬼
It's chunky. Looks like shit, ugh!
这玩意儿还挺稠的 看着好像便便啊
No! Why?!
别这样 为什么
Why did you do this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
Because! 'Cause Mason's replacing me,
因为 因为梅森快要取代我了
and I fucking hate Pat, mom.
我真♥他♥妈♥恨死帕特了 妈妈
And if you marry him, well,
要是你嫁给了他
that means that our real dad's never coming back.
那这就意味着 我们真正的爸爸再也不会回来了
And that's... that's not fair.
这... 这不公平
'Cause... 'cause why did he leave us?
但他 他为什么要丢下我们呢
Why did daddy leave us? Am I that bad?
为什么爸爸要走 我就那么不听话吗
Are we... are we that bad?
难道我们 我们就那么坏吗
Phil, you're not bad.
菲尔 你是个好孩子
Your dad and I weren't right for each other.
当初 你♥爸♥爸和我并不合适在一起
He's gone. And he's not coming back.
他已经走了 再也不会回来
I love Pat, and he loves me.
我爱帕特 他也爱我们
And although you may not be able to tell right now,
虽然你现在还不知道
he loves you and Mike so much.
他很爱你和迈克
Is that true, Pat... you big bitch?
是真的吗 帕特 你这个大贱♥人♥
Sorry, mommy. It's true.
对不起 妈妈 你说的没错
I know things feel real weird right now,
我知道 这些事会让你感觉很奇怪
but soon we're gonna have a bigger family,
但是我们马上就能有个大家庭了
and it's gonna be filled with so much love.
那个家里将会充满爱
More love than you could ever imagine.
多到难以想象
Really? Yeah. I promise.
真的吗 是的 我保证
I'm sorry, mommy.
对不起 妈妈
I'm sorry.
对不起
I kinda ruined your wedding a little bit. You did.
我差点毁了你的婚礼 确实是
You did, but I love you still so much.
你确实差点毁了它 但我仍然很爱很爱你
I think it will make a good story.
我想这会是个不错的故事
Come here.
过来抱抱
And I love you, too, Pat.
我也爱你 帕特
Like, you smell good, like, you're strong,
因为 你很好闻 因为 你很强壮
it feels good when you talk to me,
跟你说话的时候 真的感觉很棒
and, like, I need that sort of influence in my life.
而且 我的生命里需要个榜样
Mason, get in here, you little scamp.
梅森 过来 你个小屁孩
You mean it? Aww. That feels good.
你再说一遍 感觉真是太好了
Eww. You kissed my chest.
你亲我的胸干嘛
Um, uh, hey, everyone.
好了 各位
This seems like a good moment for me to jump in here.
那我就恰当地来个小插曲哈
Wow, so many interruptions.
还有完没完了
Oh, oh, okay. Mike has something
好吧 迈克有些话
to say. The spotlight's on Mike now, I guess.
想说 我想 现在注意力全在迈克身上了
I know him. He's cool.
我认识他 他人超酷
I know he doesn't look cool, but he's cool.
我知道 他虽然看起来不怎么样的 但他人很酷
Sandy, I know we just met,
珊迪 我知道我们刚刚才认识
but I love you.
但我爱你
And I want you to be my girlfriend.
我希望你能成为我的女朋友
Oh, my God. And I wrote this song for you.
哦 我的天哪 所以我为你写了这首歌♥
Oh, no.
不是吧
Believe in yourself, Mikey.
相信你自己 阿迈
The black is in my soul.
♪ 我的内心充满阴暗 ♪
Here we go. Oh, my God.
还真开始了 我的天啦
It's be coming like this.
♪ 但现在 再次被点燃 ♪
He sucks so badly. I can't handle this eye contact.
他唱的实在是太难听了 他老看着我 怎么办啊
Thanks to you.
♪ 只是因为和你相逢 ♪
Honey, Mike, Michael.
亲爱的 迈克 迈克尔
Yes, mom?
怎么了 老妈
Sandy's your cousin.
珊迪是你的表妹
What? Fuck.
你说什么 我靠
Also, I have a boyfriend.
还有 我有男朋友了
You have a boyfriend? Yeah, look at him, man.
你有男朋友了吗 是啊 就是他啊 哥们
Hey. Look at him.
你好 看看他
Good to meet you. You seem like a good guy.
很高兴遇见你 你看起来人还不错
He's really tall. Yeah, he's real tall.
他可真高啊 是啊 他个子是挺高的
Now that that's done, can I get married now?
好了 歌♥也唱完了 我能继续结婚了吗
Sorry, do you want me to finish the song or are we...
抱歉 你难道不想听我唱完吗 或者我们可以
She doesn't like you! Let it go!
她不喜欢你 想开点
I do.
我确实不喜欢你
Yeah, Uncle Pat!
好哎 帕特叔叔
We did it!
终于
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
Hey, guys, great job today.
嘿 各位 今天干得不错啊
Gotta say, five stars.
我必须得说 五星好评
Five-star review!
五星好评
Yes, dude!
太棒了 兄弟
That's perfection.
这简直太棒了
Get on my shoulders, little guy.
快到我肩膀上来 小矮子
I like it! Whoa!
超级爽啊
Hey, Sandy.
珊迪
Wow, Mike, looking good.
迈克 是你啊 你看起来很不错哦
Thanks. Hey, would you wanna dance?
谢了 能和我跳支舞吗
With me? Mmhmm. Just like as cousins.
和我吗 以表兄妹的身份跳支舞
Like, it'd be funny.
我是说 应该挺好玩的
Oh, I don't... You want to cut in?
我不... 你想来插一腿吗
You know, Joshua, I... It's cool with me.
你看这 乔舒亚 我... 我不介意
Oh, he... okay, sure. Sure.
他... 好的 当然可以
Yeah. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
Who am I to say two cousins shouldn't dance together?
我有什么资格说 表兄妹就不能跳舞呢
So, what do you think you and me...
所以 你觉得我们之间...
Oh, no. It still feels like incest. I'm so sorry.
不行 还是感觉像乱♥伦♥ 对不起
Okay, everybody, let's get in for a picture.
好了 各位 我们来照张合影吧
Come on, tall people in the back,
快过来 高个子站后边
short people in the front. Get in close.
小矮子站前面 凑近点
Here we go. All right, squeeze in.
准备好 好了 大家都挤一挤
Joshua, get closer. I need to feel you next to me.
乔舒亚 凑近点 我需要时刻感觉到你在我身边
I love you so much.
我很爱很爱你
Well, what do you say, Mikey?
你有何感想啊 阿迈
Another adventure on the books, huh?
又添一项光辉事迹 对吗
I'm just glad we got through it together, you know?
你知道吗 我很高兴 我们一起做到了
I love you, bro.
我爱你 兄弟
Hey, Phil? What?
菲尔 怎么了
Honestly, it feels good every time.
说实话 每次你这样 我都感觉很安心
And also, why are you dressed up like Ellen Degeneres?
还有 你为什么要穿的跟艾伦·德詹尼丝一样呢
All right, here we go.
好了 准备好
Say cheese. Okay, I will.
说茄子 好的 我知道了
Everybody say cheese. Come on, take it.
大家一起说茄子 快点 快照啊
Cheese!
茄子
All right, I want to see that pit fucking open up out there!
好了 让我看到你们血脉喷张的样子
It's time to get wild!
开始狂欢吧
Mason, you're my little brother now,
梅森 你现在是我的小弟了
so I get to tell you what's cool in music.
所以我现在要教教你 在音乐中该如何耍酷
Ty Segall's the fucking truth! He's fucking wild!
泰·西格尔真♥他♥妈♥太牛了 他最厉害了
Grandma, I wanna see you fucking headwalk, let's go!
祖母 让我看到你英姿吧 让我们开始吧
I need nuts, I need nuts.
♪ 我要坚果 我要坚果 ♪
I'm just a squirrel,yeah, I need nuts.
♪ 我就是只松鼠 我要坚果 ♪
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表