剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
I got nothing. That really scared me.
我什么都没有 真是吓到我了
You know what? It's mommy's fault. I should've stocked up.
你知道吗 是妈妈的错 我应该存些食物的
I'm just gonna have to run out and grab us a little food.
我现在要出去 找点吃的回来
So, you stay here... oh shit!
所以 你待在这里... 该死
We didn't name you yet.
我们还没给你起名字
Do you want to pick your name?
你想给自己起个名字吗
Like a forever name? Yeah.
像是一辈子的名字 是的
This is what people are gonna call me? Yeah.
就是人们用来称呼我的名字吗 没错
Okay. That's a lot of pressure. Um, how about...
好的 这还真让我有些压力 就叫...
Choo. Choo. Chewie-choo.
啾啾 啾啾 丘仔-啾啾
Chewie, choo. Choo, choo, choo! Choo, choo, choo!
丘仔 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾 啾啾
Chooch? Okay. How about... Chochoochoo... choochoo!
霍赫 好吧 不如叫 啾啾啾 啾啾啾啾
Charly? How about Charly?
查莉 叫查莉怎么样
Yeah, Charly. Charly's a nice name.
好啊 查莉 查莉真是个好名字
I love that. Mix it up.
我喜欢这个 组合起来
Who are we? Famous birds?
我们是什么品种呢 知名的鸟吗
Okay, Charly, I'm gone, you're the leader of the nest.
好了 查莉 我要出去了 你是这个窝的老大了
So be safe and be brave, and I love you.
所以要注意安全 还要勇敢 还有 我爱你
Wow. Okay, that felt good.
好的 感觉很好
Mama bird taking off. Pew!
鸟妈妈要起飞啦
Whoo! Flying fucking rules!
注意飞行规则
Wow. I am immediately missing her.
我现在已经开始想她了
But what little Choo... Charly didn't know
但是小啾啾... 小查莉不知道的是
was that she was not alone.
这里并非只有她一个人
Onlookers were afoot, albeit from above.
有观察者 正从上方监视她
So, then the John Turturro character does end up
然后 约翰·特托罗所扮演的角色
having to try the case. You have to see it. Ooh!
最终对这个案子进行了审判 你一定要看看
Here we go! Showtime! This is where it gets fun.
轮到我们了 表演时间到 这是最有趣的地方
The mother bird has left the nest, so I go take care of her.
鸟妈妈离开了窝 我该去照顾她了
But while I'm doing that, you're gonna sneak in
但在我去做这些的时候 你也要偷偷溜进去
and you're gonna take care of the little one.
然后去对付那个小家伙
Matthew?
马修
What are you... Matthew! Sorry, I wasn't listening.
你在... 马修 对不起 我没有在听
Starting when? Starting whenever you talked, I guess.
什么时候开始 从你张口说话开始
Oh. Okay, listen to me. I'm trying to teach you
好吧 听我说 我在试着指导你
how to become your own opossum.
如何成为自力更生的负鼠
Oh my God. Can you stop saying "Opossum"? It's "Possum," Dad.
天哪 你能别再说"负鼠"了吗 是"灰貂" 爸爸
It's not "Possum." You say, "Opossum." It's...
不是"灰貂" 要说"负鼠." 就是...
No, you say you're a possum! It's a show of respect.
不 你说自己是只负鼠 以示尊重
Would you go to church and say, "You're a preacher"?
你会去教堂然后说 "你是个牧师吗"
No, you say, "You're an o-preacher."
不 你会说 "您是一个牧师"
Dad, why can't we just do it the normal way?
爸爸 我们不能按照正常的方式来做吗
You go out, something happens, I don't know what,
你出去 然后发生了某些事 我不知道是什么
and then you come back, we eat the food, and it's done.
然后你回家 我们一起吃饭 就这样
Why screw up the status quo?
为什么要毁了我们的现状呢
If you teach an opossum to fish,
如果你要教一只负鼠怎么钓鱼
you're wasting your time, because we don't eat fish.
那你就是在浪费时间 因为我们不吃鱼
Okay. Isn't that an expression?
好吧 这不就是另一种表达方式吗
Oh, got a suppa. Yes! These are super rare.
抓到了个忍♥者 太棒了 他们特别稀有
Okay, so we're gonna wrap it up.
行了 我们就说到这吧
I'm gonna go take care of the dinner sitch.
我要去准备晚饭了
Can you make sure to get that extra marinara on top of it?
你能在上面多加点意面酱吗
What's the... the marinara? The marinara, the red sauce.
那是 什么东西 意面酱 红色的酱
Oh, the red s... the red sauce. Okay, it's red sauce.
红色的 那种红色酱 好吗 就是红色的酱
I've done a horrible job with this boy.
我他妈养了个熊孩子
Why don't we check back in on our worm pals
在我们的虫子小伙伴们 准备好去参加约会时
as they get ready for their big date.
我们不妨来看上几眼
I'll tell you what, dude. This thing is changing my life.
你知道吗 伙计 这玩意彻底改变了我的生活
I get to brush my teeth now.
我现在能刷牙了
It's like I used to just rinse my mouth out with water.
以前我也就用水漱漱口
I feel so much better.
我现在感觉好多了
Mikey, come on, man. Let's get going.
阿迈 快点 老兄 我们得出发了
This place is two feet away, so we should start crawling now.
那地方在两英尺外 我们现在就得爬过去了
Cool. Do we have everything? You have the keys, right?
没问题 东西都带了吗 你带钥匙了 对吧
No, dude. What is that?
不用了 兄弟 你穿的是什么玩意
What is what? It's the snakeskin jacket.
什么是什么 这是蛇皮夹克
No, the thing on your head!
不 我是说你头上的那个玩意
You're not wearing a goddamn wig, dude!
你不能戴个他妈的假发啊 老兄
It's Jheri curls, okay?
这可是小碎卷发 好吗
Mike, we jerked off each other that we wouldn't fuck this up!
迈克 我们说好了 不会把今天搞砸的
I'm not going back on the jerk off. I'm just saying...
我没有想要违背誓言 我只是说...
This date with Laura and Daphne has to go well, dude, okay?
我们同劳拉和达芙妮的约会 必须要顺利 好吗
Just don't fuck this up, man.
千万别搞砸了 老兄
Jesus. Why are you so nervous?
天哪 你为什么这么紧张
We're freaking hermaphroditic anyway. We can't have sex.
反正我们他妈也是雌雄同体 又不能滚床单
I know we're hermaphroditic... it's
我知道我们是... 就是
not like it's gonna lead to anything. But it's just like,
不是说要有什么结果 但是感觉就像
"What about falling in love?"
"谈个恋爱怎么样"
You know, that might be cool.
你明白 也许那样会很棒
Or even hanging out with someone that's not each other.
哪怕只是和我们俩之外的人出去玩玩
I only hang out with you,
我只和你出去玩过
and frankly, I think
而且坦白说 我都觉得
you might be a figment of my fucking imagination, okay?
你可能是我想象出来的虚构人物 知道吗
I'm losing my mind under this goddamn rock.
在这该死的石头下面 我都快疯了
Did you just say I might be a figment of your imagination?
你刚刚说 我可能只是你虚构出来的人物吗
No, dude. I... I don't... it's just like something that...
没有 伙计 我没... 只是...
when I'm falling asleep I'll think about it.
当我迷迷糊糊快睡着时 会这么想
Like the fact that you and me are the same thing,
就像 你和我是完全一模一样
like we're one worm,
就像 我们是同一条虫子
and why would both ends of us be cognizant?
为什么你和我两端都有认知呢
And how would you even have a
而且你为什么会有
different personality than me?
跟我完全不同的性格呢
And sometimes I think I can read your thoughts,
有时候 我觉得我能知道你在想什么
and I feel like you're just saying my thoughts,
然后 感觉你也能把我的想法说出来
so it's... I don't fucking know, but let's just go, Mike.
所以 我也不知道 迈克 我们出发吧
Mike? Mike?
迈克 迈克
Oh shit, dude.
我的天 老兄
He fucking wasn't real, and he fucking was... Mike!
他不是真的 他曾是... 迈克
Oh fuck!
我靠
And that's when Phil knew he was alone,
就是那一刻 菲尔意识到 他是孤身一人
and that he'd always been alone,
意识到 自己一直以来都是孤身一人
and he will always, always, always be alone.
而且永远 都会是孤身一人
I fucking "Fight Clubbed" You, dude.
我真的吓到你了
Dude! What the Fuck, Mike! Oh my God!
老兄 你在搞什么 迈克 我的天哪
That's not fucking funny, dude! No, it's really funny.
这他妈的一点都不好笑 不 真的很好玩
You were about to cry. Oh God!
你都快哭出来了 我的天
Oh. Never mind. I think I'm gonna fucking barf!
不用担心了 我觉得我要吐了
Mike was just joking. Okay. What, are you being serious?
迈克只是在开玩笑 什么 你认真的吗
Oh my God, that was funny! Let's go. We're gonna be late.
天哪 真的很好笑啊 我们走吧 要迟到了
Come on, man!
搞什么啊
This was one of my best holes.
这曾经是我最棒的洞之一
It was amok with little bugs
以前 这里面全都是
and little critters, and now, nothing.
小虫子和小动物 现在 什么都没有了
As the mother bird searches for food,
令人沮丧的是 当鸟妈妈寻找食物时
annoyingly, predator becomes prey.
捕食者就沦为了猎物
Damn!
糟糕
I get it. This is why people feed their kids garbage.
我明白了 这就是大家都用垃圾喂孩子的原因
It's convenient.
那样比较简单
Oh fuck.
我靠
All right, bring it!
好了 来啊
Square up, bitch.
来决一死战吧 贱♥人♥
Oh, I love you, my little babushka.
我爱死你了 我的小老太婆
This hurts me more than it hurts you.
我比你更难过
Hey, Dad, can you keep it down up there...
老爹 你在下面 能稍微小声...
down there, wherever you... dad?
能小声点 不管你在... 爸爸
Die! Die!
去死吧 去死吧
Dad! What are you doing? Stop!
爸爸 你在干什么 快停下
Oh fuck! Accept it! D-D-Die!
我靠 认命吧 去死吧
Oh my God!
我的天哪
That's the red sauce?
那就是红色的酱吗
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表