剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
If you see him, you say,
如果你见到他 你就说
"It's been real."
"它是真的"
Okay, sure.
好的 我会帮你的
No, wait, don't say "It's been real." Okay.
别 等等 不要说"它是真的" 好吧
He'll go like... That's too silly, yeah.
他会... 那太傻了
It's too stupid.
太傻了
Just say, um, uh... "That was fun." All right.
你就说... "那很有趣" 好的
Fuck, man.
去他妈的 兄弟
Do you want me to snap your neck or something?
你想让我折断你的脖子吗
Yeah, let's just finish this. All right.
好 让我们赶紧结束吧 好的
Wow. That felt good.
这样就舒服了
There he is!
他在那里
Philly! Oh, I'm gettin' fuckin' old here.
菲利 我他妈在这里都变老了
Jesus Christ, Philly, you had us worried sick.
天哪 菲利 你害我们担心死了
This is enemy territory. You crazy?
这是敌人的地盘 你疯了吗
You could get hurt.
你可能会受伤的
Oh my God.
天哪
Someone killed Chuckles.
有人杀了恰克斯
I killed Chuckles.
是我杀了他
What'd you say? He whacked Chuckles.
你说什么 他杀了恰克斯
We need to expand outside of Little Italy.
我们需要扩张小意大利的外♥围♥领地
What? You heard me.
什么 你听到了
If Alabaster's crew is expanding their territories,
如果阿♥拉♥巴斯特的团队 在扩张他们的领土
then we need to do it too, all right?
那么 我们也得这样做 知道吗
NoLitas run sloppy, we'll start there.
洛丽塔斯管理松懈 我们就从那里开始
We'll skimp from their garbage cans,
我们将从占领他们的垃圾箱开始
half a block per week, and then double it after six months.
每星期半条街道 然后六个月之后加倍
Am I understood?
懂了吗
Am I understood?
懂了吗
Yeah. Yeah, that makes sense, Philly.
对 对 你说得有道理 菲利
It's time for Johnny's crew to grow up.
是时候轮到乔尼帮崛起了
Let's get the fuck outta here.
我们赶紧离开这个鬼地方吧
All right, you heard the kid. Come on, let's go.
好 你听见他说的了 快 咱们走
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
Oh my God, there's Maria. There she is.
天哪 玛丽亚来了 她来了
What is it, ten minutes? I know, it's insane.
这算什么 十分钟吗 我明白 太不像话了
Hoo, guys!
伙计们
Sorry, Monty. Oh, Maria!
对不起 蒙蒂 玛丽亚
Maria, hi. Hey, Danielle.
玛丽亚 你好 你好啊 丹妮尔
So sorry I'm late again.
真是很不好意思 我又迟到了
It's just, sorta, become a thing for me.
只是 忽然出了点事
It has become a thing.
出了点事
Yeah, just show up on time, and then, that's gonna...
你只需要准时出现 然后 再...
No, absolutely, and... and...
不 千万不要这样 然后...
It's Christmas time!
这可是圣诞节
Let's go inside, okay? Ah! I'm so excited.
我们进去吧 好吗 我好激动啊
I want you to see my new place, it's gorgeous.
你们来看看我的新家 超级漂亮
I'm dying!
我要死了
Okay, what do you guys think?
到家了 伙计们 你们觉得怎么样
That's beautiful.
很漂亮
Basically you guys know, like, I've been very
说白了 你们知道 在过去的几年里
mid-century modern for, like, the past few years.
我一直都很喜欢中世纪现代风格
I'm asleep at the wheel just talking about it, honestly.
说实话 光是这样谈论它 我都有点打瞌睡了
Thank you.
谢谢
I mean, it's so shoved down our throats with Mad Men,
这简直是在逼我们接受《广♥告♥狂人》
and, obviously, more famously Pan Am. Oh, yes.
而且 显然 比《泛美航♥空♥》更著名 是的
You know, so... Yeah, of course.
你知道 所以... 对 当然
Okay, let's open presents, guys.
好啦 我们来拆礼物吧 伙计们
Okay, I'll go first, I'll go first. Oh my God.
好耶 我先来 我先来 我的天哪
Um, Monty...
蒙蒂...
What?! I am your Secret Santa.
什么 我是你的秘密圣诞老人
Again?
又来
I know, I know, it's so funny.
我知道 我知道 这太搞笑了
I feel like you always manage it.
我感觉你好像是故意的吧
It's pure chance! There's gonna be repeats.
绝对只是几率问题啊 肯定还会发生
It's just probability, but, um, anyway.
只是概率问题 不过 不管怎么说
Well, I'll just say "Merry Christmas, old friend,"
我只想说 "圣诞快乐啊 老朋友"
and here you go.
给你礼物
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
It's a Nano! Wow, yeah.
是个Nano 天哪 太棒了
Wow, is that a... an iPod Nano? It's an iPod Nano, yeah.
这是个 iPod Nano吗 是的
It's an iPod Nano, yeah. Yeah.
竟然是个iPod Nano 太棒了 是吧
That's a really, um... is it used?
这真的是... 这是用过的吗
Actually, it's not.
事实上 不是
No, this is new, it's still in the plastic.
不是啦 这是新的 还有塑料包装呢
As you know, I had a promotion this year,
你们知道的 我今年升职了
another one, which has been huge,
又一次升职 而且是一次大升职
and so, I thought, why not splurge.
所以 我就想 为什么不挥霍一下呢
I could think of a reason.
我知道为什么
It's called a limit. A five dollar limit.
这被是所谓的限制 五美元的限制
Oh my God, it comes with a strap!
天哪 竟然还带着带子
I bought the strap separately.
我另外买♥♥的带子
I also got it etched if you turn it over.
你把它翻过来 我还在上面刻了你的名字
No! Yes, yes.
不会吧 是的 是的
Oh! You know me so well.
你真是太了解我了
I love you, thank you. Mwa! Yeah.
我爱你 谢谢 我知道
Fly on. Fly on. Um, all right.
继续飞 继续飞 好的
I will go next. Drum roll.
该我了 开始啦
Okay. Who's it gonna be? Let's see.
好的 想一想 会是谁呢
My Secret Santa was...
我的秘密圣诞老人是...
Oh my gosh! Monty, I'm yours?
我的天哪 蒙蒂 我是你的秘密圣诞老人
Wait a minute. Hold up. Yeah?
等等 等一下 怎么了
That wrapping is insane, Monty! Okay, shut up!
这个包装太疯狂了 蒙蒂 好的 闭嘴
I did not want to call attention to it, but thank you.
我本来不想引起注意 但是 谢谢你
It is really beautiful. Thank you!
真的很漂亮 谢谢你
It's made out of old dress patterns, yeah.
它仿照了旧衣服上的图案
I don't want her to open it!
我不想让她打开它
I don't want her to open it. I know.
我不想让她打开 我知道
I don't want to tear it. It's too nice to tear.
我不想撕毁这个包装 它太漂亮了 真舍不得
We should really be careful to, kind of,
我们真的要小心一点
let... let the tape lift up naturally.
让... 让这个包装自然打开吧
You know what you should do?
你知道 你应该做什么吗
Steam it, steam it open.
用蒸汽熏它 把它熏开
Maria, go ahead and make a double boiler.
玛丽亚 去做个双层蒸锅
Okay, I'm on it.
好的 我去
Maria, okay, so just take a bigger pot,
玛丽亚 好的 拿个大一点的锅
fill it with water, and then take a
装满水 然后拿个
smaller, like even literally, a pan.
小一点的 比如 一个平底锅
Put that on top of the pot, so it's gonna boil.
把平底锅放在大锅的上面 这样 等水沸腾了
The steam's gonna come up through the top pan.
蒸汽就会升到上面的平底锅
Literally, hold the present over. And it'll...
然后 把礼物放上去 它就会...
That's gonna release the tape.
蒸汽就会使胶带失去粘性
No, sorry, listen, Maria, listen.
不 对不起 听着 玛丽亚 听着
If you don't do that,
如果你不那样做
the tape is gonna rip off the vintage Vogue.
胶带就会从这个复古时尚的包装上被扯下来
If you steam it open,
如果 你用蒸汽把它熏开
you can preserve the austerity of the package.
你就可以节俭地保留这个包装
Exactly.
的确
Okay, okay, thank you for steaming. Okay.
好的 好的 谢谢你把它熏开 好吧
Okay, let's open it up. Here we go.
好的 我们来拆开它 拆咯
You got me pants.
你给我买♥♥了裤子
I know. I'm jealous!
对 我好嫉妒啊
There, I said it! I'm sorry, I had to be honest.
听着 我说过 我很抱歉 我应该说实话
Do not be jealous. I'm jealous, I'm jealous.
不要嫉妒 我很嫉妒 很嫉妒
Oh, that's funny, there's, um...
很有趣的是 这里...
The price tag's right on there.
上边有个价格标签
Oh, shit. God. Uhoh, let me see, let me see.
天哪 我看看 我看看
Oh, no, no, you guys, no!
不 不 你们别这样
I didn't mean... It's fine.
我不是故意... 没事
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表