剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Good to take into consideration. Oh, Phil.
你能考虑真好 阿菲
Phil's up. Phil! Join us for brunch. Come on.
阿菲起床了 阿菲 跟我们一起吃早午餐吧 来吧
I feel weird. Come on.
感觉好奇怪 来嘛
You can still be on your "Hunger strike"
你可以继续"绝食"
and hang out with your two roomies. Yeah.
然后同你的两位室友玩一玩 是啊
There he is. Welcome back.
他来啦 欢迎回来
I can actually see your heart beating.
我真的可以看到你的心跳
I can see it through your chest. Wow. Look at that.
透过你的胸口 我看得很清楚 快看
Oh, interesting. So, listen,
真有趣 听着
I was just telling this story.
我刚才在讲这个故事
Yeah. So, Lumpy and I just had lunch
是啊 之前 傻妹和我
with our friends Craig and Sarah.
同我们的朋友克雷格和萨拉吃了午餐
Craig and Sarah? So, Craig's got this...
克雷格和萨拉吗 克雷格是那种
What the fuck, dude?
搞什么啊 伙计
This all just happened. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
居然会这样 等等 等等
Wait, Mike. Who is... who is Craig?
等等 迈克 谁... 谁是克雷格啊
Craig? Who actually is Craig?
克雷格吗 到底克雷格是谁啊
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Craig is...
对了 对了 克雷格是...
Honey, how do we know Craig?
亲爱的 我们怎么认识克雷格的啊
From college. Sarah is his wife.
大学里认识的 萨拉是她的老婆
That was weird.
这好奇怪啊
That was... She knows Craig from college.
这太... 她是在大学里认识的克雷格
'Cause Sarah is his wife. Well, exactly. Yeah.
因为萨拉是他的老婆 没错 就是这样
What's confusing? Mike.
有什么疑惑的呢 迈克
Can I talk to you real quick over here? Is that cool?
我能和你去那边稍微聊几句吗 可以吗
Why? Just a quick talk.
为什么 就是随便聊一下
Yeah, but we're eating. We're in the middle of eating.
但我们正在吃饭 我们正吃饭呢
He hasn't actually had his morning pellets yet.
他今天早上还没有吃药丸呢
I have boy problems. It has to do with my wiener,
我有个男人之间的问题 跟我的丁丁有关
and it's really personal.
真的非常私密
It's super embarrassing for me to bring it up right now.
我现在提起这件事 真的是太尴尬了
Phil has these problems all the time. No, I know.
阿菲一直都有这些问题 我知道
Let me go bro out with him for
作为兄弟 让我去和他
a little bit. Thank you so much.
聊一聊吧 非常感谢
I'll be back. We'll be right back. I'm so sorry.
我很快就回来 我们很快就回来了 非常抱歉
Okay, Mike, I need you to listen to me, dude.
好了 迈克 我要你认真听我说 伙计
Look, you just get some hand sanitizer
听着 你拿点洗手液
and just douse the thing.
然后把你的丁丁泡一泡
No, Mike, dude, listen to me.
不 迈克 伙计 听我说
Craig, Sarah, these fucking people...
克雷格 萨拉 这些混♥蛋♥...
They're not real, man, and neither is Lumpy.
他们都不是真实的 傻妹也不是真实的
What are you talking about? Remember what
你在说什么啊 你还记得吗
we said earlier about this being everything?
我们之前曾讨论过 这就是我们生活的全部
I don't think this is everything, dude!
我觉得这并非是我们生活的全部 伙计
I think there's more than that!
我觉得我们的生活不止如此
I... I had a fucking vision last night
我... 我昨晚上有一种幻觉
that we lived in the sewers, dude.
我们曾住在下水道里 伙计
I had a mom, and you had parents,
我有妈妈 你也有父母
and we'd listen to 311, dude, and it was sick tight.
我们还在听311乐队 伙计 那真是超棒的
Phil, you're seriously acting crazy.
阿菲 你真的是疯了
You need to eat. Just take a pellet. I don't...
你需要吃饭 吃一颗药丸吧 我不...
Eat the pellet, dude. Eat the...
吃药丸吧 伙计 吃...
Come on. That's it, dude. It's the pellets!
来吧 就是这个 伙计 就是药丸
They're clouding our fucking vision, man. That's why Lumpy...
药丸混淆了我们的认知 这就是为什么傻妹...
What are you guys talking about? Jesus Christ.
你们俩在聊什么呢 我的天啊
Okay, stand back from me, Lumpy. Hey, Lumpy.
好了 离我远点 傻妹 嘿 傻妹
All right, dude? I don't want any trouble.
行吗 伙计 我不想惹麻烦
Mike, listen to me. The pellets?
迈克 听我说 这些药丸
It's like a brain wash or something like that. What?
能给人洗♥脑♥或类似的 什么
And Lumpy wants us to eat them because she only exists
而傻妹想让我们吃药丸 是因为只有在我们吃药时
because we take the pills, Mike. That's nonsense.
她才存在 迈克 一派胡言
That's ridiculous. Why would you listen to him?
简直太荒谬了 你为什么要听他的话
He's crazy and half-starved.
他疯了 而且快饿死了
Okay, well, that's a good point.
好吧 他说的很有道理
That's what happens when you don't eat the pellets!
你不吃药丸 就会变成这样
I fucking look good, Mike. I fucking look good, Mike.
我他妈的很好 迈克 我他妈的很好 迈克
I fucking look good. You look sad. You look terrible.
我他妈的很好 你看起很伤心 很糟糕
I'm not sad! I'm the happiest I've ever been!
我没有伤心 我现在再高兴不过了
Because I'm thinking straight,
因为我现在想清楚了
baby! If he's not gonna eat,
宝贝 如果他不吃
we're gonna make him, okay, Mikey?
我们就逼他吃 好吗 阿迈
Oh shit. Are you with me, or are you not?
该死 你听不听我的话
This is a little nuts, Mike, don't you agree, dude?
现在有点失控了 迈克 你同意吗 伙计
Like maybe something bigger is at work here?
就像是有人正在操控这一切 对吗
It's for his own good. Give me the pill.
这是为了他好 把药丸给我
I'm warning you, dude. You're gonna eat this shit.
我警告你 伙计 你得把它吃了
She's freaking me out. You'd better have an umbrella,
她把我吓坏了 你最好有把雨伞
'cause we're gonna make it rain up in this motherfucker.
因为这里他妈的 要下药丸雨了
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
I gotta make it hurt, motherfucker. What the hell, Lumpy?
我可不会手下留情 混♥蛋♥ 什么鬼 傻妹
You're insane, dude! Not the vases!
你疯了 伙计 别碰花瓶
We got those in Prague!
这些是我们在布拉格买♥♥的
You broke my fricking heart, dude.
你伤透我的心了 伙计
I loved you, Lumpy!
我爱过你 傻妹
Oh shit.
该死
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Motherfucker!
抱歉 抱歉 妈的
You ripped my fucking arm off!
你♥他♥妈♥的把我胳膊扯下来了
You fucking monster.
你这个禽兽
Fucking...
妈的...
Did you want more syrup?
你还想要糖浆吗
What the fuck? What are you reading?
什么鬼 你在看什么书呢
War and Peace. Dude, seriously?
《战争与和平》 伙计 不是吧
Fucking... I mean, it's really dull,
妈的... 我是说 真的很无聊
but I just feel like it's something you should do in life.
但我觉得 这就是生活中应该做的事情
Algae! Algae!
水藻 水藻
Algae. Algae.
水藻 水藻
Algae.
水藻
Algae, algae. Algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae? Algae.
水藻 水藻
Algae, Algae. Algae! Algae. Algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae! Algae, algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae! Algae! Algae?
水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae.
水藻
Algae.
水藻
Algae.
水藻
Algae. Algae.
水藻 水藻
Algae?
水藻
Algae! Algae, algae!
水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae! Algae?
水藻 水藻
Algae.
水藻
Algae, algae. Algae, algae. Algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae, algae. Algae, algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻
Huh! Algae, algae?
哈 水藻 水藻
Algae, algae. Algae, algae, algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae, algae. Algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae.
水藻
This is good shit. What strain is this again?
这玩意真不错 这是什么来着
Uh, algae? W... wait. What?
呃 水藻 等... 等等 什么
Uh, algae, algae. But... okay, if this is algae,
呃 水藻 水藻 但是... 好吧 如果这是水藻
and I'm algae, then everything is algae,
我也是水藻 所有的都是水藻
and then nothing is algae,
那一切就都不是水藻
and nothing matters! Existence is futile!
什么都不重要了 存在是虚无的
Life is meaningless!
生命是无意义的
Algae, algae. Shut the fuck up!
水藻 水藻 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Algae! Stop saying "Algae"!
水藻 别再说"水藻"了
Fucking think for once in your life!
你♥他♥妈♥的倒是动一次脑子啊
Algae! Wake up, you fucking sheep!
水藻 醒醒啊 你个该死的怪胎
Mom, Dad! Algae?
妈 爸 水藻
Am I alive? Do I matter?
我还活着吗 我重要吗
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表