剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit.
以圣父之名 圣子之名 圣灵之名
Father Anthony, thank you so much.
安东尼神父 实在太感谢你了
I mean, coming from you that means a lot. It's very kind.
这话从您口中说出 对我们意味很多 真是太好了
You're not Italian, but you're family. That's such a...
你虽然不是意大利人 但你是家人 那真是
I know you're... Irish or is it Scottish?
我知道你是... 爱尔兰人还是苏格兰人呢
When you walk in here, you're Italian, okay?
但当你走进这里时 你就是意大利人了 知道吗
Hey-a, that's a nice-a thing to say-a! That's-a...
您这么说真的是太好... 可真是太...
All right, we don't
行了 我们
have to do anything like that.
没必要那样子
It just doesn't read, you know?
就是不太读得懂
I should be going now.
我该走了
I'm visiting my sister's congregation in Brooklyn.
我打算去拜访 我姐姐在布鲁克林的唱诗班
I believe I'll take a stop
我会顺路去
at the new cronut place in Two Bridges...
布鲁克林大桥和曼哈顿大桥之间
on my way there, ha ha. Got a sweet tooth.
新开的甜甜圈店里 要长虫牙了
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What'd you just say, Father Anthony?
很抱歉 不好意思 安东尼神父 您刚刚说什么了
Well, rumor has it, there's a new bakery
有传言说 有家新烘培店
that dumps at least three cans of cronuts a night!
每晚都会扔掉至少三罐甜甜圈
And cats are flipping their lids over it. It's the truth.
于是猫都去翻垃圾了 据说是真的
Where the fuck do you get off, Father Anthony?
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里磕嗨了 安东尼神父
Philly, hey, relax! Get your fucking paws off of me.
菲利 冷静点 把你的脏爪子拿开
Everybody relax, peace on Earth.
所有人都冷静点 记住世界和平
You come into Little Italy and you're
你站在小意大利的地盘上 然后你开始
talkin' about another territory's trash?
谈论另一个地盘的垃圾
What's so wrong with our trash? Your trash is fantastic.
我们的垃圾有什么问题吗 你们的垃圾很棒
I didn't mean to offend you.
我不是有意冒犯你的
Johnny's club's zeppoles ain't good enough for you anymore.
对你们而言 乔尼俱乐部的炸面包圈 已经不够好了
Everybody wants to move on to the next thing!
所有人都想尝试新口味
It's cronuts now, and it's Swedish Fish tomorrow!
现在是甜甜圈了 明天就会是瑞典鱼
I'm telling you! Whoa, Philly.
让我告诉你 菲利
After all we've done for you,
我们为你做了这么多
we painted that fucking church.
我们为你粉刷了那该死的教堂
Philly, relax! I didn't mean no harm.
菲利 冷静点 我是无意的
I don't know how to paint. I didn't mean no harm
我还不知道怎么粉刷呢 不管怎样
whatsoever.
我不是有意的
Philly, it's Father Anthony.
菲利 这是安东尼神父
Father Anthony,
安东尼神父
you are officially cut off from Johnny's crew.
你被正式地从乔尼帮中除名了
You get no more scratch from us. Aw! Aw, no.
你再也不会从我们这里拿到钱了 不要
Put your tail between
夹好你的尾巴
your legs and get the fuck out of my office.
从我的办公室滚出去
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I hope you don't go to Hell. Goodbye.
我希望你们不会下地狱 再见
Was that really necessary?
真的有必要那样吗
I mean, Jesus, it's not right. That's Father Anthony.
我的天 这样不太对 那可是安东尼神父
What's going on over there?
到底怎么回事
Nothing. I'm just thinking about something.
没事 我只是在思考些问题
You wanna know what?
你想知道是什么吗
Yeah, I do, yes, I do. Yes, what are you...
是的 我想 我想知道 是的 你在想...
If we're the first to pounce
如果我们第一个攻占
on that cronut situation in Two Bridges,
布鲁克林大桥和曼哈顿大桥之间的那个甜甜圈店
that means big money, Mikey.
可是能赚一大笔钱啊 阿迈
Big money! They're charging quadruple
一大笔钱啊 那些甜甜圈
of what we charge for our zeppoles.
比我们的炸面包圈要贵三倍
It's out of the question, Philly, come on!
这不可能的 菲利 你想一想
Mikey, we're four neighborhoods strong now!
阿迈 我们已经有四个街区那么强大了
Tribeca, Soho, NoLita, Little Italy!
翠贝卡 苏荷 洛丽塔斯 小意大利
If we take Two Bridges, that means the Brooklyn connect.
如果我们拿下了双桥 那意味着连同布鲁克林
All of the boroughs are ours after that.
所有的区域都会是我们的了
All right, you gonna make me say his name?
好吧 你非要让我提他的名字吗
Two Bridges is Alabaster's territory, all right?
这两座桥是阿♥拉♥巴斯特的领土 记得吗
And going against him? I don't know what
要和他作对吗 我不知道
that would accomplish other than an all-out war.
除了彻底惨败 还能有什么其他结果
Okey-doke, Michael.
好了 迈克尔
Thank you for that.
谢谢你提醒我
Okay, that's good. And see, that's talking it out.
好了 这就对了 你看 这就是坦诚相告的结果
That comes from talking it out.
这就是坦诚相告的结果
I think I'm all good for today, so you're excused.
我觉得今天就到此为止吧 你可以走了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hmm, that's a little...
这听起来有点...
That's more quiet than usual.
比平时安静太多了
It's just, like, I feel like we usually,
就是 我觉得以前我走的时候
you know, laugh when I leave or something.
你也知道的 我们总是会
Say jokes, something like that.
讲讲笑话啊 类似这些事情
Right? Philly?
对吗 菲利
Mikey, I said you was excused, all right?
阿迈 我说了你可以走了 好吗
I wasn't asking, I was telling. It was an order.
我没在问你 我在告诉你 这是个命令
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
All right.
好吧
Yes, boss.
知道了 老大
That feels really... oh, right there, right there.
这感觉真的... 就是这里 就是这里
Right there? That feel good?
这里 感觉舒服吗
Very nice. Oh, you're so tense.
非常舒服 你真是太温柔了
Now, go easy right there, that's kinda...
这边轻一点 稍微有一点...
There's a kinda knot.
这里有点打结
Let me untie that for you. Well, why don't...
我帮你梳一下 为什么不...
Why don't you avoid it?
你为什么不避开它呢
Why don't you go around the knot? Okay.
绕开打结那个地方 好吧
That's not how it works. You don't tell a
不应该是这样的 你不能告诉理发师
hairdresser how to cut your hair, right?
怎么去剪头发 对不对
Well, I do. I do tell the hairdresser how to cut my hair.
我会 我确实会告诉理发师 怎么剪我的头发
If I had any.
如果我有头发的话
Hey, that's true, that's true.
确实是这样 确实是这样
That's bad. I have a sense of humor about myself.
真糟糕 我觉得我很会自嘲
I don't take myself too seriously at all.
我从来没怎么把自己当回事
That's the way to live, that's the way to live.
这就是生活态度啊 就该这么过日子
When you gonna get up and run away with me?
你什么时候准备好 跟我一起私奔呢
Stop it, you!
你别说了
You know I can't. I'm finishing school, I can't.
你知道我不可以的 我还在上学 不可以的
I know, I know. Finish up the massage, please?
我知道 我知道 拜托 好好按♥摩♥完吧
Oh, yes, sir.
知道了 先生
Pardon me?
打搅了
Should I stay or should I go?
我该留下 还是该走开
Ah, you're still here.
你还在这里啊
You know, you don't have to do the voice with us.
你不用和我们说话
God, thank God. Thank you.
天哪 感谢上帝 谢谢
You really get lost in the role, Gigglepuss.
你真的分不清角色和真实生活了 哈哈咪
It's transformative. Oh, I've been doing this...
这应该是转换自如的 我一直在...
This is in my bag of tricks.
这是我最擅长的把戏之一
Uh, you know, my trunk of characters.
就是 我扮演了很多角色
Oh, Father Anthony was one of your characters?
安东尼神父是你的一个角色
He was my in one-man show.
他是我的个人秀
Yeah, I’ve been doing him for a while, but, um...
我已经扮演他一段时间了 不过...
Well, any shows you got comin' up, I'd
你所有的登台演出
love to hear about it. You just tell me.
我都想看看 你就告诉我一声就好了
Well, my one-man show closes on Friday, and I...
我的个人秀在周五会关门 以及...
I cannot make it this Friday. No problem.
我这个周五也去不了 那好的
Weekdays are hard for me. No big whoop.
周中对我来说 都很难有空 没事
Weekends, too. No big whoop.
周末也一样 没事
Is Johnny's crew or Phil's crew
乔尼帮 或什么菲尔帮
or whatever they're called now,
随便叫什么吧
are they gonna fall for the Two Bridges trap?
那个双桥计划 会让他们中计吗
Yeah, I believe so, I think...
我相信他们会的 我觉得...
hook, line and sinker, as they say.
就像他们所说 信以为真
Phil seemed pretty enticed at the notion, you know.
菲尔看上去像是挺动心的
Um... yeah, I wanted to ask you something,
我想问你点事
uh, Alabaster, uh...
阿♥拉♥巴斯特...
I want to do the hit on Phil.
我想干掉菲尔
'Cause, uh, because he killed my brother, Chuckles.
因为 他杀了我兄弟 恰克斯
You know, he killed my brother, Chuckles,
他杀了我兄弟 恰克斯
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表