剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Algae, algae, algae. No! Listen to yourselves!
水藻 水藻 水藻 不 听听你们自己说的话
You're insane! Algae, algae!
你们疯了 水藻 水藻
You! Say something! Algae?
你 说话啊 水藻
Algae, algae, algae. This isn't real!
水藻 水藻 水藻 这不是真的
This is a test! There is no God! Algae, algae.
这是个测试 上帝是不存在的 水藻 水藻
Life is prison! Algae, algae, algae...
藻生就是监牢 水藻 水藻 水藻...
I am insignificant. My existence carries no weight.
我不重要 我的存在是不重要的
I am ephemeral. I am... I am nothing.
我朝生暮死 我... 什么也不是
Could you get your fucking dog out of my...
你不能把你那该死的狗...
Oh. Algae, algae. Oh! Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 水藻 水藻 哦 抱歉
Algae, algae, algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻
A... algae, algae. Algae. Algae.
水...藻 水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae, algae. Algae, algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae.
水藻
Algae, algae. Algae, algae.
水藻 水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae, Algae. Aalgae?
水藻 水藻 水藻
Algae, algae.
水藻 水藻
Lumpy, I swear to fucking God,
傻妹 我他妈的对上帝发誓
I put the toilet seat down.
我把马桶垫放下来了
God! What, are you on your period... Listen to me, man.
天啊 你是来了大姨妈呢 听我说 伙计
or something?
还是怎么了
Lumpy's not real, dude! It was a joke, Lumpy.
傻妹不是真的 哥们 我只是开个玩笑 傻妹
She's just a side effect of the pellets, man!
她只是服用药丸而产生的幻觉啊 老兄
Remember the sewers, dude! You are so sensitive.
想想下水道 哥们 你太敏感了
Remember your family!
想想你的家人
Having freedom! Freedom?
想想那时的自♥由♥ 自♥由♥
What is he saying? Don't listen to him.
他在说什么 别理他
He's a gross little pervert.
他就是个恶心的小变♥态♥
Please eat. I... I don't know, Lumpy.
吃药吧 我... 我不知道 傻妹
I mean, I sorta... I remember tunnels.
我的意思是 我好像... 想起下水道了
You know what? You're thinking of the tube challenge.
你知道吗 你其实是想起了管道挑战
The tube challenge? You know, the challenge
管道挑战 你知道的 那个游戏里
with all the tubes and all the...
全是管道和...
You're just mixed up, my darling.
你只是弄混了 亲爱的
You're all mixed up. All mixed up?
你的脑子里一团糟 一团糟
Mm-hmm. All mixed up with the tube challenge.
那个管道挑战把你弄得一团糟
"All Mixed Up"?
" 一团糟"
"All Mixed Up."
" 一团糟"
Fucking "All Mixed Up," Dude. 311! That's it!
是他妈的"一团糟" 老兄 311乐队 没错
Mike, Mike, Mike!
迈克 迈克 迈克
Huh? You've got to trust your instinct
怎么 ♪ 你要相信自己的直觉 ♪
Mike, don't listen to him. And let go of regret
迈克 别听他唱 ♪ 放下遗憾 ♪
Eat the pill.
把药吃了
Mike, come back. You've got to bet
迈克 回来 ♪ 你现在必须 ♪
on yourself now, star
♪ 指望你自己 亲爱的 ♪
Come back to my sexiness.
回到性感迷人的我这里来
Have you forgotten our love?
你忘了我们的爱情了吗
Come back and be with me,
回到我身边来
please. 'Cause that's your best bet
求你了 ♪ 因为这是你最好的机会 ♪
Come on!
快回来
All mixed up, you don't know what to do
♪ 一团糟 你不知道要怎么办 ♪
Next thing, you turn around and find the person is you
♪ 接下来 你转身发现那个人就是你 ♪
Thought a freak might be the thing
♪ 想想这事儿真是扯淡 ♪
But the first could be the last
♪ 但是第一 也可能成为最后 ♪
So just get off of your ass
♪ 所以让我们出发吧 ♪
Dude, 311! I know. Right?
哥们 是311乐队 是啊 没错
Oh my God! So dope, that song.
我的天哪 爽爆了 这首歌♥
Dude, I remember the sewers now. Exactly. Right?
哥们儿 我想起下水道了 我说的没错吧
Holy shit. Wait, they kidnapped us. What the fuck?
卧♥槽♥ 等等 他们把我们绑♥架♥了 这他妈什么情况
Dude, let's fucking bail. Yeah, no. Fuck this.
哥们 我们他妈赶紧走吧 不 去他妈的
Let's leave. Let's get the fuck outta here.
直接走吧 离开这个鬼地方
Mike. Mikey. Phil. Philadelphia.
迈克 阿迈 阿菲 费拉德尔菲亚
You'll die out there. It's safe here.
你们会死在外面的 这里很安全
You're leaving heaven. You're leaving perfection.
你们要离开的是天堂 你们要离开的是世外桃源
You're telling me you don't want it?
你们的意思是说 不想待在这里吗
She's definitely not real. No, she's not real at all.
她绝对不是真的 没错 她一点也不真实
I'm still... the pill is still in my body...
我还... 那个药丸还在我身体里发挥作用
so I'm still... I'm seeing it too, actually.
所以我还... 事实上 我也还能看见她
Fine, you fucking sewer rats!
好吧 你们这些下水道的臭老鼠
Go back to where you belong!
滚回你们自己的地方去吧
You'll burn, you fucking pieces of shit.
你们会死得很难看 该死的臭狗屎们
Plague! You are a plague!
瘟疫 你们就是场瘟疫
That was... intense.
她可真... 激动
Yeah. I gotta say.
是啊 我得说
She really went for it at the end there.
现在她真的去天堂了
She went very hard,
这过程可真艰难
very hard about it. Wizard of Ozy sort of thing.
真是不容易 就像绿野仙踪里那样
Oh, that's what it was. Yeah, she just melted.
噢 就是那样 是啊 她就像那样融化了
Yeah. It was like a Wizard of Oz thing.
没错 确实像绿野仙踪里那样
Can you untie me and get me some water?
你能把我放下来 然后给我点水喝吗
Oh yeah, yeah, sorry.
噢 好的 好的 抱歉
What do you want? What did you say?
你想要什么 你刚刚说什么
Can you untie me and get me some water?
你能把我放下来 然后给我点水喝吗
Water. Sorry, the water part... I was gonna untie you.
水 抱歉 喝水...我先把你放下来
I just didn't hear the water part. Got it. Water.
我刚刚没有听清你说要喝水 明白了 拿水
Hey, man. Sorry for what happened there before
嘿 兄弟 关于之前的事 我很抱歉
with me stealing Lumpy from you and everything.
就是我背着你和傻妹偷♥情♥什么的
You know what? It's totally fine, dude.
你知道吗 完全没关系 哥们儿
Now that we both realize
既然我们都知道了
she was a figment of both of our imaginations,
她只是我们虚构出来的幻象
I willed that into existence as well.
我也曾希望她是真实的
I'm just glad we can be cool. Yeah, I know. Bros.
很高兴我们和好了 是啊 我知道 兄弟
Bros. So sick.
兄弟 太肉麻了
So, this situation. How do we get outta here?
那 现在这个情况 我们怎么离开这里呢
Umm... okay, here's a pitch.
好吧 我有个想法
I'll sneak through these bars since I'm super skinny...
因为我现在超级瘦 我能穿过这些围栏
and I'll unlock it. And then, Mike,
然后打开锁 然后 接下来 迈克
since you're good at mazes, you can navigate us
因为你很擅长走迷宫 你能带我们
through air-conditioning units or whatever.
穿过空调设备或者其他类似的东西
We'll just fucking like...
我们就他妈的...
And then we'll just like,
然后再...
"Whoa!" Down some fucking slide or some shit.
从他妈的滑道上滑下来
Then some guy will try to fucking stop us.
然后那群辣鸡会企图阻止我们
And we fucking just swung across this huge cavern
我们就他妈用牙线或者什么鬼的
with some floss or whatever. It was like, "Skloosh!"
穿过那个巨大的洞然后 嗖的一下
Slide into first, safe, dude. Two runs in, dude.
安全到达 哥们 然后我们两个都滑过去了
Wait, hold up.
等等 停一下
You mean to tell me that all that just worked?
你是说 这些想法都成功了
You just escaped?
你们就这样逃出来了吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
I mean, basically just like that. Yeah. Yeah. Easypeasy.
差不多就是这样 是的 没错 小菜一碟
Seems like you're skipping over a lot of details.
听起来像是跳过了好多细节
Listen, dude, he just told you.
听着 伙计 他刚刚告诉你了
Fucking... and then it was all like...
先是这样 然后再这样
The whoosh, right? And I was like, "Whoa!"
呼的一下 对吧 然后我就说 "太棒了"
And then the guy was like...
然后这哥们儿就...
Did you not hear what Phil said?
你没听见阿菲说的吗
Am I not speaking English? You guys need to hear this twice?
我难道说的是假英语 你们需要听两遍吗
You guys need to hear this again? Jesus Christ.
你们还想再听一遍 我的天哪
Fine, fine. Back to this Lumpy character.
好吧 好吧 回到傻妹这个人物身上
You mean to tell me she was made up of
你们告诉我
sawdust, chewed up food, and your own feces?
她是由木屑 咀嚼物 和你们的粪便组成的吗
Yes, sir, that is correct,
是的 先生 没错
but Mike and I like to think of it...
但是迈克和我都认为...
It's on the inside what counts, you know?
她的内在才是最重要的 你明白吗
Which technically, for her,
从技术上说 于她而言
would be just more fecal matter and shit.
就是她里面有更多的排泄物和粪便
It helped her stick together, just so that's clear.
这能让她的身体都粘在一起 这很明显
Last question. Rumors are flying.
最后一个问题 谣言满天飞
Did either of you two ever find yourself
你们之中是否有人曾和傻妹
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表