剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Wow. That was a great episode...
那真是非常棒的一集...
by Phil and Mike.
来自菲尔和迈克
What am I do... I'm a fucking asshole.
我到底在... 我真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
What time is it? I can still catch him.
现在几点了 我还可以追上他
311, thank you so much. We're here to help, man.
311 太谢谢你们了 我们就是来帮你的 伙计
I love you guys so much. I listen to you guys every day.
我真的太爱你们了 我每天都听你们的歌♥
See you later, Nick. See you, Phil.
再见了 尼克 再见 菲尔
See you later, S.A. Later, man.
再见 S.A. 回头见 伙计
Tell PNut I said, "Wassup?" You got it.
帮我问候PNut "最近怎样" 没问题
All right, man, so what do you wanna do now?
那么 现在你想干什么
Uh, tacos? Tacos.
去吃墨西哥玉米卷 墨西哥玉米卷
So, I implore you...
总之 我衷心请求你们...
live through love,
带着爱生活
be compelled by love,
被爱所迫
be motivated by love,
被爱激励
be in awe of love.
对爱敬畏
Don't let the world swallow you.
别让这个世界把你吞没
Don't let negativity, ego, money,
不要让消极情绪 自负 金钱
or accolades guide your life.
或者荣誉 主宰了你的生活
Love your neighbor. Buy expensive dog food...
爱你的友邻 买♥♥昂贵的狗粮...
it tastes better.
贵的更好吃
Because, really, no matter what...
因为 无论如何...
entropy will win out in the end.
熵增理论最后都会是赢家
Goodbye, y'all. I love you.
再见了 大家 我爱你们
Hey. Huh?
你看 什么
Please.
求你了
Mike! Mike! Where the fuck is he?
迈克 迈克 他到底在哪里
Mikey, have a blast in California.
阿迈 在加利福尼亚要过得开心
I'm gonna miss him so much.
我一定会很想他的
Family hug! Love you guys.
一家人抱一下 爱你们
Be safe. Bye, Mike.
一路平安 再见 迈克
Good luck. Thanks, Mrs. Matarese.
祝你好运 谢谢 马塔雷塞太太
I'll come visit you in California.
我会去加利福尼亚看你的
I'll write to you. I promise.
我会给您写信的 我保证
Bye! Love you. Bye, Mike. Love you.
拜拜 爱你 拜 迈克 爱你
Bye, Mike. Good luck. Mike!
再见 迈克 祝你好运 迈克
Mike! Phil?
迈克 阿菲
Dude, uh...
哥们...
I just wanted to say, "Later." You know? Oh. Yeah.
我只是来说句"再见" 你懂的吧 我懂
All right, have fun, man.
好 过得开心 哥们
Bring it. Bring it in, yeah. Cool, thanks, man.
尽情 尽情玩吧 好 谢了 哥们
Text you when I get in. Yeah, text me in the morning
我到了就给你发信息 好 早上给我发吧
or something. Peace. Cool.
或者其他时候 和好如初 好
Hey, man. You want to, like, play video games or something?
哥们 你想不想打打电子游戏之类的
Okay. Tight.
好啊 说好了
I'm Phil. I'm Jonas.
我是阿菲 我是乔纳斯
I'm gonna call you Mike, if that's okay.
我叫你阿迈吧 如果可以的话
I don't see a problem.
我觉得没问题
Phil! Phil! Holy shit. Everybody, get up here!
阿菲 阿菲 我的天 大家都上来吧
Everybody, it sounds intense.
大家 听起来好像很严重
He's "Lassieing" Us. Mike, come on, hurry up.
他在逗我们 阿迈 快 快点
Whoa. Holy shit.
我的天
It's completely empty. There are no humans in sight.
整座城完全空了 完全看不到人
It's just animals now.
现在只有动物了
It's beautiful.
太美了
Well, I'll be dipped in shit.
简直难以置信了
So, are you still gonna go to California?
那... 你还打算去加利福尼亚吗
No fucking way, dude. The city is ours.
绝对不去了 哥们 这座城市是我们的了
We can do whatever we want. And fuck school.
我们可以畅所欲为 去他妈的学校
We'll figure out a way to make the cartoon on our own.
我们可以用自己的方式制♥作♥动画
Yeah, yeah. Like in Final Cut or some shit,
是啊 是啊 比如用Final Cut做或者其他软件
screen it around town, build a buzz. Yeah, build a buzz!
到处取景拍摄 引发热议 没错 搞个大新闻
We're never gonna leave. What do you say?
我们永远都不走了 你觉得如何
Start spreading the news
♪ 告诉全世界的人 ♪
Mike! I'm leaving today
迈克 ♪ 我今日就要启程 ♪
No, he's not! I want to be a part of it
他才不会走 ♪ 我想成为你的一份子 ♪
New York, New York
♪ 纽约 纽约啊 ♪
Oh shit! A turtle!
我的天哪 是一只海龟
It's up to you, New York
♪ 决定权在你 纽约 ♪
New York...
♪ 纽约 ♪
Whoa, dude! That sounded good.
哇哦 哥们 真好听
That sounded incredible. That was really good.
好听极了 真的很好听
Hold on. I'm trying to concentrate on the moves.
等下 我要注意我的舞步
Sure. Okay, and then a little tush.
当然 好 然后是臀部动作
Great, we're all in sync. Let's keep it up.
真棒 我们的节奏一致 继续加油
It's going good. Oh! The sign's down.
跳得不错啊 这个牌子要掉了
Oh! There we go! There's a fire!
噢 就是这样 着火了
Look! Clear the room!
看 全部出去
Just run! Run!
快跑 跑
Oh God!
噢 天
We will be gone
♪ 我们暂时离开 ♪
But not forever
♪ 我们仍会归来 ♪
Come on, let's try
♪ 来吧 我们一起努力 ♪
And know whatever we try
♪ 尽管知道 不论我们如何努力 ♪
We will be gone
♪ 我们会暂时离开 ♪
But not forever
♪ 但我们仍会归来 ♪
We will be gone
♪ 我们会暂时离开 ♪
But not forever
♪ 但我们仍会归来 ♪
Come on, let's try
♪ 来吧 我们一起努力 ♪
And know whatever we try
♪ 并且明白不论我们如何努力 ♪
We will be gone
♪ 我们都会暂时离开 ♪
But not forever
♪ 但我们仍会归来 ♪
The real truth about it is
♪ 真正的事实就是 ♪
There ain't no end
♪ 这段沙漠之旅 ♪
To the desert I'll cross
♪ 永远没有尽头 ♪
I've really known it all along
♪ 我始终都知道 ♪
Mama, here comes midnight
♪ 妈妈 午夜已经降临 ♪
With the dead moon in its jaws
♪ 嘴里还衔着已逝的明月 ♪
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表