剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表
Ooh, peach.
桃子味的
I gotta admit, it's pretty good.
我必须承认 这个确实不错
Feeling a light drowsiness come over me.
感觉有一丝困意向我袭来
Feels like I'm wearing a jacket inside of my skin.
感觉身体被什么东西填满了
I feel relaxed, I feel at peace. I feel a little depressed.
我觉得很放松 很平静 还有点点忧伤
If I just go ahead and lay my head back for a few seconds.
如果我直接躺下几秒钟
And just catch a few...
然后稍微...
Hey y'all. Mason's here.
大家好啊 我是梅森
Talking to you straight from my daddy's wedding.
正在我爸的婚礼上为你们直播
Been a crazy day.
真是疯狂的一天
Been trying to fit in with Phil and Mike,
我一直试着去和两个新哥哥
my two new older brothers.
菲尔和迈克 好好相处
Phil's being a poopy-pants.
菲尔像个孩子一样在闹别扭
Guess he's threatened by me.
我猜是因为感到了我带来的威胁
No surprises.
不足为奇
If you think Phil's being a jerk,
如果你觉得菲尔是个混♥蛋♥
comment down below. Let me know.
请在下方留言评论 让我知道
Hey, there, ma'am, can I get you a drink?
你好 女士 要喝点什么
Can I have a Shirley temple?
能给我来一杯秀兰·邓波儿鸡尾酒吗
Absolutely. Coming right up. Thank you.
当然可以 马上就好 谢谢
She's perfect.
她简直堪称完美
Aah! Oh, my God!
天啊 吓死我了
What's up? Oh, it's you. Sorry.
怎么了 是你啊 不好意思
You were just staring at me.
因为你一直盯着我看
Oh, I was just, like, next in line.
我只是 只是 在排队
Sorry about... Oh, God.
不好意思... 天哪
I didn't... I cannot wait to see you play live.
我没有... 我迫不及待想要看你演出了
I've built it up in my head so much.
我已经在脑海里幻想过无数次了
Mm-hmm. Yeah, the pressure's pretty high, huh?
压力确实很大 对吗
Yes, of course. You know what, let me get out of your hair.
是啊 当然 好啦 我还是不烦你了
I can't wait. Cool.
我等不及了 很好
Oh, shit.
该死
Okay, everybody, three minutes until we walk, three minutes!
好了 各位 还有三分钟开始 三分钟
Hey, Ty. Hey, Mike.
你好 泰 你好 迈克
Yeah, Phil's brother, right?
菲尔的弟弟 是吧
Um, well, actually, it's... Phil would be my brother.
呃 其实 事实上是... 菲尔是我的弟弟
Because I'm the older one, so...
我比他大 所以...
Where is Phil? That guy rules, man.
菲尔在哪 是他统领全场啊 哥们儿
Hey, um, Ty, can I ask you something?
泰 我能问你个问题吗
Uh, yeah, sure.
能啊 当然可以
It's a little bit personal. Shoot, man.
是一个比较私人的问题 说吧 兄弟
I'm trying to write a song for a girl.
我正在为一个女孩写歌♥
Do you have, like, any tips that could maybe, help me out?
你有没有 什么建议之类的 能帮帮我
I just can't write a song for the life of me.
我不能把我的生活写成歌♥
Well, you just gotta write from your heart, man.
好吧 你只需要有感而发 写出心中想法 伙计
That's what all great songwriters do.
伟大的词曲家都是这样的
Write from your heart.
写出心中的乐曲
So you're saying, if I just be myself.
所以你是说 我只要做自己
And trust my own instincts, inspiration will strike.
然后相信自己的直觉 灵感就会迸发出来
And no amount of practice or years of doing it.
即不需要常年的练习 也没有多年的经验
Will really make a difference.
却会有所作为
Exactly. Yes.
完全正确 好的
Believe in yourself, Mikey. Thanks, Ty.
相信自己 阿迈 谢谢你 泰
Okay, the procession has started. Music!
好了 仪式开始了 音乐响起来
Okay, uh, everybody, it's go time. Ready? Here we go.
好的 各位 要开始了 准备好了吗 嗨起来
All right. Cronin, focus up!
好了 克罗宁 集中注意
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
Wow. Pat, she looks beautiful.
帕特 她看上去真漂亮
She's a stunner.
她真是个迷人的尤物
And I'm allowed to say that 'cause I'm a priest.
我可以这么说 因为我是牧师
'Cause I'm kinda out of the game, so...
相当于一个局外人 所以...
As hot as your wife is, God is a lot hotter.
你的妻子很美丽 但是上帝更迷人
Heh. We'll put it that way.
这样说比较合适
Ooh, is it nervous in here?
你很紧张吗
Hey, honey. Look at all these people just staring at us.
亲爱的 看啊 所有人都在注视着我们
It's fucking weird, right? It's so crazy.
感觉怪怪的 对吧 太疯狂了
I'm super excited. Um, where's Phil?
我现在兴奋极了 菲尔在哪
Yeah, oh, um, sorry.
对了 对不起
There was kind of a... well, there was, like, an incident.
之前有一些... 出现了一些 小插曲
What? Look, I don't know.
什么 听着 我也不清楚
I mean, the guy took off, I can't find him. What?!
那家伙走掉了 我找不到他 你说什么
What, what do you mean? I'm like,
什么 什么意思 我曾试过
"Hello, hello," He doesn't respond.
给他电♥话♥ 但是他没有接
What? And now, ladies and gentlemen,
什么情况 现在 女士们先生们
if you'd please turn your attention to the back,
请将注意力转向后方
it is time for Mason, the ring boy!
我们的小戒童 梅森出场了
All right, y'all.
好了 各位
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two...
十 九 八 七 六 五 四 三 二...
One! It's the moment that's
一 现在到了
bigger than the actual nuptials themselves,
比婚礼本身更重要的时刻
it's Mason!
有请梅森
Oh, it's time for the ring.
♪ 戒指闪亮登场 ♪
Oh, it's time for the ring.
♪ 戒指闪亮登场 ♪
And a little cutie pie is
♪ 萌萌的小可爱 ♪
bring in...
♪ 携戒指... ♪
Holy shit, Mason from YouTube.
我靠 是油管上的梅森啊
You rule, man!
场子是你的了 伙计
Where are those lasers coming from?
那些激光是哪来的
This kid understands production value.
这个孩子很懂产业运作
Natalie, you're behind.
娜塔莉 你拖后了
You gotta make the snaps snap.
你应该有节奏地打响指
You're making the snap crap.
可你现在却毫无节奏可言
Why did we rehearse if you're just gonna fuck up?
你搞砸了的话 那我们之前的排练有什么意义呢
Pick it up.
重新来
Check it out, a full-on backflip.
大家看好了 一个后空翻
Keep going. Just... no.
继续啊 接着... 不
You're making it weird by stopping. Just...
你们停下来会很奇怪的 接着...
This kid's hilarious.
这孩子太搞笑了
Oh... oh! This is not the same feeling as it was before.
这次的感觉和之前不一样
Whoop! Ha, bitch.
该死的 贱♥人♥
Oh, shit.
哦不
Mommy's getting married to the guy.
妈妈要嫁给那个家伙了
Oh, boy, I gotta go.
我得赶紧过去
Whoop, okay.
好吧
A little bit of "Hey, how are you?"
只要打个招呼 说句"怎么样啊"
And now we're back.
然后就回去
Mommy! Mom, I'm here...
妈妈 妈妈 我在这里...
Okay, everyone, quiet down, I'm here.
好了 各位 安静 我来了
I'm here, we can start going.
我到场了 我们可以开始了
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Look how much cuter and younger Mason is than Phil.
看看 与菲尔相比 小梅森即可爱有年轻
I bet he's gonna get so many presents.
我打赌 他会收到很多礼物的
I legit hate Phil now.
我现在真的开始讨厌菲尔了
I love Mason more than either of my real sons.
现在 我对梅森的爱 超过了我对两个亲儿子的爱
He's the best.
他是最棒的
I agree, honey. Let's go mush our butts on Philip's bed.
我同意 亲爱的 我们去菲利普的床上打一炮吧
Okay.
好啊
Phil is going to hell,
菲尔要下地狱了
to Jewish hell!
犹太人的地狱
News flash. Mike's cooler than Phil.
新闻快讯 迈克比菲尔更酷
I'm gay!
我是个基佬
I'm albino.
我得了白化病
If I turn this puppy up to 11,
如果我把这个调到十一
I could blow your head clean off with this thing.
我能用这个东西把你的头炸掉
Mommy!
妈妈
Oh, there he is.
哦 他在这里
Oh, fuck.
我靠
And when he says, "I wish you
然后他说 "我希望你
would step back from that ledge, my friend,".
能从窗檐上下来 我的朋友"
剧集 | 纽约屁民(2016) | 导航列表