剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
新手的好运气而已
Beginner's luck.
能别练了吗 把这个取下来
Can we stop now? Take this off.
好吧
All right.
你变软弱了
You're going soft.
太过放纵
Too much pampering.
真的
Seriously.
你不该和萨伊达夫人走得那么近
You shouldn't get too deeply involved with Saeeda Bai.
不会有好结果的
No good can come from it.
为时已晚 菲罗兹
It's too late now, Firoz.
我永远不会对她厌倦
I can't get enough of her.
人们都在背后议论
说您迷上曼恩了
爱情不能当面包
这点我最清楚了 碧波
我母亲训练我时 我才15岁
但她把您介绍给了勃朗普的贵族
您学会说英语也是拜他们所赐
是啊
真是件大礼
我不希望塔丝妮过着跟我一样的生活
来看看她究竟想要什么吧
她想要什么
安♥拉♥让两片海相遇
Marajal bahraini yaltaqiyaan.
但它们都无法冲破之间的阻隔
Bainahumaa barzakhun'laa.
我们必须马上送走拉希德
加尔各答
如果你对生活上点心 年轻人
If you put a bit more effort into life, young man,
你会发现自己比现在更幸运
you may find yourself a good deal luckier.
帮我个忙 今晚别出现
And do me a favour and disappear tonight -
我要在家举♥行♥一场重要的晚宴
I have an important dinner at home.
-我很乐意 阿伦 -再见 亲爱的
- My pleasure, Arun... - Bye, darling.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
再见 丑丑
Bye, ugly!
玫红恋猫
Smitten kitten.
就要这个
I'll have that one.
家里大家都好吗
So how's everyone at home?
妈妈很好
Ma is very well.
爸爸总在不停地发牢骚
Papa is dispensing judgments left, right and centre.
那我们的大红人兄弟呢
And our distinguished brother?
在他的小天地里快活着呢
Oh, very happy on his little cloud.
他在孟买♥♥
He's in Bombay.
他读了一段书 受到了热烈的回应
He gave a reading and was rapturously received.
沉迷于自夸的男孩
Boys given to self praise...
通常会犯下其他过错
..may often sin in other ways.
很好 可可
Very nice, Koko!
那团团呢
And Cuddles?
它好着呢
He is in fine fettle.
前天它还狠狠地咬了邮递员一口
The day before yesterday, he bit the postman quite severely.
这个团团
Dear Cuddles.
让我看看
Let me see.
玫红恋猫
Smitten kitten.
阿普 你喜欢吗
Apu, do you like it?
她认可了
Approved.
这只玫红恋猫要去被人咬了
This smitten kitten is off to be bitten.
米娜什你真骚
Meenakshi!
你为什么不能多留一会
Why can't you stay longer?
比利
Billy.
我得走了
I need to go.
你急着去干什么
What are you supposed to be doing?
阿伦的老板和他太太 考克斯夫妇今晚来用餐
Arun's boss and his wife, the Coxes, are coming to dinner.
阿伦坚持邀请他们
Arun insists.
我该做一顿传统的孟加拉餐
I'm meant to be making a traditional Bengali meal.
烟熏西尔沙鱼
Smoked hilsa.
我父母的厨师正在帮我做
My parents' cook is on the job.
那你呢
What about you?
打高尔夫
Golf.
不如...打入第19个洞
How about...the 19th hole?
普通高尔夫球场只有18个洞
这听起来有些粗鲁啊
That sounds rather rude.
比利 你真是个淘气的男人
Oh, Billy, you're such a naughty man.
你比我淘气多了
You're far naughtier than I am,
"米娜什"
"Meenakshi!"
我们该在阿伦发现前停下
You know, we should stop before Arun finds out.
他不会发现的
He won't find out.
他完全没有想象力
He has no imagination at all.
这是他最可贵的品质之一
And that's one of the nicest things about him.
妈妈
Ma...
真高兴又见到你了
How lovely to see you again,
上次见面还历历在目
so soon after the last time.
我的小宝贝呢
Now, where is my little darling?
我不知道她要来
I didn't know.
拉塔遇到了些不愉快的事
Things went wrong for Lata.
奶奶
Dadi!
我的心肝小宝贝
My little poppet!
谢了 拉塔
Thanks, Luts.
你就不能做对一件事吗
Can't you do anything right?!
谢谢 拉塔姑姑
Thank you, Lata Buaa.
怎么了
What happened?
不行 拉塔 那边是我的
No, Lata, that is my side.
很高兴见到红军被赶回朝鲜了
Good to see the Reds getting pushed back in Korea.
-没错 -烟熏西尔沙鱼
- Absolutely. - Smoked hilsa.
这看起来美味极了
This looks delicious.
你说这叫什么来着
What did you say it was called?
烟熏西尔沙鱼
Smoked hilsa.
是一道祖传秘方
It's a wonderful old recipe
在这个家流传了好几代了
that's been in the family for generations.
秘诀在于火候
The secret is in the fire.
我们把爆米花扔进去
We throw puffed rice in it,
再加上红糖
and brown sugar.
每个正经人家闺女在小时候都会学
Every proper girl learns it at an early age.
就是这双耳环吗
Are those the earrings?
*你令人痴醉的双眸*
*让我浑身酥麻*
晚上好 妈妈
Evening, Ma.
拉塔
Lata!
鲍克斯先生
Mr Box...
鲍克斯太太
Mrs Box.
或者我该说鲍克斯太太和先生
Or should I say Mrs Box and Mr Box...
你们好吗
How do you do?
我们好像没见过
I don't believe we've met.
-我叫瓦伦 -我弟弟
- Varun. - My younger brother.
恐怕他有点...
I'm afraid he's a bit...
先失陪一下
Will you please excuse us?
一句话也别说 否则我掐死你
Not one word, or I will strangle you.
还有 你穿的是什么
And what the hell are you wearing?
真丢人
You are such an embarrassment!
我可不想让贝兹尔·考克斯觉得
I don't want Basil Cox to think that I'm running
我开不入流的收♥容♥所♥
a third-rate dharamshala...
传统印度服装有什么丢人的
What's embarrassing about Indian clothes?
妈妈和拉塔和米娜什总是穿纱丽啊
Ma and Lata and Meenakshi wear saris all the time...
今天很闷热 不过毕竟是加尔各答
It's so sultry, but it is Calcutta.
不 我觉得在家时还要穿成白人那样
No, I don't see the point of dressing up like a whitey
实在太莫名其妙了
when we're at home!
他是个败家子
He's a bit of a black sheep.
因为我父亲去世得早 以及种种原因
With my father's early death, and so on.
每家都有这样的人
Every family has one.
味道好冲啊
It smelt ever so strong.
是威士忌吗
Would it be whisky?
其实是米酒
Shamshu, I'm afraid.
米酒
Shamshu?
是一种中国酒
Oh, it's the Chinese concoction.
又浓郁又烈
Rough and potent.
我们必须得买♥♥点
We must get some!
烟熏西尔沙鱼和米酒
Smoked hilsa and shamshu,
一个晚上见识了两种新东西
two new things in one evening.
自从拉达节后我都没这么开心过
I haven't had this much fun since Rada!
*你令人痴醉的双眸*
* Do naina mitware tihare... *
立法议会
卡普尔先生
Kapoor Sahib?
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表