剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
我很好
I am very well.
塔丝妮
Tasneem.
爽啊
Good...stuff.
达格先生
Dagh Sahib.
我为何要让你走呢
《审判者》 米基·斯皮兰著
卡普尔先生 卡普尔先生
Kapoor Sahib! Kapoor Sahib!
你的名声都传遍这一带了
Your fame has spread far and wide!
整个区都在议论
The whole district is talking
你差点杀了那个混♥蛋♥
about how you almost half killed that bastard!
你知道他们都怎么说吗
And you know what they are saying?
你就该真的弄死他
幸好我没有
Good job I didn't,
否则该死的就是我了
or it would have been the finish of me.
《审判者》
"I, The Jury."
曼恩先生既是法官又是陪审团员
And Maan Sahib is judge and jury!
我哪个都算不上
I'm neither of those things.
-你好 卡查卢 -你好 拉希德先生
看什么书啊 你该好好照看家里的地
男人该娶什么样的女人为妻
勤劳肯干的 还是美丽动人的
哪种都一样
但最好的妻子就是爱你的妻子
这孩子的父亲给他取名曼恩
他将会像你一样幸运
一定会的
让他安静地读书吧 大家都散了吧
别担心 卡普尔先生明天也会来的
你看起来很帅气 先生
You look very nice, Sahib.
我不需要你来评价
I don't need your opinion.
但还是谢谢了
But thank you.
我们见过吗 梅拉小姐
Have we met, Miss Mehra?
我以前肯定见过你
I'm sure I must have seen you before.
我想没有
I don't think we have.
真奇怪
It's strange.
也许我在梦里见过你
Perhaps I met you in a dream.
你的旅途愉快吗
Did you have a comfortable journey?
是的 谢谢你 旅途很愉快
Yes, thank you. I had a comfortable journey.
你是从哪里过来的
Where were you travelling from?
加尔各答
Calcutta.
那你一定很累了
Then you must be really tired.
没 我已经歇过来了
No, I'm quite rested.
我知道卡尔帕娜要走了
Even though Kalpana is leaving,
但是我能邀请你们去我的住处吃午餐吗
could I invite you both to my boarding house for lunch?
-不了 我们... -好啊 我们很乐意
- Ah, no, we... - Yes! We'd be very happy to accept.
榆林度假别♥墅♥ 供应食宿
谢谢你 哈莱什
Thank you, Haresh.
告诉我 你15岁时为何离家出走
Tell me, why did you run away from home at 15?
-是卡尔帕娜告诉你的吗 -是的
- Did Kalpana tell you that? - She did.
我认为总有一天 人会不得不与他人分离
I believe a time may come when a man may have to part company,
即使是他爱的人和爱他的人也不例外
even with those he loves and who love him.
事实上 当时我的养父逼迫我
In this case, a marriage was being forced upon me
与人结婚 可我无法接受
by my foster-father, and I couldn't accept it.
我就逃走了
I ran away.
我找了份工作 给一家布拉格鞋店做保洁
I got a job cleaning a Praha shoe shop
这是我第一次接触鞋业 并不愉快
my first experience in the shoe business, and not a pleasant one.
我困厄交迫 但意志坚定
I starved and I froze, but I was determined
决不回家
not to go back.
你都没给家里写过信吗
Didn't you even write a letter home?
没有
No.
我固执得很
I was very stubborn.
这是我的卧房♥
This is where I sleep.
我问你个问题 哈莱什
Let me ask you a question, Haresh.
你的心里还有其他人吗
Is there someone in your life still?
梅拉夫人 我已经告诉过卡尔帕娜
Mrs Mehra, I have told Kalpana,
相信她也告诉你了
and I'm sure she's told you,
我曾经非常爱慕希姆兰
that Simran was very dear to me.
但现在那扇门已经对我关上了
But now that door is closed to me.
在她家人看来 我不是锡克教♥徒♥是致命伤
For her family, the fact that I'm not a Sikh is all that matters.
所以现在我想找一位
So now I'm looking for someone
能与我共度幸福婚姻生活的人
with whom I can live a happy married life.
《远离尘嚣》 托马斯·哈代著
你喜欢看哈代的书啊
I see you like Hardy.
是的
I do.
但我不同意他所说的 我们受制于命运
But I don't agree with him that we are controlled by fate.
我认为我们可以创造自己的幸福
I think we can make our own happiness.
你想来看看我工作的地方吗
Would you like to come and see where I work?
我很愿意去看看工厂
I would like to see the factory.
但我能先去...
But could I first...?
你的鞋好多啊
You have so many shoes!
我就是干这行的嘛
Well, I am in the trade.
你是在取笑我吗
Are you making fun of me?
也许是吧
Yes, perhaps I am.
来跟我们玩吧
一会儿吧
你在这里赢得了许多尊重
You've earned such respect here.
我觉得你有很多你父亲的优点
You have a lot of your father's qualities, I think.
我吗 他要是听到你这么说会笑死的
Me? He would laugh to hear you say that.
你应该更看重自己 朋友
You should take yourself more seriously, my friend.
我们去查查村志吧
看卡查卢是否对他耕作的土地有所有权
我父亲对他不公
我必须有所作为
你能跟我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
-如果你觉得我去了能有用的话 -当然了
- If you think I could make a difference. - You can.
曼恩先生 曼恩先生
Maan Saab! Maan Saab!
勃朗普的来信
她叫我回去了 快读给我听
She's sent for me! Parhiye.
达格先生
Dagh Sahib...
对你的等待会耗尽我的生命
我还要再等多久呢
曼恩 听着 我需要你的支持
这里没人听我的
No-one listens to me here.
我学会了独善其身 妥协忍♥让
I have learnt to be alone and to understand things.
甚至孤立无援 被人误解
And even to be alone and to be misunderstood.
但有你在 我们就能让你父亲的梦想成真
But with you by my side, we can bring your father's dream to life,
给卡查卢他应得的土地
give Kacheru the land he deserves.
拉希德 朋友
萨伊达夫人就是我的命
Saeeda Begum is my life.
现在她叫我回去了
And she has called for me.
这是鞋面 我们希望做成这样
This is the upper. This is what we are working towards.
这是定型和干燥环节
This is the setting and the drying process.
再用力压
这股恶臭
The stench!
梅拉太太 这是鞣革环节
Mrs Mehra, this is the tanning process.
请小心
Please be careful.
接下来是涂油 回潮
Next comes fat liquoring, samming,
染色 定型 干燥
dyeing, setting, drying.
太有意思了
Fascinating!
他们是这样称石灰皮的
This is how they weigh the lime hides.
-你们检查过重量了吗 -查过了 先生
日安 先生
-你女儿有好转吗 -没有 先生
她今天住院了
那你还在这里干什么 去陪她啊
我会有麻烦的 先生 我还没下班
别担心
我来处理
快走吧
谢谢 先生
-梅拉太太 我们... -哈莱什
- Mrs Mehra, we have... - Haresh,
哈莱什 我们该走了
Haresh, I think we should go now.
妈妈不太舒服
Ma is not feeling well.
胡说
Nonsense!
我也不太舒服
And I too...
那股味道 当然了
Oh, the smell. Of course.
你怎么不早说 我马上带你们回去
You should have said before. I will take you back at once.
谢谢 哈莱什
Thank you, Haresh.
对了
And, er...
你不在皮革厂里面工作吧
You don't work in the tannery, do you?
你在办公室上班对吗
You are in the office?
对 我大概一周只去一次皮革厂
No, I'm only in the tannery about once a week.
一周一次
Once a week?
-梅拉小姐... -不 叫她拉塔
- Miss Mehra... - No, no, no, call her Lata.
我从英国回来后
When I returned from England,
发现英国人虽然还给我们自♥由♥
I realised the British left us free,
但我们没有鞋可穿
but barefoot.
印度需要鞋
India needed shoes.
我为我制♥造♥的鞋而骄傲
I am proud of the shoes I make.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表