剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
Kabir, Ammi.
卡比尔上周来过
Kabir came last week.
妈妈 我就是卡比尔
Ammi, I am Kabir.
我找到了我想迎娶的女孩
I found the girl I want to marry.
妈妈
Ammi...
我来请求你给我祝福
I came to you for your blessing.
你看起来真美 亲爱的
You look beautiful, my dear.
真的 拉塔 观众会爱死你
Really, Lata, they are going to love you.
发生了混乱后我们却演出喜剧 感觉不太好
It feels wrong to play a comedy after all that chaos.
开场人员 就位
Beginners, please!
-奥尔西诺 库里奥 乐手 -奥莉薇亚你真美
- Orsino, Curio, musicians. - Olivia, you look beautiful.
-杜拉尼先生在哪 有人看见他了吗 -先生
- And where is Mr Durrani? Has somebody seen him? - Sir.
快点 快点
Oh, hurry, hurry, hurry.
你会去参加演员派对吗
Will you be at the cast party?
我想跟你谈谈
I'd like to speak with you.
好啊
All right.
祝你演出成功
Break a leg.
谢谢 我会的
Thank you, I will.
有些人生来疯狂 有些人后天变得疯狂
Some are born mad, some achieve madness.
还有些人则是被逼疯
And some have madness thrust upon them.
本剧由米什拉教授导演
The play is directed by Professor Mishra.
他有个外号♥叫大白鲸
Also known as The Great White Whale.
假如音乐是爱情的食粮 奏下去吧
If music be the food of love, play on.
上帝保佑你 女士
God bless thee, Lady.
把这弄臣带下去
Take the fool away.
拉塔出场了 你看 是拉塔
There she is. Lata! Look. Lata.
你们没听见吗
Do you not hear, fellows?
把这位女士带下去
Take away the lady.
你觉得这弄臣怎么了 马伏里奥
What think you of this fool, Malvolio?
他还没好转吗
Doth he not mend?
没有 只有死亡的痛苦才能治好他
Yes, and shall do till the pangs of death shake him.
我不是心黑 虽然我着黄袜
Not black in my mind, though yellow in my leg.
-你还是睡觉去吧 马伏里奥 -睡觉去
- Wilt thou go to bed, Malvolio? - To bed?
那男孩是谁
Who is that boy?
卡比尔·杜拉尼
Kabir Durrani!
-妈妈 -亲爱的 我会来你身边
- Ma-ji. - Ay, sweetheart, and I'll come to thee.
从今以后你就是主人的情人了
You shall from this time be your master's mistress.
恭喜
Ahoy!
夫人
Madam.
这就是那个疯子吗
Is this the madman?
大人 正是他
Ay, my lord, the same.
你为什么命人将我关押在黑暗之中
Why have you suffer'd me to be imprison'd, kept in a dark place,
还叫牧师来看我
visited by a priest?
马伏里奥 这并非我的笔迹
Alas, Malvolio, this is not my writing.
可怜的傻瓜 他们把你耍了
Poor fool, how they have baffled thee.
我会报复你们所有人
I'll be revenged on the whole pack of you!
*我们的剧结束了*
* But that's all one Our play is done *
*我们会努力逗你开怀*
* And we'll strive to please you *
*每天每夜*
* Every day. *
你演得太棒了 我真为你骄傲
You were so good! And I am so proud of you.
如果你父亲也能看见就好了
If only your father could have seen you.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Ma.
快去换衣服 我们回家
Now, get changed quickly, let's go home.
不 妈妈
No, Ma.
我们辛苦排练了几个月 我们想一起庆祝
We've worked on this play for months and we want to celebrate.
快来 拉塔
Come on, Lata.
米什拉教授会确保我安全到家
Professor Mishra will see I get home safely.
你令人炫目 拉塔
Dazzling, Lata.
干得好 各位
Well done, players.
谢谢 卡普尔教授
Thank you, Professor Kapoor.
你来吗 拉塔
Coming, Lata?
你今晚表现得真好
You were so good tonight.
你也是
So were you.
你没生我气了吧
You're not still angry with me?
没有
No.
我不确定
I don't know.
我最近思考了很多
I've thought so much about things.
我让你失望了 对吗
I let you down, didn't I?
不 你只是保持理智
No, you were being sensible.
我当时为什么不说 "好 我们远走高飞"
Why didn't I just say, "Yes, let's run away together"?
我们是不可能的 卡比尔
It's just not possible for us, Kabir.
谁说的
Who says?
我知道会困难重重 但你的斗志呢
I know it's difficult for us, but where is your spirit?
难道你不喜欢我吗
Don't you care for me?
我喜欢
I do.
我从未停止爱你
I do, I've never stopped loving you.
拉塔
Oh, Lata.
但我不能放弃我的家庭和我妈妈
But I can't give up my family. I can't give up my mother.
如果你立场坚定 像你今晚这样
If you stand firm, as you did tonight,
你妈妈就不得不接受
your mother would have to accept it.
卡比尔
Kabir,
你认识哪对信仰不同的夫妻 婚后仍然幸福的
do you know of any mixed marriages that have worked out?
你认识不幸福的吗
Do you know of any that haven't?
我们家族根本就没有这样的结合
I don't know of any at all in our family!
你家人不会永远陪在你身边
Your family is not going to be there for ever.
你要为了他们牺牲自己的幸福吗
Are you going to sacrifice yourself for them?
你不明白 卡比尔
You don't understand, Kabir.
我家人和你家人不一样
My family is not like yours.
你说得对 拉塔
You're right, Lata,
你家人和我家人截然不同
your family is nothing like mine.
拉塔
Lata?
拉塔
Lata?
下集预告
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表