剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
But what should I do? I am no good for anything.
不 千万别当公务员
No, no. No, don't join the Indian Administrative Service -
不然你就会变成你哥的翻版
you'll end up a version of your older brother.
-你面试得怎么样 -一塌糊涂
- How did you do in your interview? - Terribly.
莎维塔很遗憾不能来 她忙着照顾乌玛宝宝
Savita sends her regrets, she has her hands full with baby Uma.
没关系 以后我会去看乌玛
No matter, one day I shall visit Uma and
带她去维多利亚纪念堂进行人生第一次散步
take her out for her first walk to the Victoria Memorial!
非常荣幸
Our pleasure.
这饼也有"宝贝"的意思
This is what you call a luchi.
我的宝贝
My luchi!
我的宝贝
My luchi!
你要嫁给汉斯了 卡卡
How's Krishnan bearing up, Kuku,
克里斯南是什么反应
with the news of you marrying Hans?
克里斯南坦然接受
Krishnan is taking it very well.
他在我心中永远都有个位置
He will always have a place in my heart.
当然
Of course.
克里斯南是谁
Who is Krishnan?
她的前任之一
One of your predecessors.
别担心 卡卡心里有的是留给男人的特殊位子
Don't worry, Kuku's heart is full of specially reserved places.
不是的 不是的
No, it's not. No, it's not.
你太没心没肺了 惹得汉斯不开心
You are completely heartless, and you are upsetting Hans.
他的灵魂非常纯洁
He has a very pure soul.
别介意我不懂事的孩子们 汉斯
Take no notice of my frivolous children, Hans.
在大事上我们可不是不懂事 爸爸
We are not frivolous about important things, Baba.
是吗 还有什么比获得律师资格
No? What is more frivolous than qualifying as a barrister
却不执业更不懂事的呢
and then not practising the law?
你怎么看 梅拉太太
What do you think, Mrs Mehra?
我觉得男人应该有正经工作
I do think that a man should have a proper job.
梅拉太太 如果你觉得写诗不是正经工作
Ah, Mrs Mehra, if you don't consider poetry a proper job
那我注定要让你失望了
then I am doomed to disappoint you.
当然 用不着我告诉你该做什么
Of course, it's not for me to tell you what to do.
这我完全同意
Now, there I agree with you entirely.
阿米特
Amit! Shh.
*若无人回应你的呼声*
*那就继续一个人前进*
*继续一个人前进*
*若无人回应你的呼声 那就继续一个人前进*
* Jodi thor dak shoone ko na ashi, tobe ekla cholo re *
我们该走了
Now I think we should be going.
我答应过要带你去看植物园的
I promised to show you the Botanical Gardens sometime.
你有空的时候不妨跟我去看看榕树
Come see with me, the banyan tree, should you happen to be free?
我很想去
I would love to.
我后天应该有空
I don't think I'm doing anything the day after tomorrow.
-布拉格俱乐部 -妈妈
- Prahapore! - Ma?
-她要跟全家一起去布拉格俱乐部 -对哦
- She is going to Prahapore with the whole family! - Oh, yes.
哈莱什要为我们办午餐会
Haresh has organised a gala lunch for us
你却想着去植物园游荡
and you are thinking of gallivanting off to the Botanical Gardens?
-我忘了 妈妈 -忘了 你连自己姓名也快忘了
- I forgot, Ma. - "Forgot"! You will forget your own name next!
走吧 拉塔
Come, Lata.
*就当我 就当我 就当我坏*
*说我一文不值 不成体统*
曼恩 曼恩
Maan. Maan!
天啊 曼恩
For God's sake, Maan!
-好好开车 -抱歉
- Drive straight. - Sorry.
这些村子里好多女人都不见外男
So many of the women in these villages are in purdah.
是啊
Yes, they are.
我跟拉希德一起来的时候 都不能进屋
When I was with Rasheed, I wasn't even allowed in the house.
我们需要一位有权势的女性发言人
What we need is a really powerful woman speaker.
那就能让他们看到社会进步是什么样
That would show them what progress is like.
要是你妈妈能过来
It would have been nice
跟我们一起竞选就好了
if your mother could have come and campaigned with us.
我没法想象妈妈在讲台上撑场
I can hardly imagine Ma holding fort on a podium!
对 但她是我的家人
No, but she's from the family,
我需要树立顾家的形象
I need to be seen as a family man.
路德希亚 拜塔堡
风云人物到了
Here he is, the man of the moment!
我们要叫那些混♥蛋♥见识什么才是真本事
We will show the bastards what is what, yah?
你好 瓦里斯
萨利姆 把他们的行李拿下来
希望我的粗鲁没冒犯到你 部长先生
I hope you're not offended by my rough manners, Minister sahib,
你知道我是来为你服务的
you know I am here to serve and be useful.
你儿子现在在路德希亚很有名
Your son is very famous in Rudhia now,
人人视他为聪明的顾问
as a wise counsellor!
是少爷
你好吗 先生
How are you, sir?
-这一路怎么样 -马马虎虎 谢谢
- How was the journey? - Tolerable, thank you.
欢迎
Welcome!
-卡普尔先生 -行政长官
欢迎
曼恩 快过来
Arrey Maan Mian, aiye, aiye, aiye, tashreef laiye.
你们来了我真高兴
Excellent to have you here.
这座宅邸是国宝
This estate is a national treasure.
但王室愿意花私用金来维护它吗
But will the privy purse maintain it?
我担心的不是我自己的房♥子
It's not my own house that I am so concerned about,
而是依靠我的人
but the people who depend on me.
这就是封建生活
Welcome to feudal life!
我能习惯
I could get used to this.
要烟吗 先生
需要扇风吗
过来扇风
你明明能自己参选
Why ask me to stand as your candidate
为什么还要让我代你参选
when you could stand here yourself?
我不是政客 卡普尔先生
I am not a politician, Kapoor sahib.
我不能挨个村子跑 拉选票
I can't go round the villages asking people for their votes.
印度教♥徒♥的选票是个问题
And the Hindu vote will be a problem for me.
这是巴基斯坦最水深火热的地方
This was the heartland of the struggle for Pakistan,
很多苦难就是在这里被制♥造♥出来的
this is where much of the bitterness was created.
我们穆♥斯♥林♥是少数派
We Muslims are in a minority.
谁能保护我们和我们的文化
Who can protect us and our culture?
只有你这样的人 会跟我们做朋友
Only people like you, who have friends among us,
不会先入为主评判我们 因为你靠事实讲道理
who do not prejudge us, because you judge from experience.
我会全力支持你 卡普尔先生
You will have all my support, Kapoor sahib.
我把我在拜塔的心腹给你 他能帮你奔走疏通
I am giving you my trusted man from Baitar. Consider him a fixer.
他能帮你拉到更多选票
He can work with you to ensure an even larger share of the votes.
他是谁
Who is he?
瓦里斯
Waris.
-你的仆人 -别小看他
- Your servant? - Don't underestimate him.
他很顽强 这里的人♥民♥都尊敬他
He's tough, and people look up to him around here.
快看啊
Look at that!
你吃过孔雀吗 很好吃
Have you ever eaten peacock? They're delicious.
瓦里斯
Waris!
你知道我爸爸不喜欢
You know my father doesn't like
别人射杀宅邸里的孔雀
people shooting peacocks on the estate.
是 我知道
Yes, yes. I know that.
但如果是误杀的
But if one shoots one by mistake,
那吃掉也无妨
one may as well eat the bastard.
"误杀"
"By mistake"?
-这种事常有 -瓦里斯
- Well, it happens. - Waris!
好吧 少爷 今天就算了
All right, huzoor. Not today.
-把卡普尔先生的行李放进我房♥间 -是 少爷
- Put Kapoor sahib's things in my room. - Ji, huzoor.
天呐 你今天超水准发挥 汗先生
能看到汗先生的演出我太荣幸了
What an honour to see Khan sahib play.
荣幸的是我 有机会招待我儿子的救命恩人
The honour is mine, to host the man who saved my son's life.
曼恩从来只对你隐瞒他的善行 而不是罪过
Maan hides his good deeds from you instead of his sins.
让你儿子跟你讲讲他是如何英勇地救了我儿子一命
Ask your son to tell you how bravely he saved my son's life.
汗先生
Khan sahib.
请坐
Please...
为什么叫我来
So what's this about?
因为拉塔
It's about Lata.
我想也是
I thought as much.
我无法停止想她
I can't stop thinking about her.
我无时无刻不在担心 她是否会遇到
I'm always wondering when she'll meet someone
比起我更让她喜欢的人
whom she gets to like more than me.
这很难解释 玛拉媞
It's difficult to explain, Malati.
当我和她在一起时
I had such a sense of...
我内心充满了快乐
..joy when I was with her.
但这快乐转瞬即逝
But it lasted no time at all.
她现在对我非常冷淡
She's so cool towards me now.
可我知道她对我仍然有感觉
But I know she still has feelings for me.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表