剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
大娘
Ma!
给我一朵花
Dada, ekta golab din.
谢谢
Thank you.
完美极了
Perfect.
发间插着一朵花的女主人公回来了
Enter the heroine with a flower in her hair.
我忘了花还在头上
Oh, I forgot it was still there.
更关键的是 花是哪来的
More to the point, how did it get there?
阿米特给我买♥♥的
Amit bought it for me.
我们度过了愉快的一天
We had a lovely day.
胆子不小啊 你妈妈会怎么说
Brazen girl! What would your mother say?
-可怜可怜我吧 管家老爷 -闭嘴
把她的东西扔出去 你对我们没用了
我们世代都侍奉这片土地
求您发发慈悲
可怜你 你儿子想要夺走这片地
声称是佃户 滚出去
滚 要饭去 卖♥♥身去
-把这死老太婆扔出去 -放开她
你竟敢动手打她
卡普尔先生 卡普尔先生
Kapoor Saab! Kapoor Saab!
你做得很对 卡普尔先生
You did a good thing there, Kapoor Saab.
你教训了那个混♥蛋♥
You showed that bloody bastard what was what.
什么 你是谁
What? Who are you?
我是瓦里斯 是行政长官的手下
I'm Waris. I'm the Nawab Sahib's man here.
那管家 他都吓得尿裤子了
that munshi - he was pissing his pants!
我情绪失控了
I was out of control.
我差点把他杀了
I could have killed that man.
杀了他也没人会觉得惋惜
No-one would be sorry if you did.
你会变成百姓心中的英雄
You will be a hero here now.
在这一带 所有人都会追随你
In these parts, everyone will follow you!
ABC先生
滚
欢迎你来到露天厕所
萨伊达夫人
你把我送到什么地方了
*纯真的心 为何困扰*
*你的痛苦 要如何解消*
行政长官派人来了
请他进来
你好
-你替你父亲送信来吗 -我父亲
- Have you brought a message from your father? - My father?
不 这是曼恩写的信 曼恩·卡普尔
No, this is a letter from Maan - Maan Kapoor.
快给我
Oh! Give it to me.
我们...我们见过吗
Have... Have we met before?
塔丝妮
Tasneem!
-继续练习 -可是 姐姐
立刻回你房♥间
谢谢你把信送过来
Thank you for bringing the letter.
现在我想一个人待着
Now I wish to be alone.
如果我冒犯到了你 很抱歉
I'm very sorry if I offended you.
-齐亚 -是
- Zia Sahib? - Ji?
你没有冒犯我
You have not offended me.
再见
Khuda hafiz.
再见
Khuda hafiz.
*我渴望得到他的忠诚...*
你儿子曼恩怎么样了
And how is our boy Maan?
他还在乡下
He's still in the countryside.
他对那个女人迷得死去活来 我无法忍♥受
His obsession with that woman was becoming altogether too much.
我猜菲罗兹也经常去那里
I gather Firoz visits there too.
什么
What?
我无意暗示他和我儿子一样愚蠢
I don't mean to suggest he's as big a fool as my boy.
我不想他靠近那房♥子
I don't want him anywhere near that house.
*但他的忠诚无法长久*
*我愿为你牺牲*
*我不确定祷告意味着什么*
*纯真的心 为何困扰*
部长先生
Minister Sahib?
这些是我们的私人领地
These are our private lands.
感谢你把土地还给我们
法律不能夺走它们
The law cannot loot them,
你这样的政♥治♥蝼蚁更不能触碰它们
and political mosquitoes like you cannot touch them!
我们拭目以待
We will see.
毫无疑问你的律师今天会为王公你巧言辩护
No doubt your lawyers will defend your highness today
就像过去为你的低贱辩护那样
as ably as they have defended your lowness in the past.
祝福你
你怎么能和那混♥蛋♥做朋友
做点什么
Do something!
-耐心点 耐心点 先生 -父亲 我来了
- Patience. Patience, sir. - Father, I'm here.
今天已作出判决
Today, a judgment has been reached,
由马赫什·卡普尔提议的法案
the act created by Mahesh Kapoor...
希望将我国地主的土地
..which seeks to distribute wealth
分发出去
away from the zamindars of the state.
马尔王公的上诉证明
An appeal by the Raja of Marh attests
该法案违反宪法
this act is unconstitutional
-因此无法律效力 -无法律效力
- and therefore null and void. - Null and void!
我们宣判《废除波瓦邦柴明达尔制
We adjudge that the Purva Pradesh Zamindari Abolition
土地改革法案》不违反
and Land Reforms Act does not contravene
《宪法》的任何条款
any provision of the Constitution.
马尔王公的上诉被驳回
The appeal by the Raja of Marh is dismissed.
什么
What?
发生了什么
What happened?!
他说什么
What did he say?!
《土地改革法案》
拉塔 赶快到勒克瑙来
Lata, come to Lucknow urgently.
这边急需你
Needed here now.
爱你的妈妈
Love, Ma.
拉塔 跟萨格姨丈打招呼
Lata, say hello to Uncle Sahgal.
要我把相册拿过来吗
Shall I bring the photo album?
知道我有多幸运了吧
You see my luck?
有玛雅做我妻子 我什么都不用做
With Maya as a wife, I have to do nothing!
我把她当女神崇拜
I worship her as a goddess.
你长成大美女了
What a lovely young lady you have grown into.
我记得你第一次来的时候
I remember the first time you came to stay,
你还只是个小姑娘
when you were just a tiny girl.
你和你表妹姬兰一起玩耍
And you and your cousin, Kiran, played together.
你还记得吗 拉塔
Do you remember that, Lata?
当然
Yes, of course.
你还记得吗 姬兰
Do you remember, Kiran?
记得
Yes.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
过来 拉塔 过来
Come here, Lata. Come. Come.
看能不能找到你
Let's see if we can find you.
这是你和姬兰
Here you are with Kiran.
才过了没多久
Not so long ago.
看看你们现在的样子
And look at you both now.
都亭亭玉立 踏上了人生旅程
Beautiful young ladies, embarking on the journey of life!
拉塔是优等生
Lata a first-class student,
姬兰即将到勒克瑙本地的大学入读
and Kiran about to get into university here in Lucknow.
跟我们讲讲你妈妈说的
So, let us hear about this shoemaker
你即将要去见的这个鞋匠
your mother tells us you are going to meet.
妈
Ma!
我了解你都有什么偏见 我全都不赞同
I know all your prejudices, and I share none of them.
你把我骗到这来
You brought me here under false pretences.
你要是告诉我叫我来的真正原因
If you had told me the real reason you wanted me,
我是绝不会来的
I would never have come.
拉塔 我对伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥没有意见
You know, Lata, I have nothing against Mohammadans as such.
我只是关心你的未来
It's only your future I'm concerned about.
所以你就让我从加尔各答赶过来吗
And this is why you summoned me from Calcutta?
在电报里详说很昂贵的
It's very expensive to send details in a telegram!
这男孩来自我们社群 知根知底
And this boy is from our community.
总之
Anyway,
他人很好 你会看到的
he's such a nice boy. You'll see.
跟我来 别出声
他要来见我了
-你好 -你好
- Aadaab. - Aadaab.
见到你我很高兴
I'm very happy to see you.
你姐姐还好吗
Your sister is well?
谢谢关心 她很好
Thank you, yes.
-你也好吗 -是的 我很好
- And you are well? - Yes, I'm well.
你的鹦鹉 它也很好吗
Your parakeet, he is well?
是的
Him too.
它是我的宝贝
He is my darling.
它很好
He is well.
那就好
Good.
你呢 先生
And you, Sahib,
你也好吗
you are well?
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表