剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
Lata's on the veranda.
我想她见到你会很高兴的
I'm sure she will be delighted to see you, hm?
她在这儿
Here she is!
你好
Hello.
你不去看比赛吗
Aren't you going to the match?
似乎去不成了
Apparently not.
我就不打扰你们了 请坐
I'll leave you two together. Please sit.
可以坐吗
May I?
《林地居民》 哈代著
我又开始读哈代的书了
I've started reading Hardy again.
你觉不觉得他有点悲观
Don't you find him a bit pessimistic?
这个...
Well...
我本人太乐观了 也许读他对我有好处
..I am such an optimist, perhaps he is good for me.
拉塔
Lata...
请告诉我
我可以乐观吗
Do I have grounds to be optimistic?
哈莱什 我觉得在我能做出最终决定前
Haresh, I think we should meet and talk some more
我们还得再多接触接触
before I can make up my mind finally.
这是我一生中最重要的决定
It is the most important decision of my life.
这是当然
Well, I'm sure...
我知道我不怎么会说话
I know I'm not very eloquent...
不是因为这个
It's not that.
我需要知道
I need to know.
我只剩明天了 然后我的假期就结束了
I only have tomorrow, then my leave will be over.
我们明天可以一起度过
We can spend tomorrow together -
或许这样你就有时间做决定了
will that give you time to decide?
我明天不能陪你
I can't see you tomorrow.
我已经安排好要去植物园了
I've arranged to go to the Botanical Gardens.
取消安排吧
Cancel it now.
请千万取消
I insist.
别这么小气
Don't be mean!
我可不小气
I'm not mean.
-哈莱什 我不是 -我不小气
- Haresh, I didn't... - I'm not mean!
你别再用这个词来形容我了
Don't you ever use that word for me again.
我要走了
I'm going now.
我自己去车站
I'll find my way to the station.
替我谢谢你的家人
Thank your family for me.
哈莱什去哪儿了
Where is Haresh?
走了
Gone.
走去哪儿了 为什么走
Gone where? And why?
我不知道 他突然就生我的气 然后离开了
I don't know. He just got angry with me and walked out.
你说"离开了"是什么意思
What do you mean, walked out?
拉塔 怎么了
Lata, what's the matter?
哈莱什走了 离开了 按她的说法
Haresh has gone! Walked out, she says!
你对他说了什么
What did you say to him?
-拉塔 -我不知道
- Lata? - I don't know!
妈妈
Ma...
你可是把自己的未来毁了
Well, you've ruined your future now!
-我下了这么大工夫 -妈妈
- After all my hard work! - Ma!
你还好吗
快来 小猴子
Now, you little monkey.
-你肯定累了 -也不太累
一切都很顺利
人一开始就得拼尽全力
我跟这家伙一起在星空下睡觉
This fellow and I were sleeping under the stars together.
各个村庄的数据都是什么 舅舅
What were the numbers in the different villages, Manu?
你先来抱抱我
First you come to me.
一会儿你想分♥析♥什么都可以
Later, you can analyse everything later.
父亲 我得去见一位朋友
Baoji? I have to go see a friend.
不会去太久的
非得现在去吗
我会回来吃晚餐
去吧
Go on.
最近表现不错 放你个假
Time off for good behaviour.
但是别回来太晚
But don't be late.
谢谢你 父亲
Thank you, Baoji.
好啦
Away.
-你有乖吗 -有
- So, were you a good boy? - Yes.
-有听外婆话吗 -有
- Were you good to Nani? - Yes.
-外婆 他有乖乖听话吗 -他很听话
- Nani, was he a good boy? - He was a good boy.
-拉希德住在哪里 -那边
是谁
这是行政长官的儿子菲罗兹寄来的
This is from the Nawab's son Firoz.
这个年轻人是你的谁
What is this young man to you?
我喜欢他 姐姐
I like him, Apa.
你往后绝对不许
再给他写信 或者再读他的来信
你也决不能单独见他 明白吗
And you are never to see him alone. Understand?
可他有什么不好
But what is wrong with him?
我是不是永远都不能跟人见面
Am I never to see anyone?
行政长官的儿子是个正派的人
所以是你帮他传递信件的
去 告诉他我要见他
快去 马上
过来
Idhar aao.
我的小妹妹
他不是你的真命天子
He is not the one for you.
你为什么来这里
Why have you come here?
我现在没时间教乌尔都语 我没空
I have no time for Urdu lessons at the moment. I don't have time.
不是 我一直很想你 拉希德
No, I've been missing you, Rasheed.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我们出去吧 在这里我都喘不上气
国大党与大地主勾结
The Congress Party is in league with the big landlords.
看看你父亲和拜塔的行政长官就知道了
Look at your father and the Nawab of Baitar.
我父亲促成了《柴明达尔法案》的通过 拉希德
My father pushed through the zamindari bill, Rasheed.
在这件事上他是站在你这边的
He's on your side in this.
看来他们连你也骗了
但被他们骗的人可没有那么蠢
抱歉 但你到底想说什么 我们坐下...
为什么要坐下
当我意识到你们这群人在打什么主意时
I hated you as well as the others
我有多恨他们 就有多恨你
when I realised what you were all up to.
别装作不知道 你知道我结婚了
Don't pretend you don't know! You knew I was married,
但你还是加入了这个阴谋 别否认
and yet you joined this conspiracy. Don't deny it!
什么阴谋
What conspiracy?
我知道你和萨伊达夫人 还有其他人
I know you and Saeeda Bai, and the others,
包括政♥府♥的一些重要人物
including some important people in the Government,
他们都想让我与塔丝妮结亲
they're all trying to get me married to Tasneem.
我当然不想娶她
Of course I don't want it,
但如果我不回应她的爱 她会发疯的
but she will go insane if I don't return her love.
你在说什么胡话 拉希德
What are you talking about, Rasheed?
我可没参与这种事
I'm not part of anything like that.
我心里清楚得很 别当着我的面说谎
I know what is what! Don't lie to my face!
你以为你这么做是为了我好
You think you are doing this for my good -
但我的妻儿怎么办 我的妻儿
what about my child, my wife? My wife, my child! My wife!
拉希德 拉希德 你弄错了
Rasheed! Rasheed, you've got it all wrong.
萨伊达并不想让你娶塔丝妮
Saeeda Bai does not want you to get married to Tasneem.
你嘴上这么说而已
So you say now.
她告诉我你一直给塔丝妮
She told me that you've been sending
寄不堪入目的信
some disturbing letters to Tasneem.
你有吗
Have you?
你最好别再寄了
You'd better not send any more.
也别再指控我参与了那些阴谋
And stop accusing me of being part of some sort of plot.
你也别再否认了
And you...stop making these denials.
好吗
All right?
我必须待在这里思考
I have to stay here and think.
没人喜欢被人说小气
No-one likes to be called mean.
也许他对自己的家境很敏感
Maybe he's sensitive about his background?
他的家庭
His family?
但我不是那个意思
But I didn't mean anything like that.
我只是想说...
I only meant that...
也许他拘泥于字面意思了
Maybe he took it literally.
只是个误会
Just a misunderstanding.
你会解释清楚的
You'll put it right.
但如果我们交谈时无法理解对方
But if we don't understand each other when we speak,
我们之间怎么可能有未来
what possible future can we have together?
那阿米特呢
What about Amit, then?
米娜什认为你和他有未来
Meenakshi seems to think you and he could have a future together.
阿米特吗
Amit?
还有
And, er...
卡比尔·杜拉尼
Kabir Durrani?
我和卡比尔之间的事让我想憎恨爱情
What happened between Kabir and me makes me want to hate love.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表