剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
如意郎君
第一季 第一集
来啊
Come on!
别害羞
Don't be shy!
来吃嘛 快
Come on! Come on, quick... Ah.
瞧 给你啦
See, there you are! Come on...
还想来一个吗
Do you want another one?
是这个 还是这个
This one?This one?
你想要哪个
Which one do you want?
-想要这个吗 -拉塔
- Do you want this? - Lata!
拉塔
Lata!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
立刻给我进来
Come inside this minute,
你得换衣服去参加你姐姐的婚礼
you have to get dressed for your sister's wedding!
来了 妈妈
Coming, Ma!
来了
Come on!
很帅气嘛 瓦伦
Looking good, Varun Bhai!
你姐姐和我哥哥
Your sister, my brother.
不祥的预兆
Ominous.
就是啊
I know.
她怎么会这么开心
How can she be so happy?
我比莎维塔更了解你哥哥
I know your brother better than Savita does.
他是我的英语老师
He's my English lecturer.
今天之前她只见过他一次
And she's only met him once before today,
就一小时 还有长辈陪着
for one hour, chaperoned.
你看我爸 他在瞪我
Just look at my father, glaring at me.
下一个该轮到我了
I'm supposed to be next.
我和贝拿勒斯一个女孩订婚了
I'm engaged to a girl from Banaras...
但我尽量不去想这事
..but I try not to think about it.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-你♥爸♥会很骄傲的 -他在天上看着我们
- Daddy would be so proud! - He's with us.
-恭喜 -谢谢您 马赫什阁下
- Congratulations. - Thank you, Mahesh-ji,
-让我女儿嫁入你们家 -谢谢
- for marrying my daughter from your house. - Thank you.
妈妈 莎维塔的大喜日子你怎么能哭
Ma, you mustn't cry on Savita's wedding day!
看到她这么幸福
Seeing her so happy, I think
你♥爸♥爸一定会很高兴的
how happy your father would have been.
你也会嫁给我选的男孩
You too will marry a boy I choose.
我知道你那是什么意思 小姑娘
I know what your "hmms" mean, young lady,
在这件事上我不会让步的
and I won't stand for them in this matter.
你看你哥哥 跟米娜什傻站在那
Look at your brother, just standing there with that Meenakshi.
他应该保证宾客们玩得开心
He should be seeing that the guests are having a gala time.
-快去告诉他 -妈妈
- Go and tell him now! - Ma!
看看你周围
Look around you.
-都是深肤色的人 -跟我们一样
- A sea of brown. - Just like us.
没有来自壳牌或加德士公♥司♥的人
No-one from Shell, no-one from Caltex.
也没有威士忌
No whisky.
还有新郎的家人
And the bridegroom's family.
如果爸爸还活着
Do you think that if Daddy had survived,
我们会下嫁给这些来自勃朗普的小地方贱民吗
we would have married into this small-town rabble from Brahmpur?
我觉得他们挺好啊
They seem fine to me.
普兰的父亲可是税务部长
Pran's father is the Revenue Minister.
你以为你的意见很重要吗
And you think your opinion is of interest,
你不过是个游手好闲之徒
idle layabout like you?
-是的 -跟谁说话呢
- Yes. - Yes, what?
是的 阿伦哥哥
Yes, Arun Bhai.
那就别忘了
Don't forget it, then.
难以想象新婚之夜有多刺♥激♥
Hard to imagine big thrills on the wedding night!
阿普跑哪去了 我就该叫女仆的
Where is this Apu? I know I should have got the ayah.
很感谢你今天能来
I'm thankful you're with us today.
四年前 你父兄搬去巴基斯坦时
When your father and brother moved to Pakistan four years ago,
我以为我也会失去你
I thought I was going to lose you as well.
他们做出了选择
Well, they made their choice.
我从没觉得有足够理由要离开家乡
I never saw sufficient reason to leave my own home.
我无法想象我的孙辈
I can't see my grandchildren playing
代表巴基斯坦参加板球比赛 你呢
cricket for Pakistan, can you?
看到你儿子安定下来 我倍感安慰
It's good to see your son so well settled.
是的 但普兰不是问题所在
Yes. But, you see, Pran was never the problem.
可惜他弟弟没那么服管教
Unfortunately, his younger brother is not so tractable.
曼恩吗
Maan?
你有烦心事 朋友
Something is troubling you, my friend.
怎么了
What is it?
你知道马尔王公在建造一座湿婆神庙吗
You know the Raja of Marh is building a temple to Shiva
-就在清♥真♥寺旁边 -我知道
- right next to the mosque? - I do.
这是故意挑衅
It's a deliberate provocation,
但我们也无法阻止他
but there's nothing we can do to stop it.
但必定会有人反对
But there are bound to be protests.
已经有很多穆♥斯♥林♥离开了
So many Muslims have gone away.
包括我半数家人
Half my family among them.
所剩不多的穆♥斯♥林♥信徒至少该有一个...
We remaining few should at least have a...
能安静祈祷的地方
..place to pray in peace.
我会和内政部长谈谈
I'll try and speak to the Home Minister.
谢谢你
Thank you.
曼恩又跑去哪了
Where's Maan gone now?
菲罗兹好像也不见了 所以...
Well, Firoz seems to have disappeared too, so...
谜团解开了
Mystery solved.
敬法律
To...the law!
谢谢
Thank you.
以及
And...
敬爱情
..to love!
因为人必须拥有爱情
Since we must have it.
我已经喝了很多了
I've had plenty.
那就敬友谊
To friendship, then.
比爱情纯洁多了
Much purer than love...
还没那么多问题
..and less problematic.
站直了 曼恩
Stand straight, Maan.
我这辈子都不想结婚
I don't think I ever want to get married.
那你想做什么
What else are you going to do?
当尼姑
Become a nun?
没事的 妈妈 我只是开玩笑
It's all right, Ma, I was only joking!
婚姻对你妈妈 你外婆和你姐姐
What's good enough for your mother, and your mother's mother,
都足够好了 对你也一样
and your sister, is good enough for you!
我们姐妹俩又不能同时嫁给普兰
We can't both marry Pran!
什么事都能被你拿来说笑
勃朗普
我们要回加尔各答了
Home to Calcutta!
拉塔姑姑为什么不跟我们一起回去
Why isn't Lata Bua coming with us?
拉塔姑姑得留在勃朗普读书
Lata Bua has to stay in Brahmpur - to study.
让让
Excuse me.
请让让
Excuse me, please.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-亲爱的 -抱歉
- Darling! - Sorry.
对不起 阿伦
Sorry, Arun Bhai.
你真觉得你能考进
And you really think you're going to get into
印度行政服务部门吗
the Indian Administrative Service
你一天到晚只会看赛马消息
when all you read is the racing columns?!
如果你们爸爸还活着
If your father was alive,
他现在已经当上铁路委员会主席了
he would have been Chairman of the Railway Board by now.
我们就能坐在私人豪华车厢
Private saloons all the way!
莎维塔找到好归宿 我很高兴
Well, I am very pleased to get Savita settled,
现在我有另一个家可去了
and now I have another home to go to,
-除了你们在加尔各答的家 -没错
- besides your place in Calcutta. - Yes.
我也更放心拉塔了
And I am feeling much more comfortable about Lata,
现在她能住在她姐姐家
now that she's living with her sister.
我可不敢想象她住在那间老旧的大学旅馆
I didn't like to think of her in that old university hostel.
你一定要帮我替她找到如意郎君 阿伦
You must help me to find a suitable boy for her. Arun?
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
知道了 妈妈
All right, Ma.
勃朗普大学
梅拉小姐 请留步
Miss Mehra, one moment!
很遗憾
With regret,
我无法给这篇作业打分
I'm unable to give this a grade.
詹姆斯·乔伊斯对你来说不是合适的主题
James Joyce is not a suitable subject for you.
他都不在现代英国的教学大纲
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表