剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
大选在即
that with an election imminent,
此时恐怕不是公开调查
this may not be the best moment to open up matters
可能损害我党声誉之事的最佳时机
that might damage the reputation of our party.
最好是往前看 难道你不同意吗
Best to move forward, don't you agree?
难道不是你本人负责大壶节的安保工作吗
Weren't you yourself responsible for security at the Pul Mela?
成百上千人受了伤
Hundreds were injured,
12个人死了
12 people died,
我的外孙差点死了
I almost lost my grandson.
你站着干什么 把车门打开
我们走
我在考虑离开国大党
I'm thinking of leaving the Congress party.
什么 你是说彻底离开政界
What? You mean leave politics altogether?
也许吧
Perhaps.
《柴明达尔制度法案》正被写进法律
With the Zamindari Bill being written into law,
而且被各个法♥院♥所支持
and upheld by the courts,
也许现在正是时候
maybe it's the right time.
没有人会为大壶节的暴♥动♥承担责任
Nobody is going to take blame for the Pul Mela disaster.
而内政部长明知道如果下个月的十胜节拉姆演出
And the Home Minister knows exactly what will happen
与穆哈兰月冲突的话
between Hindus and Muslims
印度教♥徒♥和穆♥斯♥林♥之间会发生什么
if Ramlila and Muharram clash next month.
我对议会内部的顾全面子和腐♥败♥厌恶透顶
I'm sick of the face-saving and the corruption in Assembly.
可正因为这样国家才需要你这样的人...
But that's why the country needs people like you...
与腐♥败♥作斗争
..to fight corruption.
事实上 农村需要你
In fact, the countryside needs you.
这样 来我的选区
Look, come to my constituency,
站在路德希亚 在那里你可以引领切实的改变
stand in Rudhia, where you can make such a real difference.
你考虑考虑怎么样
Will you consider it?
对于你的信任我非常感动
I'm touched by your trust in me.
过来住在拜塔堡 看看情况
Come and stay at Baitar Fort and see how things are.
你可以把儿子也带来
You might bring your son.
曼恩吗
Maan?
难道他不是个累赘吗
Won't he be a liability?
我的人告诉我路德希亚
My people tell me he is greatly respected
和萨林普的村民对他非常崇敬
by the villagers of Rudhia and Salimpur.
曼恩也和我聊过
And Maan has spoken to me
他对村民的生活感兴趣
of his interest in the lives of the village people.
他什么时候和你说的
And when did he tell you this?
你不知道他就住在拜塔大宅吗
Didn't you know he's staying here at Baitar House?
不
No.
我还真不知道
No, I did not.
停在这
我儿子总算来了
你的行李呢
别管那个了
-你好吗 -很好
巴斯卡 快看
曼恩舅舅
Maan Mamu!
巴斯卡 你怎么样啊
Bhaskar? How are you?
-你都恢复了 -是的 曼恩舅舅
- Are you recovered? - Yes, Maan Mamu.
他现在已经好了
他会在十胜节上表演
真的吗
你必须来看我表演 要不我就和你吵
You must watch me or I'll kutti with you.
你不能和你舅舅吵啊
You can't kutti with your mamu!
小猴子 17乘以369是多少
Now, little monkey, 17 times 369?
6,273.
我相信你是对的
I'm sure you're right.
曼恩
Maan.
你好 爸爸
Namaste, Baoji.
你怎么知道巴斯卡在康复
How did you know Bhaskar has been recovering?
我们没写信给你
We did not write to you.
你回勃朗普有多久了
How long have you been back in Brahmpur -
对你家人还躲躲藏藏的
hiding from your family?
我现在来了啊
I'm here now.
你的行为给我们带来了耻辱
You bring shame to us with your behaviour.
你现在回家只是因为
You only come back home now
萨伊达的家因为穆哈兰月对印度教♥徒♥关门了
because Saeeda Bai shuts her house to Hindus for Muharram.
这是我自己的生活 爸爸
It's my life, Baoji.
不幸的是 你是我们生活的一部分
Unfortunately, you're part of our lives.
你不准再回去找她了
You won't be going back to her again.
我要把你带回到乡下去
I'm taking you back to the countryside.
我会在路德希亚代表国大党
I'm standing for Congress in Rudhia.
在拉希德的村子吗
In Rasheed's village?
对 路德希亚在行政长官的选区内
Yes. Rhudia is in the Nawab's constituency.
你要和我一起去
And you are coming with me.
等等
Suniye?
普兰和莎维塔在医院呢
我们的孙子随时会出生
你去吧
医生在哪
Where is the doctor?
医生马上就过来
The doctor will be here very soon.
不用急 头一胎往往会很慢
No hurry. First births take a long time in general.
12个小时是很正常的
12 hours is quite normal.
难道我还不知道吗
Oh, don't I know it!
我生老大时花了特别长时间
With my first, it went on so long, and the pain,
疼死我了 我想死的心都有了
it was so terrible, I wanted to die.
妈妈 我们说点别的好吗
Ma-ji. Shall we talk about something else?
我是给她打预防针 否则要母亲来做什么
I am trying to prepare her! Otherwise, what is a mother for?
真有那么疼吗
Is it really that painful?
对 非常疼
Yes. It's truly terrible.
可当孩子生下来后 就只剩下喜悦了
But when the baby is born, it is a joy to behold.
当然了 前提是孩子一切正常
If everything is all right, that is.
-什么意思 -什么 妈 求求你了
- What do you mean? - What? Ma, please.
-深呼吸 -我就在你身边
- Breathe. - I'm right here.
"非常抱歉给你带来负面消息
"I feel so sorry to burden you with the news I have given above.
你来决定你是否还会对我这样一个
"You will have to decide whether you could care for me
没有工作的人有意
"as a man without employment.
我对你的感情没变
"My feelings for you have not changed.
实际上我越想你 对你的感情就越强烈
"Indeed, the more I think of you, the stronger they grow.
但如果你想停止联♥系♥ 我也能理解"
"But if you wish to stop corresponding, I will understand."
布拉格鞋业
普兰 她很像你
她会越来越漂亮的
妈妈
Ma!
让你久等了
Thank you for waiting.
喂
Hello?
诺瓦克先生和哈维尔先生现在可以见你了
Mr Novak and Mr Havel will see you now.
从楼梯上去第三间办公室
Take the stairs, it's the third office along.
你来这干什么
Why are you here?
因为我想在这里工作
Because I want to work here.
我认为我会对你的公♥司♥有贡献 先生
And I think I could be an asset to your firm, sir.
你给我们写信时 我们给了你一份工作
When you wrote to us, we offered you a job
而你拒绝了
and you turned it down.
只是当普通工人 每周薪水仅28卢比
As a workman, at 28 rupees a week.
我在CLFC是做管理层的
I was in management at CLFC.
你在那边一定出了什么问题
Something clearly went wrong with that,
否则你就不会来求我们给你工作了
or you would not be here begging us for a job.
哈维尔 你觉得这个人怎么样
Havel? What do you think of this man?
把手给我看看
Show me your hands.
弯弯大拇指
Bend your thumbs.
你不是做鞋的
You're not a shoemaker.
-我是 先生 -不 你不是
- I am, sir. - No, you are not.
别的行业会更适合你
Some other line would be better for you.
我可以做出双一流的鞋
I can make a first-class pair of shoes
从设计到成品
from the design pattern to the finished product.
根本不可能
Out of the question.
假如...
Suppose...
你从你的产品中挑出最复杂的设计
..you choose the most difficult design on your production line
我按照那个设计把一流的鞋给做出来...
and I make a first-class shoe to that design...
你到时会考虑要我吗
..will you consider it then?
布洛克鞋 布雷克接缝工艺
Brogues, Blake Welted.
成功就让你当工头
For the foreman's job.
你做出让我们满意的鞋
You make a shoe to our satisfaction,
你就可以当工头 每周80卢比
and you can start as a foreman on 80 a week.
怎么样
How's that?
我接受
I accept.
哈维尔
Havel.
别紧张 诺瓦克
Relax, Novak.
他不会成功的
He will fail.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表