剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
连一个和平示♥威♥都平息不了
even a peaceful protest without drawing their weapons.
卡普尔先生...
Kapoor sahib...
你是税务部长
..you are the Revenue Minister,
我是内政部长
I am the Home Minister.
我能提醒你 警♥察♥事务不归你管吗
May I remind you, policing is none of your concern?
-曼恩 -你会变成个湿漉漉的小猴子
- Maan! - You're going to be a wet little monkey!
曼恩 小点声
你♥爸♥爸在里面和内政部长谈话呢
他一天都不能休息吗 妈妈 今天是胡里节
Can't he take one single day off, Ma? It's Holi!
-把他放下 -胡里节
- Put him down. - Holi.
-把他放下 -胡里节 胡里节
- Put him down. - Holi hai, Holi hai, Holi hai!
胡里节 胡里节 妈妈
-我嫂子呢 -你最好赶紧进去
- Where's my bhabhi?! - You'd better get inside quickly.
-她来了 -曼恩小心点
- Here she comes. - Maan, be careful. Maan, be careful!
她怀孕了 我的天
She's expecting. Oh, my God!
就一点点 曼恩 别太多了
Just a smidgen, Maan, no more!
我保证
Cross my heart and hope to die!
曼恩 放开她
不 我身上够多的了 不
No. No. There's enough on me already! No!
你想往哪跑
Where do you think you're going?
就往这来一点点...
Just a little bit here...
这边也来一点点
and a little bit there.
-你这个流氓 -我成流氓了吗
- You ruffian! - So, I'm a ruffian, am I?
我不是那意思 曼恩
I didn't mean it! Maan!
-接招吧 拉塔 -曼恩
- Take... ..this, Lata! - Maan!
你等着
Oh, you wait!
该做的我们已经做了
准备好承受曼恩的报复吧
Get ready for the revenge of Maan!
巴斯卡
Bhaskar.
这是我的外孙巴斯卡 他和我们住
This is my grandson, Bhaskar. He's staying with us.
我女儿维纳和她的丈夫
My daughter, Veena, and her husband
在巴基斯坦的财产都没了
lost all their property in Pakistan.
去玩吧
到现在他们才能回拉瓦尔品第
It's only now that they can go back to Rawalpindi
收回点东西
to try and retrieve something.
这些苦痛 两边都伤痕累累
All this suffering, leaving scars on either side.
阿加瓦尔先生 难道抚平伤痛不是我们的责任吗
Agarwal-ji, is it not in OUR hands to try and heal them?
阿加瓦尔先生
Agarwal-ji!
阿加瓦尔先生 部长先生
Agarwal-ji! Minister Sahib!
真的是您吗
Is it really you?
您来和我们玩胡里节了
You've come to play Holi with us?
不不不 我是来和你父亲谈论
No, no, no. I've come to discuss
政♥府♥要务的...
government business with your father...
来吧 我带你看
Come, I'll show you!
我带你看样东西 来吧
I'll show you something, come!
管住你儿子 曼恩
Control your son! Maan!
-曼恩 -曼恩
- Maan! - Maan!
我会染上肺炎的
去他的肺炎 今天是胡里节
曼恩 你这个傻瓜
Maan... You idiot!
-胡里节快乐 -住手 住手
- Happy Holi! - Stop it! Stop it.
阿加瓦尔 你没事吧
Agarwal, are you all right?
这是非暴♥力♥反抗
This is civil disobedience!
把车开过来 快
一定要泡个热水澡
闭嘴 曼恩
Shut up, Maan!
-原谅我们儿子的鲁莽 -开车
你怎么能这么幼稚 曼恩
How can you be so childish, Maan,
现在正是紧要关头
when there's so much at stake?!
你们所有人完全不懂礼数
再见
Bye!
欢迎您 萨伊达夫人
Welcome, Saeeda Begum.
-保佑你 -保佑你
- Adab. - Adab.
部长阁下们
Honourable Ministers.
- 保佑你 -保佑你
- Ji, adab. - Adab.
看那些政客们 像群苍蝇围着她
Look at all those politicians, swarming around her like flies.
-今晚就交给你了 -谢谢
他们整天提倡简约 俭朴的生活
They talk about simplicity and plain living,
然后又围着这种人团团转
and then fawn and slaver over this sort of person.
看 看 每次她一扭头
Look! Look! Every time she turns her head,
鼻钉上的钻石闪闪发光
that diamond in the nose-pin flashes
就像汽车的车灯
like the headlights of a car!
是被不少乘客上过的公交吧
A car that's seen many passengers in its time!
*爱的愉悦*
*我深有体会*
*世间的冷酷*
*世人也深有体会*
*但你打碎的心*
*我深有体会*
精彩
*会面驱散了飞蛾*
*向烛火道别*
*世事如此 尽管我们*
*抛开尘世*
*在此安眠*
精彩 萨伊达夫人
你吟唱达格的诗时 我的心都被戳中了
这些污渍会随着时间消失
我衣服上的污渍可能吧 萨伊达夫人
可我内心的污渍呢
那好吧 从现在起你就是我的达格先生了
今晚聊够了
Enough for one night.
我能陪你走走吗
May I...walk with you?
第三个问题
Question three.
"请回答 使用至少两部戏剧为例
"Answer, with reference to at least two plays.
莎士比亚笔下的悲剧英雄是命中注定吗"
"Do Shakespeare's tragic heroes deserve their fates?"
还剩半小时
Half an hour to go.
你好
Hello.
考试没考好吗
Exam didn't go well?
别担心 五年以后
Don't worry. Five years from now,
你会完全忘了这事
you'll have forgotten all about it.
这么看来你也没考好吗
So, you've done badly too?
对 不过我告诉自己这只是六分之一考试
Yes. But I tell myself it's one paper in six.
我能坐你旁边吗
May I sit down with you?
你已经坐下了
You have.
总之 还有比考试更重要的事情
Anyway, there are more important things than exams.
-比如什么 -比如友谊
- Like what? - Like friendship.
-真的吗 -对 反正跟你聊天让我开心
- Really? - Yes. Talking to you has cheered me up, anyway.
再见
Goodbye.
我希望你考的比你想的好
I hope you've done better than you think.
我能跟你一起走吗
May I walk along with you?
我也不能阻止你
I can't very well stop you.
印度现在是个自♥由♥国度
India's a free country now.
听着 下周五有个读诗会
Look, there's a poetry reading next Friday,
在勃朗普文学社
at the Brahmpur Literary Society.
你喜欢诗歌♥ 对吧
You like poetry, don't you?
-对 但是... -六点 到时候见
- Yes. But... - Six o'clock. I'll see you there.
我还没说要去呢
I haven't said I'll come yet.
我希望你会来
I hope you will.
我走这边 再见
I go this way. Goodbye.
好吧 256乘以...
All right, 256 times...
512?
这太简单了 131072
That's too easy! 131,072.
好吧 789乘以...
All right. 789 times...
我就信你了 小青蛙
I'll take your word for it, little frog!
巴斯卡 曼恩 来祈祷室
主啊 我为家人的健康祈祷
托您所赐 普兰结婚了
现在该轮到曼恩了
但谁会想嫁给曼恩舅舅啊
别说不吉利的话
什么事 先生
我来找萨伊达夫人
说她的名字 "塔丝妮"
如果你是个乖孩子 她会爱你
If you're a good boy, she will love you.
我已经爱上它了
I love him already.
你的爱付出得太轻易了 塔丝妮
You give away your favours so easily, Tasneem.
有个小伙子找你
-他帅吗 -帅
-家世不错吗 -看起来是的
让他进来
把鹦鹉拿到你房♥间去
请进 达格先生
你怎么来了
How did you come?
我的脚...就带我来了
My feet just...carried me to you.
这么好的衣服 不该被灰尘弄脏
These are fine clothes to risk in the dust.
请坐吧
好的夫人
Ji.
-来个包叶槟榔吗 -谢谢
你戴着自己风格的甘地帽呢
I see you're wearing your own style of Gandhi cap.
或许我下次来时可以戴个另外的颜色
Maybe I'll wear one of another colour, the next time I come.
-下次 -假设你再邀请我的话
- Next time? - Assuming that I'm invited again.
我为什么要邀请你
Why would I invite you again?
我不知道
I don't know!
因为我渴望你邀请
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表