剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
own the land they work on and, after so long,
通过辛勤劳动赚取报酬
profit from their own hard labour.
当然 并非所有地主都惨无人道
Not all landowners are inhumane, of course...
但我很遗憾地说
..But I regret to say,
他们中的绝大多数滥用了手中的权力
a huge majority of them have misused their power and deserve
-理应将之从他们那夺走 -盗窃 这是盗窃
- for it to be taken from them. - Robbery! This is robbery!
光天化日之下的盗窃
Daylight robbery!
王公阁下 请您坐下
Please, Raja Sahib, sit down!
这是一项期盼良久的伟大改革
This is a great and long-needed reform,
我现在将之提交给议会
and I commend it to the House.
提交了
Commended!
-鼓掌就好了 -行了
- Just clap! - Come on!
你和你的议会见鬼去吧
To hell with you and your Assembly! Hm!
永生难忘啊 爸爸
Unforgettable, Baoji.
我是在温柔乡啊
I'm in heaven.
达格 亲爱的
我比你年长那么多
I'm so much older than you.
你觉得我有什么好的
你是我见过的最美丽的女人
You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
在我遇见你之前 所有人于我都只是过客
Nobody ever meant anything to me, till I met you.
贝拿勒斯的那个女孩对我更是一点意义都没有
That girl in Banaras, she's less than nothing to me.
可你知道你必须要结婚的吧
But you know you must get married?
你不能给你父母造成那么大的痛苦
You can't cause your parents so much pain.
痛苦 那我的痛苦呢
Pain. What about my pain?
你还痛苦呢
Oh, YOUR pain.
我结婚以后就不能来找你了
I won't be able to visit you after I'm married.
不能吗
No?
我就不打搅你了
I won't disturb you.
-晚安 -没事 进来吧
- Goodnight. - No, no. Come in.
难得你来找我 当然要好好珍惜
One must make the most of these rare sightings.
今晚你去哪了
Where have you been this evening?
和一个朋友在一起 聊天
With a friend, chatting.
而你没喝得醉醺醺地回来 太难得了
And you've come home sober. Remarkable.
爸爸
Baoji!
你从没感到厌烦吗 爸爸
Do you ever get tired of this, Baoji?
地主们会放弃他们的土地吗
Will the zamindars give up their land?
如果这个法案通过了 他们只能放弃
If this bill is passed, they will have to.
只要存在着不平等 就会有愤怒
As long as there is inequality, there is anger.
政♥治♥从来都不简单
Politics is never simple.
即使在党内 也有同事反对我
Even in my own party, I have colleagues who oppose me,
更何况那些我很可能会失去的朋友们
let alone the friends that I stand to lose.
但去推动整个国家的改革...
But to help reform an entire nation...
没什么比这更让人满足了
..Nothing can be more satisfying.
我期待你也能找到
I look forward to YOUR finding something
-对你人生有意义的事物 -我也是
- that gives meaning to YOUR life. - Me too.
我在想能否
I-I was wondering if I
预支一点我的零花钱
could have a small advance on my allowance?
我本希望你现在已经长大成人
I was hoping you'd be a man by now,
能够自力更生
able to stand on your own two feet.
有一两笔意料之外的开销
There have been one or two unforeseen expenses.
从那边抽屉里拿50卢比吧
Take 50 rupees from the drawer there.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Baoji.
-总有一天我会让你为我骄傲的 -毫无疑问
- One day, I will make you proud. - No doubt.
现在让我安静安静吧
Now, leave me in peace.
我爱你
I love you.
你不打算说点什么吗
Aren't you going to say anything?
我也爱你...
I love you too...
但说这个没意义 还是收回去吧
but it's pointless to say so, so take it back.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你为什么不告诉你姓什么
Why didn't you tell me your last name?
-杜拉尼 -我知道
- It's Durrani. - I know.
这很重要吗 你最近态度奇怪就是因为这个
Is that important? Is that why you've been so strange with me?
这当然重要了
Of course it's important.
难道你不知道这对我的家庭
Don't you know what it means to my family,
-对我妈妈意味着什么吗 -不知道
- to my mother? - No.
反正我们家从不聊宗教信仰
Anyway, we never talk about religion.
我爸爸只关心他的数学难题
My father only cares about his mathematical problems,
而我妈妈...
and my mother...
我妈妈病得太重 什么都顾不了
..My mother's too ill to care about anything.
我不知道你妈妈病了
I didn't know about your mother.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但你知道我是穆♥斯♥林♥
But you knew I was a Muslim?
对
Yes.
一开始不知道 但当我知道了你的姓之后...
Not at first, but when I found out your family name...
如果这事对你这么重要 你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you bring this up before, if it's important to you?
因为如果我说了...
Because if I did...
那我们就结束了
..That would be the end,
我不希望它结束
and I didn't want it to end.
我之前想见你
I wanted to see you.
现在仍然想
I still want to.
停车 停车
Stop. Stop.
这花太荒唐了
Ridiculous flower!
什么破玩意...
What bloody...
基西
Ooh, Kishy! Ah!
基西
Kishy!
哎呦 基西
Aye! Oh, Kishy!
别对你的女儿露帕发火啊
Don't lose your temper with your daughter,
这对你的心脏很不好
Rupa, it's so bad for your heart.
你不用担心我的心脏
You never mind about my heart.
我的心脏好得很
My heart is in excellent shape...
就像我其它部位一样
..Like my other parts.
你这色鬼
Mmm, naughty boy!
爸爸 喝茶吗
愚蠢的孩子
Stupid girl!
如果奖章对你那么重要
Why did you give the medals in the first place,
-为什么要交给她呢 -基西
- if they were SO important to you? - Kishy!
爸爸 我是个穷寡妇
Baoji, I am a poor widow.
我长子举♥行♥婚礼
On the wedding of my first-born son,
除了这个我还能给他新娘什么呢
what else did I have to give his bride?
现在她却这么回报我
And this is how she treats me!
你不会再犯这种错误了吧 妈妈
Ha-ha! You won't make that mistake again, no, Ma?
-别叫我妈妈 -我一直都叫她妈妈
- Don't call me Ma. - I always call her Ma,
虽然我才是她的继母
even though I am her stepmother,
而且还比你小那么多
and so much younger than you! Hmm.
拉塔怎么样了
Now, what about Lata?
什么怎么样
With...what?
让她嫁人啊 这还用说
Getting her married... Of course!
爸爸 拉塔是个聪明的女孩
Baoji, Lata is a clever girl,
让她把书念完吧
let her finish her studies.
你把老大惯坏了
You spoiled your eldest,
如今你要把老幺也惯坏吗
now you're spoiling your youngest!
念书纯属浪费时间 女孩就该嫁人生子
Study, waste of time. Girls should be married and have babies.
拉塔最后会没人要的
Lata will end up with nobody...
到时全都怪你
..And it will be your fault!
基西...
Kishy...
再见 外婆
Bye, Nanaji.
露帕 怎么了
Rupa, what's the matter?
来点炸酥面和腌芒果吧
Have some matthi and mango pickle.
我自己做的
I made it myself.
谢谢 我不能吃太多
Thank you. I mustn't have too much,
可在这么难过的一天...
but on such a difficult day...
曼恩什么时候结婚呢
So, er, when is Maan to be married?
我希望快一点
Very soon, I hope.
他需要安顿下来
He needs to settle down.
但我觉得对男孩子来说更容易
But I think it's much easier for boys.
拉塔的学业占用她太多时间了
Lata is so taken up with her studies,
最近我好像很少能看见她
it seems as if I scarcely see her these days.
怎么了
What?
告诉我 快告诉我
Tell me. Tell me quick.
是这样的
You see...
请把女儿看紧点
..Please look after your daughter,
因为有人看见她
because someone saw her
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表