剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
阿加瓦尔先生 有什么能效劳的
Yes, Agarwalji. What can I do for you?
我很不愿给你传达坏消息
It gives me no pleasure to be the bearer of bad news,
但马尔王公已经在
but the Raja of Marh has mounted
高等法♥院♥对你的《柴明达尔制度法案》发起挑战
a challenge to your Zamindari Act in the High Court.
不出我所料
As anticipated.
准备工作已经在进行中了
Preparations are under way.
我确信判决于我们有利
I am convinced judgment will be in our favour.
王公的态度已经很明确了
The Raja made it abundantly clear
他大半夜醉醺醺地给我家打电♥话♥
by drunkenly telephoning my home in the middle of the night,
扰得我妻子心烦意乱
upsetting my wife,
她的身体可禁不起折腾
who's not in the best of health.
我深表同情
I am very sorry.
她已经有很多事要操心 还要忍♥受这一切
To endure this, when she has so much to contend with already.
你可能还不知道
You perhaps are not aware.
知道什么
Aware of what?
我们听说了很多关于你儿子
We are hearing a great deal about your son,
和一位知名姑娘的事
and a certain lady of repute.
我很惊讶 内政大臣居然
I'm surprised that the Home Minister
对这种事这么感兴趣
has an interest in these things.
我会对此感兴趣
I'm only interested insofar
只是因为这会影响国会党的声誉
as it touches on the reputation of the Congress Party.
我儿子的私人行为
My son's private conduct has nothing to do with
和国会党的名声毫无关系
the reputation of the Congress Party.
我绝不会和你讨论这个 阿加瓦尔先生
And I'm certainly not discussing this with you, Agarwalji.
说吧
Yes.
我收到一封信
I have had a letter.
是贝拿勒斯那家人寄来的
It's from the Banaras people.
他们向大家问好
他们肯定是觉得高攀了我们儿子
They've realise no doubt that our son is too good for them
想要退婚对吧
and they want to call it off?
其实他们是想立即定下婚期
我该怎么回复
他们应该还不知道曼恩和那个女人的事吧
非得每个人都跟我说一遍这事吗
Do I have to hear this from everyone?
不管我去哪 人们都在议论曼恩和他干的蠢事
Everywhere I go, people are talking about Maan and his idiocy.
难道就没有比这更重要的事了吗
Is there nothing more important to talk about?!
这个该死的国家正在为第一次选举做准备
The bloody country's preparing for its first election
可我听到的全是曼恩这个 曼恩那个
and all I hear about is Maan, Maan, Maan!
夫人今天不见客人
萨伊达
Saeeda jaan?
萨伊达
Saeeda?
别天天晚上都见他 别人会说你不务正业
萨伊达
Saeeda!
曼恩 曼恩
Maan... Maan.
你到底怎么回事
曼恩 是你吗
Maan, is that you?
是的 父亲
Yes, Baoji.
晚安
Goodnight.
过来
Come here.
我让你坐下了吗
Did I tell you to sit down?
站好
Stand up!
我好累 父亲
I'm so tired, Baoji.
累了
Tired?
-你干什么了这么累 -不要 不要
- What are you so tired from? - No, no, no, no...
你这该死的...
You damn bloody...
没用的蠢货
你在做什么啊
What are you doing?
看看你现在的样子
Look at the condition you're in!
你一点都不知道羞耻吗
Have you no shame at all?!
你让你的家族蒙羞
You bring disgrace to your family.
你的所作所为比堕落的地主还恶劣
You are behaving worse than a depraved zamindar,
我绝不能容忍♥
and I will not have it.
我绝不会让你玷污家族的名誉 曼恩
I will not let you disgrace this family's name, Maan.
你听到了吗
You're hearing me?
我们给你找了一位好家庭出身的合适女孩
We find you a nice suitable girl from a good family,
你却去追求一个
and you go chasing a woman
过去的生活无人不知的下♥贱♥女人
whose history and life are an open book.
但我爱她 父亲
But I love her, Baoji!
爱她
Love her?
过来
Come here.
从今往后你休想住在我家
This is your last night in my house.
听到没 滚出去
Do you understand this? Get out of here.
你滚 滚去贝拿勒斯吧
You go, go to Banaras.
随便你去哪 只要你滚出勃朗普
Go wherever you want, but you get out of Brahmpur!
好啊
Fine!
我这就离开你家
I'll get out of your house!
我明早就走
I'll leave tomorrow morning.
晚安
Goodnight.
收件人 拉塔·梅拉
寄信人 卡比尔·杜拉尼
我在本森普赖斯企业的前途估计是毁了
My prospects at Bentsen And Pryce may very well be ruined.
但是为什么啊
But why?
那个小丑和考克斯一家共进晚餐时大出洋相
That buffoon's performance at dinner with the Coxes.
他们会跟朋友们说
They'll be telling their friends,
"我们和当地人度过了有趣的一晚"
"Oh, we had such a comical evening with the natives."
阿伦 别这样
Arun, please...
-再见 丑丑 -再见 爸爸
- Goodbye, ugly. - Bye, papa.
-你没忘吧 -什么事
- You haven't forgotten? - What?
你得给拉塔找个合适的对象
That you're supposed to find someone suitable for Lata.
好的妈妈 但你别忘了
Yes, yes, Ma. But please remember,
讨饭的哪还能挑三拣四呢
beggars can't be choosers.
-阿伦 -我上班又要迟到了
- Arun... - And now I'm late for work.
再见
Goodbye.
亲爱的拉塔
Dearest Lata.
我满脑子都是你
I can't think of anything but you.
但我很气自己不得不说出这句话
But I'm annoyed that I should have to say so.
我当时和现在都不能跟你私奔去寻人间乐土
I couldn't and I can't run off with you to some earthly paradise.
你怎么能指望我这么做呢
How could you expect me to?
亲爱的拉塔 你如此聪明
Darling Lata, you are so brilliant.
怎么就不能客观地看待问题呢
Why can't you see things in perspective?
我爱你 你也真的欠我一个道歉
I love you, and you really owe me an apology.
情真意挚 卡比尔谨启
With all my love, yours, Kabir.
拉塔
Lata?
出什么事了
What's the matter?
他惹你生气了吗
Has he upset you?
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
没什么好杀的
Nothing to kill.
他显然觉得我很蠢 我也确实很蠢
He clearly thinks I'm stupid, and I AM stupid.
这事从头到尾就是个错误
It was all a mistake, the whole thing.
拉塔
Lata...
别告诉妈妈 求你了 瓦伦
Don't tell Ma, please, Varun bai.
只要我能瞒得住 我什么都不会跟别人说
I never tell anyone anything if I can help it.
达格先生 你要去哪里
哪儿也不去
我父亲总是自以为了不起
My father has these delusions of grandeur.
就因为他能剥夺上百万地主的地权
Just because he can strip a million landlords of their inheritance.
我为什么要和你分开
Why should I be separated from you?
我不如就住在这里好了
I'll just come and live here.
你想毁了我的名声吗
You want to ruin my reputation?
萨伊达 我爱你
Saeeda jaan, I love you.
听我说
Listen to me.
你的乌尔都语老师拉希德要回村一个月
Your Urdu teacher Rasheed is leaving for his village for a month.
他没告诉我
He didn't tell me.
他是突然决定的
He decided very suddenly.
我不知道该去哪再给你找个老师
Now, I wouldn't know where to find another teacher for you.
要是你真的爱我 想要听懂我的话
那就继续学习乌尔都语吧 这是我的语言
是我的歌♥所用的语言
是书写我灵魂的语言
那是当然
Of course.
那么你就必须跟拉希德回村去
So you must go with Rasheed to his village.
什么
What?
我知道
I know.
他什么时候走
When is he leaving?
明天
Tomorrow.
什么
What?
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但这是唯一的办法
But it's the only way.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表