剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
那我一定要和你共度今晚
Then I must spend tonight with you.
今晚不行 亲爱的达格先生
Not tonight, my dear Dagh Sahib.
但我可以为你唱歌♥
I will sing for you instead.
*谁知道爱情的尽头在哪里*
*奄奄一息 却如重获新生*
*就当我 就当我 就当我坏*
*说我一文不值 不成体统*
*纵使分隔两地 也能坚守寂寞*
*那是迟来的友人*
好了
There.
这样好多了
That's better.
我根本不想出门
I don't really feel like going out at all.
能不能就你和阿伦哥哥去 我留在家陪妈妈
Why don't just you and Arun bai go, and I'll stay with Ma?
说什么傻话 拉塔
Don't be silly, Luts.
你妹妹看起来很漂亮吧
Doesn't your sister look lovely?
几乎跟你一样漂亮了 老婆
Almost as lovely as you, my darling.
能帮我扎好这个吗 亲爱的
Can you fasten this for me, sweetie-pie?
拉塔
Lata!
普兰叫我告诉你 你期末考试考得很好
Pran says to tell you you did very well in the end-of-term exams!
得了甲等
First class!
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我还以为我考砸了
I thought I'd done so badly.
真棒 拉塔
Well done, Luts.
你是个聪明的女孩
You're a clever girl.
但记住 拉塔
But remember, Luts,
甲等成绩对找男人没帮助
First-class results don't help with men.
晚安 阿普 该睡觉了
Goodnight, Apu. Sleepy time.
帮你躲开邪恶的目光
To ward off the evil eye.
你在打什么主意
What are you up to?
我妹妹为什么打扮得那么漂亮
Why is my sister dressed up to the nines?
你根本没用心帮拉塔找对象
You've done nothing to find a boy for Lata.
幸好 你有个聪明的妻子
Fortunately for you, you have a very clever wife.
你好 阿米特
Hello, Amit!
-就是这本书吗 -是的
- Is that the book? - It is.
这是你大放光芒的时刻
This is your time to shine.
大家都很想见见你
Everyone is dying to meet you.
当然了 包括我弟弟阿米特
Including my brother, Amit, of course.
他因为巡回售书心情大好
Trailing clouds of glory from his book tour.
他这么厉害的人怎么会想见我
How could HE be dying to meet me?
因为我告诉他你非常美丽又聪慧
Because I've told him how beautiful and clever and smart you are,
当然是这个原因
of course.
这是阿伦的妈妈
This is Arun's ma,
露帕
Rupaji.
很高兴见到您 梅拉太太
It's lovely to meet you, Mrs Mehra.
过来 坐在团团旁边
Sit here, next to Cuddles.
团团
Cu... Cuddles?
是的 看 它在这呢
Yes. Look, there he is.
团团 别那么没礼貌
Cuddles, don't be rude.
它不会伤人 但它有时会心情不好
He's harmless, you know, but he does have moods.
那就是阿米特 被一群爱慕者包围
There's Amit, surrounded by his admirers.
他一定很有名
I suppose he's really famous.
阿米特·查特吉 他条件很优秀
Amit Chatterjee - what a catch.
他和你门当户对
He's a highly suitable match.
他为什么还没结婚
Why is he not married yet?
总是欲擒故纵
Always playing hard to get!
可可 亲爱的
Koko, darling.
汉斯 亲爱的
Hans, darling!
近来他在伦敦非常受欢迎
Ah, he's all the rage in London these days,
现在他正在创作一本人人都说
and now he's embarked on what everyone says is the
会是我们这个时代最伟大的印度小说
Great Indian Novel of our times.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
这位漂亮的小姐是谁
And who is this merry young woman?
是我出色的小姑拉塔
Oh, this is my brilliant sister-in-law, Lata.
-这位是伊拉·考尔博士 -你好
- Dr Ila Kaul. - Hello.
拉塔来自勃朗普 她正在那里上大学
Lata is from Brahmpur. She's studying at the University there.
我深表同情
You have my sympathy.
你学什么专业
What subject?
英国文学
English literature.
师从米什拉教授啊
Under Professor Mishra.
你最喜欢的诗人是谁
Who's your favourite poet?
邓恩
Donne.
好选择
Good choice.
你为什么来加尔各答
And what brings you to Calcutta?
就是来探望我哥哥一家人
Just visiting my brother's family.
我母亲一心想在这里给我找个丈夫
And my mother is intent on finding me a husband here.
你对此有何看法
And what is your view on that?
我不想嫁人
I don't want a husband.
她当然只是开玩笑啦
She's only joking, of course.
对极了 丈夫完全是多余的
Quite right. They are absolutely unnecessary.
要不惜一切代价反抗
Resist at all costs.
你还没见过阿米特
You have not met Amit yet!
对啊
Oh, yes, of course.
来 我介绍你们认识
Come, I'll introduce you.
真是太好了 阿米特
How wonderful, Amit,
你准备写一本关于你同胞的书
that you are going to be writing about your own countrymen,
尤其是你已经在国外赢得了那么多奖项
especially after winning all those prizes abroad.
阿米特 这位是拉塔
Amit... This is Lata.
她最喜欢的诗人是约翰·邓恩
Her favourite poet is John Donne.
-那么阿米特 你... -博士 来 来
- So, Amit, you... - Doctor, come, come, come.
非常好的选择
Excellent choice.
恐怕我对那不太熟悉
I'm afraid I'm not quite in that class.
但我想读读你写的诗
But I should like to read your poems.
我会为你特别创作一首
I'll write something specially for you.
告诉我 我们之前为何没见过
Tell me, why haven't we met before?
出国的人又不是我
I'm not the one who's been out of the country.
我一直都待在这里
I have been here all the time.
如果我早知道 也许就不会出国了
If I had known that, I might never have gone away.
很高兴认识你 拉塔
It's so nice to meet you, Lata.
你想喝点什么吗 雪利酒
Would you like a drink? A sherry?
我不该喝雪利酒这么危险的饮品
Oh, I shouldn't have anything as dangerous as a sherry.
的确很危险
They are very dangerous.
算了 有何不可
Why not?
我豁出去了
Throwing caution to the wind!
请给我两杯雪利酒 一杯加甜 一杯干型
Two sherries, please. One sweet, one dry.
好的 先生
Certainly, sir.
非常精美
Exquisite.
让我想起你和你的仰慕者们
It reminds me of you, with your admirers.
别笑话我了
Oh, please.
亲爱的
Darling?
来跳探戈
It's tango time!
好 米娜什
Righto, Minksy.
可是 汉斯...
But, Hans...
来嘛
Come on.
不 你明知道我讨厌跳舞
No, you know I hate to dance.
说谎
Liar.
来啊 拉塔
Come on, Luts.
-米娜什真不知廉耻 -怎么了 妈妈
- Shameless Meenakshi! - Why, Ma?
轮到你了
Now your turn.
-拉塔 -我不会跳探戈
- Lata... - I don't know how to tango.
-你教她 -拉塔 别去...
- Teach her. - Lata, no, don't do it...
相信自己
Trust yourself.
我从没见过阿米特对一个女孩这么好
I have never seen Amit like this with a girl before.
希望你没给拉塔煽风点火
I hope you haven't been putting ideas in Lata's head,
或给他
or his.
我没点火 他们早就暗生情愫了
I haven't put anything there that wasn't there already.
你看他们
Look at them.
我觉得探戈这种舞
I don't think the tango is a nice dance
不适合年轻人跳
for young people to be doing.
但我们似乎都喜欢
But we all seem to love it.
而且跳探戈得要两个人
And it takes two to tango!
来 露帕
Come on, Rupaji...
下集预告
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表