剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
如意郎君
第一季 第五集
前情提要
你也会嫁给我选的男孩
You, too, will marry a boy I choose.
我希望能很快成立新家庭
I am hoping to marry and start a family very soon.
-你觉得拉塔怎么样 -我非常喜欢她
- What do you think of Lata? - I like her very much.
喜欢到愿意娶她吗
Enough to marry her?
也许吧
Perhaps.
我在考虑离开国大党
I am thinking of leaving the Congress Party.
来我的选区 你可以把儿子也带来
Come to my constituency, you might bring your son.
曼恩吗
Maan?
你不准再回去找她了
You won't be going back to her again.
我要把你带回到乡下去
I'm taking you back to the countryside.
你喜欢她妹妹塔丝妮 对吧
The sister, Tasneem.
我们见过吗
Have we met before?
-那男孩是谁 -卡比尔·杜拉尼
- Who's that boy? - Kabir Durrani?
我家人和你家人不一样
My family is not like yours.
你说得对 拉塔 你家人和我家人截然不同
You're right, Lata. Your family is nothing like mine.
好球 先生
Good shot, sir!
校队势在必赢
The university team is batting for the win.
校友队似乎已精疲力尽
The Old Boys look rather ragged.
还剩下两名击球手
Two wickets remaining,
卡比尔·杜拉尼很可能拿下一百分
and Kabir Durrani is on course for a mighty hundred!
你们俩今天都很漂亮
You're both looking very pretty today.
-转过去 看球 -没事的 不会...
- Turn round! Watch the ball! - It's all right, it's never going...
天呐
Oh, my God!
中前外野接漏了球 糟透了
Excruciating fumble at deep mid-wicket.
老校友队又被打了个措手不及
The Old Brahmpurians have been caught napping again.
校队需要拿11分才能赢
The University Boys need 11 runs to win,
他们还剩两名击球手
with two wickets in hand.
上诉 他应该出局
An appeal, Howzat!
卡普尔裁判员裁定...
and Umpire Kapoor says...
击球手出局
..it is. It is.
可怜的校队
Oh, poor University Boys.
本轮结束 真刺♥激♥
That's an over! Exciting.
还剩一名击球手 得拿11分才能赢
11 to win with one wicket standing.
没问题的 卡普尔教授
Not a problem, Professor Kapoor.
接住 是高球
Catch it! He's hit high!
得6分
And it's a six!
-好球 -谢谢
- Good shot. - Thanks.
现在全看马伏里奥的了
It's all in the hands of Malvolio!
校队得拿5分才能赢
University Boys need five runs for victory.
别让他影响你
Don't let him affect you.
卡比尔·杜拉尼能替球队反败为胜吗
Can Kabir Durrani save his team?
卡比尔 卡比尔 卡比尔
Kabir! Kabir! Kabir!
他又击出高球
He's hit it high again!
这次应该能接住
Really, really this should be a catch!
-他接住了 -天呐
- He's done it! - Oh, my God!
校友队获胜
The Old Brahmpurians have it!
马伏里奥又走霉运
Malvolio unlucky again!
全场最佳球员居然是曼恩
I can't believe Maan is man of the match.
侥幸接到罢了
Fluke of a catch.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Nicely done! Nicely done!
好了 好了
OK. All right, all right.
拉塔 看
Lata, look!
这个从加尔各答寄来的包裹两小时前送到
This parcel came two hours ago from Calcutta!
快打开 我想看看里面是什么
Open it at once! I want to see what it is!
这包裹是给我的 妈妈 不是给你的
It is addressed to me, Ma, not to you.
好吧 我这就打开
All right! I'll open it!
是阿米特的诗集
It's Amit's book of poetry!
他允诺过会寄来 但我没想到他真的寄了
He promised he would send it, but I wasn't sure he would.
《狂热之鸟》 阿米特·查特吉
The Fever Bird, Amit Chatterji.
英格兰制♥作♥的东西真精美
They make such beautiful things in England.
给我个机会 我自己还没看
Give me a chance, I haven't read it myself.
妈妈
Ma!
"拉塔 虽然我承认晚了 但总比不承认好
"Late, I admit, but better late than not."
这份礼物乃拙笔之作 敬请指教
"A gift to one who need not spare its flaws."
此书只是本人喝醉后的呓语
"This book comes to you from a verbal sot."
我既是吟游诗人 也是法学士"
"A babu bard, a bachelor of laws."
L A T A
L-a-t-a.
首字母是"拉塔"
Lata.
你知道你让我多么快乐吗
Do you know how happy you make me?
但现在你又要离开我了
But now you are going to leave me again.
你叫我留下我就留下
Tell me to stay and I will.
不 你必须走 你父亲需要你
No, you must go, your father needs you.
我会在这里等你回来
I'll be here when you return.
告诉我 你在烦心什么
Tell me, what's bothering you?
很多事
Many things.
比如你那个社♥会♥主♥义♥者朋友
Your friend the socialist, for one.
拉希德吗
Rasheed?
他一直给塔丝妮寄不堪入目的信
下流至极 我不让塔丝妮看
我知道他喜欢她
I knew he liked her,
但他已有妻子了
but he has a wife.
-那就更不对了 -我去他村里看看他
- That makes it worse. - I'll go see him in his village.
我应该能说服我爸经过那里
I'm sure I can persuade my father to pass that way.
你愿意为了我这么做吗
You would do that for me?
我亲爱的达格
答应我
Promise me,
别再为我的健康斋戒了
no more fasting for my health.
你自己身体也不太好
Your own health is not all that good.
我是为你的选票斋戒
I'm fasting for your votes.
好了 快点
Bas, bas, bas.
快走吧 你会害我们迟到的
Chalo, chalo, you're going to make us late for everything!
-照顾好你♥爸♥ -我尽量
外公
我按宗教信仰和种姓分♥析♥了萨林普的人口
I have analysed the population of Salimpur by religion and caste.
看我的表格
Look at my charts here.
你很有机会赢 外公
Chances are very good for you, Nanu!
谢谢你 巴斯卡 再见
Thank you, Bhaskar. Bye!
再见 小天才
Bye, genius!
布拉格鞋业
"亲爱的拉塔 希望你健康平安
"Dearest Lata, I hope you are very well.
我身体也非常健康
"I am in excellent health myself,
我在布拉格鞋业发展得很好
"and my career is prospering at Praha.
我很高兴能
"It was a great pleasure to meet
去你哥嫂家 同他们见面
your brother and sister-in-law at their home,
我希望能回报你们的盛情招待
and I am hoping that I can return the invitation
邀请你们全家人圣诞到布拉格俱乐部享用午餐"
"by giving your family a Christmas luncheon at the Prahapore club."
这个国家需要的是受控制的专♥政♥
What this country needs is a controlled dictatorship.
不是这些愚蠢政客现在在做的
Not what these silly politicians are doing.
小心说话 阿伦 我父亲就是政客
Careful, Arun, my father is a politician.
我并没有...
Well, I didn't, er...
-给我抱抱孩子 乌玛 -等一下
- Give me baby, Uma. - Wait, wait.
-莎维塔 -你好啊
- Savita di! - Hello!
过来嘛
Come to me...
亲爱的家人们
My dear family,
我们都被一位卡纳先生邀请
we have all been invited by a certain Mr Khanna
圣诞去捷克鞋匠俱乐部用午餐
for Christmas lunch at the Czech Cobblers Club.
但在那之前 我们要参加查特吉家的晚宴
Yes, but before that, we have a dinner party at Chez Chatterji -
阿米特很渴望再见到你 拉塔
and Amit has been so longing to see you again, Luts!
欢迎回家 乌玛
Welcome home, Uma!
欢迎 露帕
Welcome, Rupaji!
拉塔
你就是在这里写作的吗
And this is where you do your writing?
大部分时候是
Mm, most of it.
你诗里的狂热之鸟
And the fever bird in your poem
就是在这扇窗外吟唱吗
was singing just outside this window?
就在那棵金雨树上 你看
In the amaltas tree. Look.
"在月光照耀的草地上轻颤"
"Shake slightly on the moonlit grass."
谢谢你特地写一首诗赠予我
Thank you for writing a poetic dedication specially for me.
你的笑容很美
You have a nice smile.
可惜我看不见
It's a pity I can't see it.
不 你不会知道有多美
Oh, no. It would be wasted on you.
但我应该做什么工作 我什么都不擅长
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表