剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
Sorry, I'm late!
午餐拖得有点久
Lunch went on a little bit.
这件事开始让我焦虑了
You know, this thing makes me anxious now.
只要不影响你在床上的表现就行
Oh, as long as it doesn't detract from your performance.
看起来并没有影响
Which it doesn't seem to.
希琳和我就要结婚了
I mean, Shireen and I will be married soon.
这有什么关系
What difference does that make?
我结婚了 你也快结婚了
I'm married, you will be married.
我很享受这个 你也是
I enjoy this, you enjoy this.
这才最重要
That's all there is to it!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
-但我是说 -没有但是 没有烦事
- But, I mean... - No buts, no fuss.
忧心忡忡不适合你
It doesn't suit you.
实际上 什么都不适合你 除了...
In fact, nothing suits you except...
裸体
..your birthday suit.
快点 把衣服脱了
Come on, now, get your things off!
这么吵闹让人怎么思考
How can anyone think with that racket going on?!
你觉得我未婚夫的美妙歌♥声是吵闹
My fiance's lovely singing a racket?!
你耳朵是不是聋了 哥哥
You have a cloth ear, big brother.
该醒醒了 看看你周围
Time to wake up, look around you,
否则你会发现自己沦落为孤家寡老头
or soon you will find yourself a lonely old man.
部长先生 把一切都交给我吧
Minister sahib, now you leave everything to me.
交通 会议 歌♥者 打鼓
Transport, meetings, singers, drums.
你只需要叫国大党
You just tell the Congress Party to
给我们多发尼赫鲁总理的海报就行
send us plenty of Nehru posters.
我们会贴满所有地方
We will put them up everywhere,
而且接下去一个月我们不会让任何人睡觉
and we will not let anybody sleep for one month!
瓦里斯 明天你能带我们去邻近村庄吗
Waris, will you take us to the neighbouring village tomorrow
-去看看老人 -没问题
- to see the elders? - Of course.
-为什么 -拉希德和他的家人住在那里
- And the reason for this? - Rasheed and his family live there,
他们一家在当地很有影响力
and they're very influential locally.
我觉得让人们看到你去见他是件好事
I think it could do you a lot of good to be seen around him.
有意思
Interesting.
你也许是个做政客的料
We might make a politician of you yet.
上车
Jump in.
瞧瞧谁来了
马赫什·卡普尔是行政长官的老朋友
他要参加竞选了
他会为你们的土地和权利而斗争
-你好 -曼恩
那我们该投给谁
关于你们的权利...
投国大党 投国大党
Vote for Congress! Vote for Congress!
我想在路德希亚看到进步
-投... -国大党
- Vote for... - Congress!
投他一票
相信我 投给我
请投国大党
Please vote for Congress!
-投... -国大党
- Vote for... - Congress!
马赫什·卡普尔万岁
曼恩呢
Where is Maan?
拉希德在吗
不在
我跟他断绝父子关系了
他不能再来这里了
他干了什么
他把我们的土地给了卡赫鲁
他竟敢擅自采取行动
他怂恿农民反抗
他听不进去任何人的话
他还总念叨一个女人
他已经疯了
我把他从家族里除名了
-那他的妻孩呢 -跟我住在这呢
拉希德根本不在乎他们
他可怜的妻子一直在受苦
拉希德
Rasheed...
别担心他了
他叔每个月都给他寄钱
要怪只能怪他自己
他现在在哪
勃朗普 还能在哪
他说他想和那个女人一起生活
我唯一还活着的儿子对我来说已经死了
我这个年龄还在星空下睡觉
Sleeping under the stars at my age?
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you're enjoying it.
真漂亮 拉塔
Dazzling, Lata.
我希望你知道我真的很不开心
I hope you know I am seriously annoyed?
新年前夜你应该跟你母亲在一起
You should be spending New Year's Eve with your mother.
-你还有我们呢 妈 -是的是的
- You have us, Ma! - Yes, yes.
准备好了吗 新年快乐
Ready? Happy New Year.
新年快乐 妈
Happy New Year, Ma.
*用欢乐和盛宴结束一年*
* End the year in fun and frivol *
*让其他事情枯燥乏味*
* Let the rest be drab and drivel *
来吧 拉塔
Come on, Luts!
阿米特今晚会去吗
Will Amit be there tonight?
我希望他去
Well, I hope so.
瓦伦 你跟着一起去 看着你姐姐
Varun, I want you to go and keep an eye on your sister.
-我信不过米娜什 -妈
- I don't trust Meenakshi to do it. - Oh, Ma!
别跟我抱怨 你父亲会怎么说
Don't you, "Oh, Ma" me! What would your father say?
1952年
1952!
-新年快乐 亲爱的 -卡卡
- Happy New Year, my darlings! - Kuku!
愿你1952年幸福快乐
May the year of 52 be a gala one for you!
-你好 -你好啊
- Hello. - Oh, hello.
阿米特 阿米特
Amit! Amit!
我们需要逃离这里
I feel the need to escape.
我不能 有人陪我来的
I can't, I have a chaperone.
我们趁他不注意溜走吧 快
We'll give him the slip. Come on!
真好
So lovely.
1952新气象
1952, how new it seems.
仿佛每个数字都被抛光打磨
As if each digit were polished.
真不错
That's very good.
-我能借用吗 -请便
- May I borrow it? - Be my guest.
那你后天会去植物园吗
And you'll come to the Botanical Gardens the day after tomorrow?
当然
Of course.
很高兴能再次见到你
It's very nice to see you again.
我也很高兴
I feel the same way.
我可以吗
May I?
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
我让你不开心了吗
Are you annoyed with me?
没有
No.
但我想回家了
But I think I want to go home now.
当然可以
Of course.
在这边等
请问下这是梅拉家的公♥寓♥吗
Ah, can you tell me, is this the Mehra apartment?
是的
Yes, it is.
你是阿米特·查特吉吗 那位诗人
Aren't you Amit Chatterji? The poet?
是的 正是我
Yes, indeed. I suppose I am.
我很喜欢你的作品
I like your work.
你一定要来勃朗特大学的读书会
You must come and do a reading at Brahmpur University.
我是那里的学生
I'm a student there.
好啊
I might.
正好我爱上了一个勃朗普的女孩
As it happens, I'm rather in love with a girl from Brahmpur.
真的吗 我也爱上了一个勃朗普的女孩
Really? Well, I'm rather in love with a girl from Brahmpur too.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning!
真的 阿伦 你真是太讨厌了
Really, Arun, you're being extremely tiresome!
我不明白这事有什么难的
I cannot understand what is the big difficulty in this.
那是因为你除了自己
That's because you pay no attention
对其他任何人 任何事都漠不关心
to anything or anyone but yourself!
亲爱的阿米特 你能来接我们真是太好了
Oh, Amit darling, so sweet of you to come for us.
阿伦真是气死人了
Arun's been absolutely troublesome...
卡纳 抱歉 你是来看球赛的吧 没戏了
Ah, Khanna, sorry. Test match kaput, as far as you're concerned.
-本森普赖斯的包厢满了 -可我以为...
- The Bentsen & Pryce box is full. - Oh, but I thought...
还有 恐怕今晚的晚餐我们另有安排了
And I'm afraid we've made other plans for dinner tonight.
-快点 阿伦 -我也无能为力 我们赶时间
- Come on, Arun! - Nothing to be done. And we are in rather a hurry.
再见
Bye!
至少我还能见到拉塔
Well, at least I get to see Lata.
你认识拉塔吗
You know Lata?
是的 我想娶她
Yes, I hope to marry her.
你也认识她吗
Do you know her as well?
对
Yes.
我跟她很熟
I know her very well.
是谁来了 是哈莱什吗
Who's that? Is it Haresh?
快请进 哈莱什
Do come in, Haresh.
拉塔在阳台上
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表