剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
如意郎君
第一季 第六集[本季终]
前情提要
但我想回家了
I think I want to go home now.
告诉她我真的愿意和她私奔
Tell her I really will run away with her
如果她想的话
if that's what she wants.
我把我在拜塔的心腹给你 他能帮你奔走疏通
I am giving you my trusted man from Baitar.
这里的人♥民♥都尊敬他
People look up to him around here.
投国大党 投国大党
Vote for Congress! Vote for Congress!
-萨伊达并不想让你娶塔丝妮 -离开吧
- Saeeda Bai does not want you to marry Tasneem. - Just leave.
-你认识拉塔吗 -是的 我想娶她
- You know Lata? - Yes. I hope to marry her.
她不是我的妹妹 她是你的妹妹
She is not my sister. She is your sister.
-别这么小气 -你别再用这个词来形容我了
- Oh, don't be mean! - Don't you ever use that word for me again!
菲罗兹在哪
Where is Firoz?
-他躲在哪里 -别这样
- Where is he hiding? - Come on.
把刀放下
Put it down!
小兄弟 贝拿勒斯到了
Bhai Sahab... Banaras.
谢谢 谢谢你 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
贝拿勒斯
警官 请逮捕我
Sir, arrest me, please.
我叫曼恩·卡普尔 马赫什·卡普尔的儿子
My name is Maan Kapoor, son of Mahesh Kapoor,
我杀了我最好的朋友
and I have killed my best friend.
行政长官
Nawab, sir.
他能活下来吗
Will he live?
情况比较乐观
His chances are fairly good.
现在唯一要担心的就是感染
The only concern now is infection.
希望他们能把凶手绳之以法
I only hope they get whoever did this.
他有提到任何关于这事的信息吗
Has he said anything about that?
他说了很多 前言不搭后语
He said a lot, none of it coherent.
-他好像很关心他妹妹 -他妹妹
- He seemed very concerned about his sister. - His sister?
他年轻强壮
He is young and strong.
你必须抱持希望 行政长官
You must have hope, Nawab Sahib.
神啊 请宽恕我
投票 万岁 投票
Vote for! Zindabaad! Vote for!
也许到下次选举时
And perhaps by the next election,
你自己也能参选了
you'll be standing as a candidate yourself.
我朋友玛拉媞加入了我们的学生社会党
My friend Malati is involved with our student socialist party.
她喜欢全身心投入到事情中
She likes to be right in the thick of things.
而你偏爱做一个观察者
And you prefer to be an observer.
但是像你这样聪明的年轻姑娘 你想做什么
But a clever young woman like you, what do YOU want to do?
我想或许可以像你一样教文学
I thought perhaps teaching literature, like you.
不过是在学校里 不是大学
But in school, not university.
当然了 我妈最想
Of course, Ma would want
看到我结婚
more than anything else to see me married.
困难在这儿啊
There's the rub.
拉塔 一桩美好姻缘的关键是
Lata...the key to a good marriage
找到一个能给你成长空间的男人
is to find a man who will give you the space to grow.
这样的男人不多 但是确实存在
Such men are not commonly found, but do exist.
再见 拉塔
Bye, Lata.
"亲爱的哈莱什 我之前不是有意冒犯你的
"Dear Haresh, I didn't mean for my words to offend you.
我仍和家人待在加尔各答
"I am still in Calcutta with the family.
如果你假期要过来 请给我们打电♥话♥
"If you're here during the holidays, please do call upon us.
你的挚友 拉塔"
"Affectionately, Lata."
-你押了冠军吗 -还用你问
- Did you bet on the winner? - Need you ask?
-其他人都运气爆棚 -该死的笨蛋
- Everyone else has all the luck. - Bloody fool.
瓦伦不是笨蛋 不然
Varun is not a fool, or he would not have been
印度行政服务部门也不会面试他
interviewed for the Indian Administrative Service!
可能是笔误呢
Maybe it's a clerical error.
你不知道在餐桌上看报纸不礼貌吗
And don't you know it's bad manners to read at the table?
你不就经常这么干
You do it.
-再见 -我的天
- Bye, apa. - Oh, my God!
怎么了
What is it?
《波瓦邦部长之子曼恩·卡普尔被捕》
《社会党欲与联♥合♥国♥对话》
普兰 你弟弟被捕了
Pran. Your brother has been arrested.
-什么 -看吧
- What? - There, take a look.
怎么了
What is it?
发生了什么
What happened?
我们得立刻赶往勃朗普
We will have to leave for Brahmpur immediately.
那蠢货 穷光蛋 不动脑子的蠢货
The idiot, the poor, unthinking crazy idiot!
妈 爸爸总是说...
Ma, Baoji has always said...
-妈 拉塔 你们不必过去 -我们当然要去
- Ma, Lata, no need for you to come... - Of course we'll come.
我们一起过去
We'll all travel together.
曼恩让全家人蒙羞
Maan has brought disgrace upon the whole family.
-你会受到什么影响 -妈妈
- What will happen to you now? - Ma...
我去订火车票
I'll book the train tickets.
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Baba.
菲罗兹怎么样了
How is Firoz?
暂时还活着
Alive. For now.
你跟他谈过了吗
Have you spoken to him?
他爸爸切断了我们两家之间的所有联♥系♥
His father has cut off all connection between our families.
-不然你还指望会怎样 -你生我气吗 爸爸
- What did you expect? - Are you very angry with me, Baoji?
税务部长马赫什·卡普尔府邸
你怎么在收拾行李
我要去路德希亚
我要参加竞选 奋力一搏
I am fighting the election.
我们儿子还在监狱里
现在无力回天了
你不能找找人吗 比如内政部长阿加瓦尔
无力回天了
他会受到公正审判
He'll have a fair trial.
他不能因为他的身份而受到特别待遇
He can't expect special favours because of who he is.
妈妈
Ma?
妈妈
Ma?
普兰
Oh, Pran!
一切都会好起来的 妈
-我们能做什么 -不会有事的
你♥爸♥爸都没带我去见曼恩
我带你去
你想现在去吗 来
我是瓦里斯·汗
行政长官的忠实仆人
他这样的大人物会参加一场微不足道的选举吗
不会
所以他说 瓦里斯 你替我去参选吧
我们的竞选对手是谁
马赫什·卡普尔部长
杀人凶手的父亲
恶棍的父亲 他儿子差点杀了行政长官的儿子
打倒马赫什·卡普尔
投给瓦里斯
打倒马赫什·卡普尔
投给瓦里斯
瓦里斯·汗万岁
曼恩·卡普尔
Maan Kapoor.
原谅我 妈妈
过来
Come here.
普兰 我得见萨伊达 求你了
Pran. I need to see Saeeda. Please.
不可能的 曼恩
It's impossible, Maan.
她是案子的重要证人 不能见你
She's a material witness in the case and can never see you.
那我怎么让她知道我很抱歉
How can I tell her I'm sorry for what I did?
就算菲罗兹活下来 谋杀未遂也会被判终身监禁
Even if Firoz lives, attempted murder carries a life sentence.
忘了她吧
Forget her.
投给我
Vote for me.
社会党
Socialist Party.
州立法议会竞选人名单
你看到我的名字了 汗 就在你名字下面
You see my name here, Khan, just below yours.
瓦里斯·汗
卡普尔
Kapoor.
真吉利 恭喜
卡普尔
Kapoor.
投给社会党 投给我
社会党
Socialist Party.
社会党
Socialist Party.
疯子和疯子的党派
夜茉莉花开了
我给你摘几朵吧
反正到夜里它们也会落的
妈妈
Ma?
你没事吧
你怎么了
快给她拿点水
妈妈 妈妈
Ma? Ma?!
妈妈
Ma.
深呼吸 妈妈
我在
给我爸打电♥话♥ 快打 快
去叫莎维塔 快
妈妈
Ma.
喝点水 妈
他们拒绝让曼恩来 爸爸
They have denied permission for Maan to come, Baoji.
妈妈
Ma.
妈妈走了
Ma is gone.
她走了
She's gone.
阿加瓦尔 你知道他现在是什么处境
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表