剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
告诉她 告诉她我真的愿意和她私奔
Tell her. Tell her I really will run away with her
如果她想的话
if that's what she wants.
求你了 你是她最好的朋友玛拉媞 她听你的
Please. You're her best friend, Malati, she'll listen to you.
要是能我就去说了 可她和妈妈姐姐走了
I would, but she has left with her mother and sister.
她们去加尔各答庆祝圣诞节假期了
They're celebrating Christmas vacations in Calcutta.
该死
Damn.
你为什么爱她
Why do you love her?
因为她是拉塔
Because she's Lata.
我爱她是因为情不自禁
I love her because I can't help it.
我说不清为什么 但我就是爱她
I have no idea why I love her, I just do.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
我觉得你应该亲口告诉她
I think you need to tell her that yourself.
嗯 你说得对
Yes. You're right.
欢迎来到布拉格俱乐部
素食的菜肴怎么样
What about the vegetarian dishes?
全都安排好了 卡纳先生
All organised, Mr Khanna.
-圣诞布丁用白兰地酱汁 -是的
- And the Christmas pudding with brandy sauce? - Yes, yes.
还是你觉得应该吃德式苹果卷
Or do you think it should be apple strudel?
圣诞布丁更特别
Christmas pudding is more special.
你明白不必考虑费用吧
You understand no expense is to be spared?
上等的苏格兰威士忌 顶级的金酒
Proper Scotch whisky, premium gin.
当然 卡纳先生
Of course, Mr Khanna.
以每人18卢比而不是7卢比的标准
At 18 rupees per head instead of seven,
根本不用担心 卡纳先生
no need to worry, Mr Khanna.
有什么问题吗 卡纳先生
Any problem, Mr Khanna?
这个季节游泳池是干的 太遗憾了
What a pity the swimming pool has no water at this time of year.
你觉得她们会想要游泳吗
You think they will want to swim?
-不是 为了好看啊 -这样
- No, no, for the look of the thing! - Oh!
好了 库什万特
All right, Khushwant.
阿伦先生 欢迎
Arun Ji, welcome.
你好 哈莱什
Hello, Haresh betay.
哈莱什
Haresh.
这地方很漂亮
Lovely place.
谢谢你赏光
Thank you for coming.
瓦伦 别吃那么多面包
Varun, don't eat so much bread!
你没看到有多少道菜吗
Can't you see how many courses there are?
好的 妈妈
Ok, ma.
捷克人其实内心不坏
The Czechs are good chaps at heart, you know.
他们看重结果
They believe in results,
我让他们的生产率翻了一番
and I've been able to double their productivity.
他们不像那些孟加拉人 就会耍嘴皮子
They're not like those Bengalis, who keep talking, talking
可什么都不做
but do no work.
你可能忘了我妻子的家庭就是孟加拉人
I think you might be forgetting that my wife's family is Bengali.
我... 我...
I...I...
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我说的不是... 你们这种人
I was not talking about...your kind of people,
我指的是工厂里的那些工人
I was meaning the fellows on the factory floor.
我向你道歉
Please accept my apologies.
这些花布置得可真漂亮
How lovely these flower arrangements are!
-是啊 -非常漂亮
- Beautiful. -Very beautiful.
是啊 是啊
Yes, yes, yes.
红玫瑰啊红玫瑰 多么娇艳
Red, red roses - oh, so fresh
都在为哈莱什争艳
Bleeding, pleading for Haresh.
梅拉太太 这是为你特别准备的烤蔬菜
For you, Mrs Mehra, a special vegetable bake.
谢谢
Thank you.
你考虑得真周到
How thoughtful of you.
你能喜欢我就太高兴了 大娘...
I'm so glad you're happy with it, Ma...
-"大娘" -你太细心了 哈莱什
- "Ma"! -You are so considerate, Haresh,
这一定花了你不少钱吧
and this must have cost you a fortune!
一个月的工资
A month's salary.
但能让大家高兴 花点钱算什么呢
But what does that matter if it brings pleasure?
各位用餐还愉快吧
So did you enjoy the meal?
很好
Oh, yes.
我们恭祝各位圣诞快乐
We wish you all a very merry Christmas.
捷克人一开始不相信
The Czechs were sceptical at first,
但生产数字摆在那 他们无话可说
but they couldn't argue with the production figures.
而且呢 对一个随时准备
And, you know, they respect a man
卷起袖子干脏活的人 他们非常尊重
who is prepared to roll his sleeves up and get his hands dirty!
拉塔一直在说
Lata has been saying
她很期待去你漂亮的新房♥子
how much she has been looking forward to seeing you
拜访你
in your smart new place!
元旦你一定要来
You must come for dinner on New Year's Day
我们在明媚苑的家吃晚饭
to our place in Sunny Park!
你喜欢板球吗 哈莱什
Do you like cricket, Haresh?
喜欢 可我打得不好
Yes, but I'm not a good player.
我不是说要打
Oh, I'm not talking about playing.
元旦上午阿伦会带你去看锦标赛
Arun will take you on New Year's morning to see the Test match
他有好几张票
he has several tickets
随后你和我们一起吃晚饭
and you will join us for dinner later.
我们那天可以好好庆祝一下
Mm, we can make a gala day of it!
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers! - Cheers!
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
谢谢 这顿午餐非常愉快
Thank you, that was a lovely lunch.
-你还好吗 -希望很快再见
- Are you all right? - Hope to see you soon.
我们都没机会聊一聊
We haven't had the chance to talk.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见
Ta-ta.
再见
Bye-bye.
你穿的这件肉粉色的纱丽真好看
That's a lovely salmon pink sari you're wearing.
什么
What?!
还肉粉色 粉色还不够具体吗
Salmon pink? Wasn't pink specific enough?
这不是粉色的吗
It isn't pink?
谢谢你招待的午餐
Thank you for lunch.
难道是绿色的
Green, is it?
你是色盲 对吗
You're colour-blind?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
大部分的颜色我是分得清的
I do get most of the colours right.
蓝色我绝对不会搞错
I never make a mistake with blue.
那下次我就穿蓝色的
Then I'll wear blue next time.
再见 哈莱什
Goodbye, Haresh.
再见 哈莱什
Goodbye, Haresh!
哈莱什 太过时
Mr Haresh, not so fresh!
-加尔各答见 -谢谢
- We'll see you in Calcutta. - Thank you!
希望一切如你所愿 卡纳先生
I hope it was all a great success for you, Mr Khanna.
嗯 绝对是的
Yes, absolutely it was.
应该是吧
I think.
谢天谢地总算是结束了
Thank God that's over!
从一开始就不该让他们俩发展
The whole thing should be nipped in the bud.
我完全受不了他
I can't stand him.
你对哈莱什有什么不满
What is it you have against Haresh?
他和我们阶层不一样吗
That he isn't one of us?
他穿拼色皮鞋 个不高 心却不小
He's a dapper little man with co-respondent shoes and a big head.
看样子元旦我们得接待他了
And now we've got to have him on New Year's Day, it seems!
-阿伦 -怎么
- Arun bai. - What?
我不希望你毁掉拉塔的机会
I don't want you to ruin Lata's chances.
她不用那么屈就的
She doesn't have to stoop as low as that!
还有别人对她有兴趣 比如米娜什的弟弟
Others are interested - Meenakshi's brother, for one!
阿米特吗
Amit?
对 阿米特
Yes, Amit.
那...
Well...
让拉塔自己决定吧
..let Lata decide for herself.
交给她做主
Leave it to her.
亲爱的 我能在这下车吗
Darling, could you let me out here?
我要买♥♥一些东西
I have a few things to buy.
我打车回家
I'll take a taxi home.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉我来迟了
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表