剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
and I am in line for a promotion.
而且 我已经说服了管理层
Also, I've persuaded the management
让公♥司♥把一些工作外包给勃朗普
that we can outsource some of the work to Brahmpur,
所以我才会过来
hence my presence here.
至于我自己 我已经决定不再吃槟榔了
And on a personal note, I have given up paan.
我已经意识到
I've been made aware
你的家人觉得这个习惯不太讨喜
that your family think it an unattractive habit.
-我什么都没说 -我知道
- I never said anything. - I know.
但我能看出来 事实上 我认为你是对的
But I can tell. And actually, I think you are right about that.
我很高兴能改掉这个习惯
I'm glad I've put it behind me.
我知道...
I know that, uh...
你无法回应我的感情
..you don't return my feelings.
你哥哥已经清楚告诉我了
Your brother has made that very clear to me.
我...
I...
我不是来纠缠你的 拉塔
...I haven't come to pester you, Lata.
我只是想道歉
I...I just wanted to apologise
上次见面时我大发脾气真的太蠢了
for my stupid outburst last time we met.
现在我得走了 得赶快把工作做完
Now I have to go and complete my work in time
好赶上五点钟的火车
to catch the five o'clock train.
哈莱什 你刚才说我哥哥什么
Haresh, what did you mean about my brother...?
我想...
I suppose, uh...
我们可能再也不会见面了
I suppose we may never meet again...
所以我想祝你一生幸福
..so I want to wish you every happiness in your life.
-再见 -哈莱什
- Goodbye. - Haresh!
我代表本森普赖斯企业来勃朗普出席一个会议
I am in Brahmpur for a conference, representing Bentsen & Pryce.
你们也能看出 这是公♥司♥交给我的重任
Quite a responsibility, as you can imagine.
阿伦 我能和你私下谈谈吗
Arun, could I have a private word with you?
有件事我想问你
There's something I'd like to ask you about.
除了找你哥哥 你还能向谁寻求建议呢
Where else would you turn for advice but to your elder brother?
来吧
Come.
你有告诉哈莱什我不想再见到他了吗
Did you tell Haresh I don't want to see him any more?
是的 为了你好 拉塔
I did. For your own good, Lata.
他给你家寄信了吗 写给我的信
Did he write to me at your address?
问题已经解决了 所以这不重要
The question was settled, so that's beside the point.
他有没有给我写信 有没有
Did he write to me? Did he?
他确实是写了
As a matter of fact, he did.
他的信你从没带给我 你把那些信怎么了
You never sent me his letters. So what did you do with them?
我当然是毁了那些信
I destroyed them, of course.
你这行为简直可恶
That was a horrible thing to do!
这句话我就当没听见
I will overlook that remark.
卡纳先生或许有些优点
Mr Khanna may have some good qualities,
但他完全配不上你
but he is utterly unsuitable.
首先 英语水平离母语还差十万八千里
For a start, English is very far from being his first language.
其次 社交圈很重要
Secondly, society matters.
他和米娜什还有阿米特怎么比
Compare him with Meenakshi and Amit,
他们的父亲和祖父可都是高等法♥院♥的法官
whose father and grandfather have been High Court judges.
这种事真的很重要吗
Does that sort of thing really matter?
老实说 拉塔
Honestly, Lata,
一个嚼槟榔的鞋匠有什么好
a COBBLER who chews paan?
他改掉了 就为了让我高兴
He gave that up, to please me.
改掉这个毛病他就"完美"了是吗
And that makes everything all right, I suppose!
你知道吗 这事真有意思 你越说他坏话
Do you know, it's a funny thing, the more you say against him,
我越是意识到我有多...
the more I realise how much I...
什么 你要做什么
What? What are you doing?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你怎么来了 出什么事了吗
What are you doing here? Has something happened?
-我想说... -什么
- I wanted to say... - What?
-好 -好什么
- Yes. - Yes?
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意
Yes.
愿意吗
Yes?
愿意
Yes.
-你该走了 -我不想走
- You should go. - Never!
-我会写信的 -你最好是
- I will write. - Well, I should hope so!
再见 拉塔
Au revoir, Lata!
妈妈
Ma.
看来你发现我私下来的地方了
I see you've found my place.
你♥爸♥以前也常来这里
Your father used to come here, too.
你喜欢我对哈莱什求婚的方式吗
Did you like how I proposed to Haresh?
在火车站台上
On a train station platform.
就像你那些傻兮兮的爱情小说里的情节
It's like something out of one of your silly novels.
玛拉媞觉得我疯了
Malati thinks I'm absolutely mad.
她说 "你肯定会听你妈妈的话"
She says, "Trust you to do just what Mummy says."
这是你求婚的原因吗 拉塔 因为我赞同
Is that why you did it, Lata? Because Mummy says?
-这重要吗 -对你来说比任何事都重要
- Does it matter? - For you, Lata, it matters more than anything.
你必须自己做选择
You must choose for yourself.
他是真心爱我的 妈妈
He really loves me, Ma.
他很真实 脚踏实地
He's so real. His feet touch the ground.
我甚至快看惯他那双拼色皮鞋了
I'm even getting used to his corresponding shoes!
没人能确定未来会是什么样
No-one can be sure of what the future will be.
从失去爸爸那一天起我就知道了
I've known that since we lost Daddy.
你开心吗 妈妈
Are you pleased, Ma?
开心
I am!
当然开心
Of course I am!
你好
Namaskar!
妈妈 你觉得怎么样
Ma? What do you think?
是拉塔要结婚 又不是你
快点 瓦伦 今天就剩最后一站了
Chalo ab, Varun, one last stop for today, hm.
你好
Namaskar, dada!
我女儿要结婚了
My daughter is getting married.
我想选一件雅致的首饰
Something a little delicate.
她像天使一样纯洁
*你令人痴醉的双眸*
对 类似这样的
Yes, something like this.
你可以寄去我儿子家
You can deliver to my son's house,
他会带去勃朗普参加婚礼
and he will bring it with him to Brahmpur for the wedding.
地址是哪里
And the address is?
阿伦·梅拉先生家
Mr Arun Mehra.
他在本森普赖斯企业当经理
He's a manager at Bentsen & Pryce, you know.
-这很适合拉塔 -我记得这名字
- It will suit Lata. - I know this name.
把那些盒子递给我
Get me those boxes.
看 不久之前你儿媳带来这些
Here, your daughter-in-law brought in some medals
奖章
a little while ago.
她希望把奖章熔掉 打一双耳环
She wanted them melted down to make a pair of earrings?
是的
Yes.
做工如此精美
Such fine workmanship.
珍贵的东西就该留存在家族里
Precious things should remain in the family.
就当作是礼物吧 你可以拿走
Consider it a gift, you can take them.
感激不尽
曼恩呢 他应该到场
Where is Maan? He should be here?
他们会幸福吗
Will they be happy?
谁知道
Who knows?
恭喜
Congratulations.
真是一场惨败
What a fiasco.
那边那些寒酸鬼
Those shabby fellows there
应该是新郎的家人
are the bridegroom's family, I presume.
那些穿廉价西装的白人又是谁
And who are those white people in cheap suits?
估计是布拉格鞋业的捷克人吧
The Czechs from Praha, I suppose.
-安静点吧 阿伦 -什么
- Oh, pipe down, Arun. - What?
你听到我说的了
I think you heard what I said.
你弟弟穿起西装真帅气 不是吗
Your brother is so handsome in his suit, isn't he?
-你说什么 -有些男人♥大♥器晚成
- I beg your pardon? - Some men are late bloomers.
想想 现在你可以吹嘘
Just think, now you can boast
有个当公务员的弟弟
a brother that works in the Indian Administrative Services.
你好啊 卡尔帕娜
Why, hello, Kalpana.
我的"印度钢铁支架"过得好吗
And how is my Iron Frame of India?
-越来越好了 -恭喜
- All the better for it. - Congratulations.
-你成功了 -我真不知道为什么
- You made it. - I really have no idea how.
卡尔帕娜 亲爱的
Kalpana, my dear.
大娘 这一切都太有爱了
Oh, Ma. Isn't this all just lovely?
你介绍了哈莱什给我们 我永远感激你
I am forever indebted to you for finding Haresh.
但不用理瓦伦的
But never mind about Varun.
米娜什
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表