剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
Because I long for it.
你想从我这得到什么 达格先生
What is it you waZnt from me, Dagh Sahib?
一切
Everything.
但在你身边就足矣
But just to be near you is enough.
今晚我有别的客人 所以
This evening, I'm expecting someone, and...
我没法招待你
..I can't entertain you.
但你可以改日再来
But you may come another time.
妈妈
Ma?
你这么早起来干什么
What are you doing up so early?
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
你在读什么
What were you reading?
《薄迦梵歌♥》
The Gita.
我下定决心每天读两章
I am determined to read two verses a day,
并练习断离舍和大智慧
and to practise detachment and wisdom.
断离舍
Detachment?
什么意思
What does that mean?
再也不对任何事充满热情了吗
Never to feel anything passionately?
那样不对吧
Can that be right?
-你在嘲笑我吗 -不
- Are you mocking me? - No.
只是问你
I'm just asking you.
来点茶和饼干吗
玛拉媞
Malati?
你能帮我查出他是谁吗
Can you help me find out who he is?
我需要知道他的一切
I need to know everything about him.
-别这样 -打得很棒啊
- Stop it! - It was a good shot...
加尔各答
*你令人痴醉的双眸*
*让我浑身酥麻*
小声点
Turn it down!
把这靡靡之音调小声点
Turn down that infernal racket!
-蜜珂茜 -亲爱的
- Hello, Minxy! - Darling.
今晚有什么活动
So, what's the programme for this evening?
跟比利和希琳一起吃晚餐并跳舞
Oh, you know, dinner and dancing with Billy and Shireen.
对 听着...
Ah, yes. Look...
不如我们取消吧
Why don't we call it off...
今晚我们二人世界吧
..and, er, spend the night by ourselves?!
一两杯酒下肚 你就会恢复精神了
You'll revive, after a drink or two.
我想是吧
I suppose.
再和希琳跳一两支舞
And a dance or two with Shireen.
亲爱的
Darling?
我涂了口红
Lipstick!
我今天发现我们新的纸张项目
I discovered today that we're being overcharged on
被多收了钱 叫萨哈的那个
the new paper project. Saha.
其中一个本地的家伙 毫无商业道德感
One of these local fellows. No sense of business ethics,
或任何道德
or personal ethics, come to that.
我喜欢希琳的新耳环
I love Shireen's new earrings.
像金色眼泪一般
Like golden teardrops.
我也给你买♥♥一对
I'll buy you a pair.
但我要怎么解释呢
But how could I explain them?
我们什么时候才能再在一起呢
When can we be together again?
我们在一起啊
We ARE together...
现在就是
..now.
别逗我
Don't tease me!
很快
Soon!
你知道吗 希琳 我今天发现
You know, Shireen, I discovered today
我们被本地一个叫萨哈的商人坑了
that we were being overcharged
他多收了我们钱
by one of our local businessmen, Saha...
珠宝店
授予梅拉物理系奖章
奖章真漂亮 女士
Beautiful medals, madam.
为什么不订购耳环 分别付款呢
Why not order the earrings and pay for them separately?
真的没必要把这些奖章熔掉
There's really no need to melt down these medals.
贾利先生 我是来办事的
Mr Jauhri, I'm here to get a job done.
我本来可以去我常去的珠宝店
I could have gone to my regular jewellers.
我能问一下 你为什么没有去吗
Could I ask, Madam, why you did not?
你不该问
You may not.
-送货地址是什么 -不需要
- The address for delivery? - You don't need that.
我是阿伦·梅拉的夫人 本森普赖斯企业的
I'm Mrs Arun Mehra, of Bentsen & Pryce.
做好了我会来取
I'll call back in when they're ready.
-如果你改变主意... -我不会的
- If you should change your mind... - I shan't.
-你和谁一起去 -当然是玛拉媞
- Who are you going with? - Malati, of course.
你看起来真漂亮
How pretty you look!
不过 我不懂这些诗
I don't know about all this poetry, though.
诗可带不来什么好东西
Poetry never leads to anything good.
妈 你还真敢说
What a thing to say, Ma!
我更喜欢实际一点的东西 拉塔
Well, I am more for practical things, Lata.
激♥情♥的困扰
Haunting passion.
我被一份温柔的激♥情♥所困扰
I am haunted by a tender passion
其澎湃的灵魂永生不死
The ghost of which will never die
入秋的树叶已渐灰黄
The leaves of autumn have grown ashen
我被一份温柔的激♥情♥所困扰
I am haunted by a tender passion
还有那撩人的春光
And springtime too
她和煦的暖阳
In its own fashion
织出甜美的爱歌♥ 令我不能自已
Burns me with love's sweet song
我被一份温柔的激♥情♥所困扰
I am haunted by a tender passion...
-你来了 -你好
- You came. - Hello.
其澎湃的灵魂永生不死
The ghost of which will never die.
勃朗特文学社的诸位成员 各位朋友
Fellow members of the Brahmpur Literary Society and friends...
-你认识米什拉教授吗 -他是英语教授
- Do you know Professor Mishra? - He's the English professor.
我姐夫叫他大白鲸
My brother-in-law calls him the Great White Whale.
太有才了
That's brilliant!
下周 我要做一个演讲 《艾略特往何处去》
Next week, I will give a talk, Eliot Whither?
祝你好胃口
Bon appetit!
维卡斯·马可贾尼博士 舞台是你的了
Dr Vikas Makhijani, the floor is yours, sir.
该如何表达圣洁之母的束缚
How to describe bondage of Mother pure
靠身披法律枷锁的无赖狂徒吗
By pervert punies chained by law?
达达拜·瑙罗吉入选议会
Dadabhai Naoroji entered Parliament
但他没有忘记圣母丰满的双乳
But he forgot not Mother's plumpy breasts...
喝杯咖啡怎么样 我们可以去蓝色多瑙河
How about a coffee? We could go to the Blue Danube?
不 我真的不行
No, I really can't.
那么 下周 《艾略特往何处去》
Next week, then? Eliot - Whither?
我真的得走了
I really must go now.
再见
Goodbye.
那么下星期五见
See you next Friday, then?
好
Yes.
再见
Goodbye.
我和阿加瓦尔谈过神庙的事 如你所愿
I spoke to Agarwal about the temple, as you'd asked,
但后来被曼恩毁了
but then Maan ruined it.
我以为在胡里节疯狂一把
I have always understood that a bit
是大家都能接受的
of lafangebazi is expected at Holi.
他太过分了
He went too far.
他总是掌握不好分寸
He always goes too far.
恐怕是我儿子教唆的他
I'm afraid he was abetted by my own son.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但菲罗兹从事法律工作 你该感到自豪
But you can be proud of Firoz practising law.
而曼恩一事无成 更别说管好他自己了
Maan, it seems, can settle nothing, let alone himself.
谢谢
Thank you.
时光飞逝如奔马
不知何处肯停歇
奔马难羁谁能驯
野缰难挽镫也空
也许阿加瓦尔会再考虑一下神庙选址的事
Perhaps Agarwal will think again about the temple site.
如果牵涉到王公 他就不会了
Not if the Raja has anything to do with it.
玻璃杯
Glasses!
好啊 好东西
Fine. Good stuff.
我跟你说 那间神庙
Here now for the temple, you know?
就在清♥真♥寺旁边 你知道吗
Right by the mosque, you know?
现在当他们向西朝着麦加祈祷时
Now when they look west to pray to Mecca,
他们将首先向湿婆的林伽拜倒
they will be bowing to Shiva's lingam first.
该死的人♥民♥
Bloody people!
当然不是说你 亲爱的
Not you, of course, darling.
干杯
Cheers.
来吧 喝吧
Come on. Drink up.
干杯
Cheers!
无亲无友更无时光
于此城邦
弥合肉体之痛伤
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表