剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
露帕 这么热的天你去哪了
Rupa, where did you go in this heat?
别问 这是卡尔帕娜 她就像我女儿
Don't ask. This is Kalpana. She's like my daughter.
帕什卡 欢迎露帕姨妈 帕什卡是我儿子
Pushkar. Greet Rupa Massi. Pushkar, my son.
他还是个小孩
He's still a child.
欢迎 卡尔帕娜
Welcome, Kalpana.
你们可以去办公室聊
You both can talk in the office.
1米88 对拉塔来说太高了
Six feet two? He'd tower over Lata.
不不 不可能 下一个
No, no, impossible. Next one, please.
太黑 皮肤太黑了
Too dark, too dark.
可能只是照相馆里灯光暗 大娘
It might just be the light in the studio, Ma.
下一个
Next.
他很风度翩翩
He's very personable.
我上大学时演的那出戏剧他是男主角
He was leading man in a play I was in at university.
《温夫人的扇子》
Lady Windermere's Fan.
他太富了 卡尔帕娜
He's too rich, Kalpana!
这个肯定不要嫁妆
This one won't want a dowry.
他是个好人 至少先当面见见
He's a good boy - meet him face-to-face at least.
他不会让拉塔幸福的
He won't make Lata happy.
她会永远是那个穷亲戚
She would always be the poor relation.
如果我喜欢他 日后只会让我难受
If I liked him, it would only upset me.
下一个呢
Who's next?
我要带你去间书店 我半辈子都泡在那
I'm taking you to a book shop where I spend half my life.
这么多书 肯定让某人晕头转向了
One feels so bewildered among all these millions of books.
你应该说"我" 而不是"某人" 你好吗
You mean I, not one. Kemon achhen dada?
-你真是个书呆子 -不 这很重要
- You're such a pedant! - No, it's important.
想象下 要是我对你说
Just imagine if I were to say to you,
"某人爱你"
"One loves you."
或更甚 "某人爱某人" 那不荒唐吗
Or worse still, "One loves one." Doesn't that sound idiotic?
-的确 -我就是这个意思
- Yes. - That's all I meant.
我明白了
I see.
或者 某人明白了
Or rather, one sees.
我想某人是明白了
I see one does.
作家一定要对自己的作品深有感触吗
Does a writer have to feel strongly about what he writes?
也未必
Not necessarily.
有时我写得最好的 是我最不在乎的
Sometimes I write best about the things I care about least.
当然令我最气馁的是无法
And of course what is most frustrating is failing to
用精湛的笔触写出最在乎的事或人
write well about the things or the people one cares most for.
我到时候给你一本我写的诗集
I'll give you a book of my poems sometime,
你可以自己感受
and you can form your own opinion of
我的感情深浅
how much or how little I feel.
我很乐意
I would love that.
但为何不现在给我
But why not now?
我需要时间想个合适的题词
I need time to think of a suitable inscription.
他不错啊
He's nice!
没别人了吗
No-one else?
其实
Well...
还有一个人我们能试试
There is one more we could try.
一个很好的男孩
A very nice boy.
你非得吃包叶槟榔吗
哈莱什以前跟我一起在德里上学
Haresh was at school with me in Delhi.
-是吗 -圣史蒂芬斯学校
- Acha? - St Stephens.
卡尔帕娜是辩论队冠军
Kalpana was debating champion!
那之后你都干了什么
And what did you do after that?
在德里大学毕业后 我去了英格兰
Well, after University in Delhi, I went to England
学习制鞋
to study shoe manufacture.
目前我就职于
At present I'm working
坎普尔皮革鞋业公♥司♥
for the Kanpur Leather and Footwear Company.
我只在那工作了一年
I've only been there a year,
但我已经建立了一个新部门
but I have established a whole new department
并获得了订单
and got them orders
之前公♥司♥都不知道怎么才能拿到订单
they didn't have the know-how to get for themselves.
哈莱什 你把毕业证书带来了吗
Haresh, have you brought your certificates with you?
你真机灵
How clever you are.
北安普敦技术学院
Northampton College of Technology.
班级第一名
First in his class
还获得了银牌 非常好
and a silver medal, that is very good.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be very proud.
当然了 我已故丈夫是印度理工学院的班上第一
Of course, my late husband was first in his class at Roorkee,
还得了金牌 他是铁路工程师
and a gold medallist. He was an engineer on the railway.
铁路
The railway!
我要是能认识他就好了 梅拉太太
I wish I could have met him, Mrs Mehra.
我也这么想
I wish so too.
那是卡查卢
我爸爸待他就像只牲口
他给我们的田浇水
He waters our fields.
他一辈子干的事 就是听我爸爸差遣
That's his whole life, serving my father,
在他永远不可能拥有的土地上耕种
farming land he will never own.
我厌恶看到这里的苦难
I hate to see the suffering here.
我一直在想我能做什么去改变它
I keep trying to think what I can do to change it.
也许你♥爸♥爸的土地法案能带来改变
Perhaps your father's land bill will make a difference.
-也许吧 -可我爸爸不会让它通过的
- Perhaps. - But my father will not allow it.
地主们 他们无所事事
Zamindars, they do nothing
靠压榨别人来谋生
but make their living from other people's misery.
而且他们还想逼迫他们的儿子
And they try to force their sons into the same
也过一样丑陋的生活
ugly mould as themselves.
如果他们的儿子想做别的
And if their sons want to do anything else,
那他们也会让自己孩子的生活苦不堪言
then they make life miserable for them, too.
这些人如此贫困
So much poverty.
受苦
Suffering.
无知
Ignorance.
我们必须为这些同胞做点什么
We have to do something for my people here.
拉希德
Rasheed?
你愿意帮我写封信吗
Will you help me write a letter?
曼恩先生
Arrey Maan Sahib!
这世界上除了爱 还有很多其它烦恼
There are many other sorrows in this world besides love.
拉希德
Rasheed!
*我的爱 我那寻觅的双眼*
"我每天晚上都会梦见你"
让你学会这门美丽的语言要花上好多年
It will take years to teach you this beautiful language.
"你美丽的面庞
你娇嫩的双唇
你那如大理石般洁白的身体
你那缕缕青丝"
很好啊 把这句写上
That's very good. Put that in.
你不会对萨伊达也有感情吧
You don't share my feelings for Saeeda. Do you?
我的天 我怎么敢
你喜欢她妹妹塔丝妮 对吧
The sister, Tasneem.
别担心 我会替你保守秘密的
Don't worry, your secret's very safe with me.
我们之间没什么 她并不...
There's nothing... She doesn't...
你是说你还没告诉她
You mean you haven't told her yet?
这是不可能的
It's out of the question.
她不会那样看待我
She could never think of me like that.
我毫无希望
It's hopeless.
你干什么 这是我的信
Hey! What are you doing, that's my letter!
菲罗兹要送去给萨伊达的
Firoz was going to deliver it to Saeeda!
一个很有前途的年轻人 卡尔帕娜
A very go-ahead young man, Kalpana.
而且很英俊 尽管... 他挺矮的
And quite handsome, though...he's rather short.
我对他印象太好了
I was so taken with him.
他对你的印象也很好
He was very taken with you.
他说你非常漂亮动人
He said you were strikingly good-looking.
别胡说了
Oh, stop your nonsense.
但你一开始为什么不推荐他
But why was he not at the top of your list?
他曾和一个锡克教的女孩相爱
Well, he was in love with a Sikh girl at one time.
但我认为这段关系已经结束了
But I think that's over now -
她的家人绝不会接受的
her family wouldn't have anything to do with it.
跟你说 我觉得他和拉塔非常合适
You know, I think he might be just the boy for Lata.
不像米娜什的那个弟弟
Not like that brother of Meenakshi's.
-阿米特·查特吉吗 -对
- Amit Chatterjee? - Mm.
他是著名的诗人 大娘
He's a famous poet, Ma.
著名诗人个屁 他整天就是坐在
Famous poet! All he does is sit
他爸爸的房♥子里瞪着窗外发呆
in his father's house and stare out the window!
一个年轻人应该有个工作 自立
A young man should do a job and earn his living.
我希望你安排拉塔与哈莱什见面
I should like you to set up a meeting for Lata with Haresh.
我可不能再有孩子
God forbid that another one
和查特吉家的人结婚了
of my children should marry a Chatterjee.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表