剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
很好的大学
Ah, very good college.
然后你去就了英国 是牛津还是剑桥来着
And then you went to England? Was that to Oxford or to Cambridge?
北安普敦理工学院
Northampton College of Technology.
真的
Really?
那里可是学习制鞋最好的地方之一
It is one of the best places to study shoe manufacture, you know?
我想也是
Yes, I dare say it is.
我去伦敦时 总是住在克拉里奇宾馆
When I go to London, I always stay at Claridge's.
那儿的经理总是问我
And the manager always asks me,
您还满意吗 坎德瓦尔先生
"Is everything to your satisfaction, Mr Khandelwal?"
我就回答 都很满意
And I say, "It is all to my satisfaction."
他从不带我去
He never takes me.
你喜欢伦敦吗 卡纳先生
And do you like London, Mr Khanna?
喜欢 我喜欢酒吧
Yes! I like the pubs.
-酒吧 -随便哪个角落都能找到一家酒吧
- Pubs? - You can find a pub on almost every corner.
那里的人都很友好
Very friendly places.
先生们 该打烊了
Gentlemen, time, please.
他们结束营业的时候是这么说的
That is what they say at closing time, you know?
你在伦敦西区应该看了很多戏剧吧
I expect you saw quite a lot of plays in the West End?
《蔚蓝深海》《火场娇人》
The Deep Blue Sea? The Lady's Not for Burning?
我去的是北安普敦
I was in Northampton.
当地也有固定演出的剧团
There was the local repertory theatre,
但还是去看电影更多些
but mostly I went to the cinema.
《迪克·巴顿》《红河》
Dick Barton. Red River.
《花开蝶满枝》
Easter Parade.
都非常精彩
All very excellent.
梅拉先生 你都在哪里给小女儿买♥♥玩具呀
Where do you buy toys for your little girl, Mr Mehra?
我总是叫坎德瓦尔先生从英国买♥♥些玩具回来
I am always telling Mr Khandelwal to buy toys from England.
当然了
Well, of course,
论玩具 哪里都比不上摄政街的哈姆利玩具店
there's nowhere to compare with Hamleys on Regent Street.
哈姆利
Hamleys!
五层楼 每层卖♥♥的都是玩具
Five floors of nothing but toys on every floor!
你上次去英国是什么时候 梅拉先生
When were you last in England, Mr Mehra?
亲爱的 你去看看
Darling. Dekho tou.
真是抱歉
I do beg your pardon.
-也许... -对不起
- So maybe...? - Sorry.
你刚在讲最近一次去英国的见闻 请继续吧
You were telling us when you were most recently in England.
那个
Well...
真是巧了
..as it happens...
你听了可能会觉得惊讶
..it might surprise you to learn,
但我其实从来没有机会...去那里
but I have never actually had the opportunity to...go there.
有人想喝点什么吗 给 亲爱的
Drinks, anyone? Oh, my darling.
还有人想再来一杯吗
Anyone for another drink?
阿米特
Amit.
怎么
Yes?
你觉得拉塔怎么样
What do you think of Lata?
我非常喜欢她
I like her very much.
喜欢到愿意娶她吗
Enough to marry her?
也许吧
Perhaps.
跟你说 你有竞争对手的
You know, you have rivals.
我不屑于去竞争
I scorn to compete.
但你必须让她知道你的感受 否则你会失去她的
But you must let her know how you feel, or you will lose her.
别烦我了 卡卡
Leave me alone, Kuku.
*天生甜美的拉塔*
* Luscious Lata, born to be *
*拉塔·查特吉夫人*
* Lady Lata Chatterji *
*卡卡之钟唱出她的名字*
* Kuku-clock chimes out her name... *
你是我认识的最愚蠢的女孩
You are the stupidest girl I know.
团团
Cuddles.
去咬阿米特
Go and bite Amit.
让开 团团
Come on, Cuddles.
《狂热之鸟》 阿米特·查特吉著
赠予拉塔
-抱歉 -没关系
剩下的也够解我的渴了
请你走吧
萨伊达
Saeeda?
你知道今天不能和她说话
You know you can't speak to her today.
光是见到她就够了
Just to see her was enough.
她在分发果子露 这可是有象征意义的
It means something, what she's doing, giving out sherbet.
这是我们什叶派最神圣的时刻
It is the holiest time for our Shia community.
是为了纪念卡尔巴拉的什叶派殉道者
It commemorates the terrible thirst
所遭遇的极度口渴
of the Shia martyrs at Karbala.
你必须要尊重这个仪式
You must respect the gesture.
你觉得她会原谅我吗
Do you think she will forgive me?
穆哈兰月就快结束了
Muharram is almost over.
我想达格先生很快就能回到她身边了
I'm sure Dagh Sahib will find his way back to her soon.
我得去找巴斯卡了 他在拉姆演出的队伍里
I have to go and see Bhaskar now. He's in the Ramlila procession.
要来看看吗
Come and watch?
等我随父亲带领侯赛因陵墓队伍走过后就来
Yes, after I have led the Tazia procession with my father.
到时在这里会合
I'll meet you here.
塔丝妮的来信 给你的
菲罗兹·汗收
别总只想着你那几个朋友
还有别人也很倾慕你的
巴斯卡
Bhaskar, haath upar karo achey se.
-看 巴斯卡在那呢 -巴斯卡 是曼恩舅舅
- Look, there's Bhaskar. - Bhaskar, Maan Mamu.
巴斯卡
Bhaskar!
巴斯卡
Bhaskar!
-我很强大 也很厉害 -嘿 我的好孩子
- I'm mighty and I'm powerful! - Hey, my mighty boy!
罗摩神万岁
我们该走了 来吧 巴斯卡
We should move. Come, Bhaskar.
跟紧了
Stay close to me.
他们是穆♥斯♥林♥
打死他们
我们不是穆♥斯♥林♥
我们很快就能查出来 快唱吠陀之母唱颂
满意了吗
这一个是穆♥斯♥林♥
看他的包皮切了没
你是什么人
我就是我 关你什么事
等会 我认得你
你是南德·凯硕 我外甥巴斯卡的老师
你就是这么教巴斯卡的吗
-他是个穆♥斯♥林♥ -你就教孩子们滥杀无辜吗
让我们走
着什么急啊
你可以走 他要留下
他是我兄弟 明白吗
你敢伤他一根头发
我以罗摩神起誓 我会打断你的骨头
后退
我说了 放他走
追上他们
曼恩还没到家
Maan hasn't reached home yet.
不 拉塔 不要 求你了
No, Lata, don't, please.
湿婆神万岁
曼恩舅舅
Maan mamu.
别担心 这不是我们的血
Don't worry, the blood's not from us.
我必须给我父亲打电♥话♥
I must call my father.
出什么事了
What happened?
-你好 阿姨 -保佑你 卡比尔
妈妈今天过得怎么样
How has Ammi been today?
不太好
Not so good.
真希望她不知道昨晚的暴♥乱♥
I hope she didn't know about the riots last night.
你好吗 妈妈
How are you, Ammi?
关上门 天冷了
Close the door, it's cold.
没事的 我关上了
It's all right, I closed it.
今天是星期几
What day is it?
星期四
It's Thursday.
今晚《第十二夜》开演
Tonight's the opening of Twelfth Night.
记得吗 我扮演马伏里奥
Remember? I am playing Malvolio.
在周四晚上吗
是的 没错
Yeah. That's right.
你父亲怎么样 还在问2+2是否等于4吗
How is your father? Still asking if two and two makes four?
是的
Yes.
我以前跟他结婚的时候...
When I was married to him...
你们还没离婚 妈妈
You still are, Ammi.
你没认真听
You're not listening to me.
我以前...
When I...
你害我忘了
You've made me forget!
你听 你听
Listen. Listen.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
他们想让我嫁给别人
They're trying to get me married to someone else.
他们晚上派守卫守在我门外
They've put guards outside my door at night.
我的医生去卡拉奇还是被杀害了
And my doctor, did he go to Karachi, or did they kill him?
他们点燃了他的胡子 我看着他烧成灰
They lit his beard - I saw him go up in smoke.
你根本不在乎 哈希姆
And you don't care, Hashim!
我是卡比尔 妈妈
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表