剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
永远痛恨
Passionately, forever.
短短几个月前 你还说
Just a couple of months ago you were saying...
你永远都不想结婚
..you didn't want to get married at all.
我知道
I know!
我不知道我这是怎么了
I don't know what's happened to me!
没有一件事顺利
Everything's gone wrong!
你会没事的 来
You'll be fine. Come.
我不到25岁就会变成妈妈那样
I'm going to turn into Ma before I'm 25.
我们迟早都会变成妈妈那样
We will all become Ma one day.
达格先生来了
我按你说的做了 亲爱的萨伊达
I've done as you asked, Saeeda Jaan.
他以后应该不会再打扰你们了
I don't think you'll have any more trouble from him.
抱歉 我必须请你离开
但我才刚来
But I just got here.
怎么了 你为什么不开心
What's the matter? What's upsetting you?
我今晚没空陪你
I don't really have time for you this evening.
我跟别人有约
I'm expecting someone.
你有其他交往的人吗
Is there someone else you're seeing?
是这样吗
Is that it?
-告诉我 -我不能告诉你
- Tell me. - I can't tell you.
你不能告诉我
You can't tell me?!
我全都按你说的做了
I've done everything you asked me!
现在你却这样对我 我该怎么想
And now this! What am I to think?
你对我说过的那些话
And all those things that you tell me,
难道都毫无意义吗
are they to count for nothing?
随便你怎么想 你就当我疯了
Think what you like! Think I've gone mad.
-你倒哭起来了 -不是因为你
我都不敢想之后会怎么样
到底什么事
告诉我 这是你欠我的
Tell me, you owe it to me!
碧波
Bibbo!
送达格先生出去
不用了 我自己走
曼恩先生气冲冲地走了 注意点
请在这里等一下
萨伊达夫人
Saeeda Bai.
你以为来的会是塔丝妮吗
Were you expecting Tasneem?
我是来告诉你 以后你不许再给她写信
I am here to tell you that you are never to write to her again
也不许再和她见面
and you are never to meet her again.
萨伊达夫人 我道歉
Saeeda Bai, I apologise.
是我错了 未经你同意
It was wrong of me to try to see your sister
就约你妹妹见面
without asking your permission,
但我的意图是高尚的
but my intentions are honourable.
怎么可能
How could they be?
她不是我的妹妹
She is not my sister.
她是你的妹妹
She is your sister.
希望上天原谅我 她是我的女儿
God forgive me, she is my daughter.
也希望上天原谅你的父亲
And God forgive your father.
请你离开
我该祈祷了
-行政长官的儿子在吗 -你不能进去 先生
这栋房♥子
是我父亲送给萨伊达夫人的吗
有此可能
-他在哪 -你好大的胆子
- Where is he? - How dare you?
菲罗兹在哪
Where is Firoz?
他没来过
He hasn't been here!
他的手杖怎么在外面
What is his walking stick doing outside?
他走了 他已经走了
He left. He left. He left!
-他是来见你妹妹的吗 -不是
- Was it your sister he came here to see? - No!
他是来见你的 对吗
It was you, wasn't it?
他想要你
He wants you.
-是你吗 -达格
- Was it you? - Dagh sahib!
你竟敢嘲笑我
You dare to laugh at me?!
他是来见你妹妹的吗
Was it your sister he came here to see?
不是 笨蛋 他爱的人不是我的妹妹
No! You fool! It's not my sister he's in love with!
你这个笨蛋
You fool!
他躲在哪里
Where is he hiding?!
曼恩
Maan?!
-达格 -他躲在哪里
- Dagh Saab! - Where is he hiding?!
他到底躲在哪里
Where is he hiding?
曼恩
Maan?
救我
-他躲在哪里 -曼恩
- Where is he hiding?! - Maan...
-别这样 -这算什么
- Come on. - What is this?
-怎么回事 -这算什么
- What's the matter? - What is this?
-把刀放下 -这算什么
- Put the knife down. - What is this?
把刀放下
Put the knife down.
曼恩 你这是干什么
Maan, what are you doing?
-把刀放下 -放开我
- Put the knife down. - Get off me.
-把刀放下 -放开我
- Put the knife down. - Get off me.
把刀放下 把刀放下 快放下
Put it down. Put it down. Put it down. Put it down.
我们需要...需要医生
We need a... We need a doctor.
你得赶紧离开
我们需要医生
We need a doctor.
快出城
你今天根本没来过这里
快走
我对你做了什么
What have I done to you?!
走 走吧
Go. Just go.
快走 曼恩
Go quickly, Maan.
下集预告
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表