剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
他的大拇指不适合做鞋
He doesn't have the thumbs for it.
"亲爱的哈莱什 听说你辞职了我很难过
"Dear Haresh, I'm sorry to hear you had to resign from your job.
他们的失终将成为他人的得
"Their loss will inevitably be someone else's gain.
每次我见到光脚的人
"Every time I see bare feet,
都想到你会替他们每人做鞋
I think of you making a shoe for each one.
别忘了人之恶带来的伤害
"Don't forget that the unkindness of people
只有我们记住才会感到疼痛
"only hurts as long as we remember it.
我很希望能再次与你交谈
"It would be good to talk to you again.
也希望你能微笑依旧"
"And I hope you have not lost your smile."
真是太热了
火车上那热的 我差点直接去世
莎维塔·卡普尔太太在哪个床
Which bed for Mrs Savita Kapoor?
-四号♥床 -好 谢谢
- Bed number four. - OK, thank you.
-卡卡 -来了
- Kuku. - Yes!
*宝贝 宝贝 甜如芒果*
* Baby, baby, sweet as mangoes *
*看你的阿姨们旋转跳探戈*
* See your aunties twirl and tango! *
真意外
What a lovely surprise.
我们不能让你无依无靠地挣扎呀
Oh, we couldn't leave you to struggle on without help.
宝贝
Baby.
这太美了
Oh, this is very pretty.
"一个小姑娘今天诞生了
"A Lady Baby came today,
该说什么庆祝的话呢
what words are quite so nice to say?
她们一颦一簇 她们一祈一祷
"They make one smile, they make one pray
只惦记着小姑娘的幸福
for Lady Baby's happiness.
轻点
"Hush...
小姑娘睡着了
"Lady Baby's fast asleep,
友善的火焰跳跃
the friendly fire-flames dance and leap.
将她化为灰烬
"And burning her to ash,
大家清扫小姑娘的裙子
they sweep across the Lady Baby's dress...
世上又少了一个小姑娘"
"..and that's one Lady Baby less"?
卡考丽 这不好笑
Kakoli, that is not amusing!
米娜什 管好你妹妹
Meenakshi, control your sister.
谁也管不了她 妈 她没救了
No-one can, Ma. She's hopeless.
拉塔 你现在是个演员了
So, Lata, you're an actress now.
绝对不是
She is most certainly not.
只是大学的话剧
It's just a college play.
《第十二夜》
Twelfth Night.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
真不知道嫁给他会是何种感受
Oh, I wonder what it would have been like to be married to him
听他在我耳旁呢喃细语
and have him whisper sweet words in my ear.
我该将你与夏日相比吗
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
阿米特向你问好
Amit sends his love.
他很遗憾你这么快就离开加尔各答了
He was sorry you left Calcutta so quickly.
我也很遗憾这么早离开
I was sorry to leave so soon...
但我们在勒克瑙认识了一位很不错的小伙子
But we were introduced to a very fine young man in Lucknow,
对吧 拉塔
weren't we, Lata?
一个鞋匠
A shoemaker.
-鞋匠 -鞋匠
- A shoemaker? - A shoemaker.
鞋匠
A shoemaker.
做工一流
This is first-class work.
承认吧 诺瓦克 这比我俩做的都好
Admit it, Novak, this is better than you or I could do.
那工作是我的了吗
So I get the job?
是的
You do.
工头 80卢比一周 你接受吗
Foreman, 80 rupees a week. Do you accept?
工资我同意 虽然有点低
I agree the salary, though it's low.
但还有件事
But there's one more thing.
我要住在鞋厂宿舍
I need to live in the Praha accommodation
而且要能使用员工俱乐部
and be able to use the Officers' Club.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
你还不知道我们为你妥协了多少
You don't realise how far we go to accommodate you.
这对我来说很重要
It is important to me.
我希望能很快成立新家庭
I am hoping to marry and start a family very soon
因此我必须要给他们提供良好住所
and I must have a good home to offer them.
如果你们不允许
If it is not granted...
我就走人
..I'm prepared to walk away.
欢迎来到布拉格鞋业 卡纳先生
Welcome to Praha, Mr Khanna.
女士 你错怪我了
Madam, you have done me wrong.
不不不 女士 你错怪我了
No, no, no! Madam, you have done ME wrong.
再来
Try it again.
他就是那个穆♥斯♥林♥帅哥吗
Is that the handsome Muslim?
-女士... -就是他
- Madam... - That's the one.
不错啊
Very nice.
我要疯了
I am mad...
浓密乌黑的头发 诱惑性感的嘴唇
Thick, dark hair and luscious lips...
女士 你错怪我了
Madam, you have done ME wrong.
我们的兄弟要是想有机会
Our brother had better look sharp
-最好把自己收拾得帅气点 -女士 你错怪我了
- if he wants to stand a chance. - Madam, you have done ME wrong.
阿米特喜欢拉塔吗
Is Amit interested in Lata?
反正比其他女孩都喜欢
More than he has been in any other girl.
为你祈祷...
Pray you...
女士们 你们能小声点吗
Would you young ladies please keep quiet?
棒极了 教授
-谢谢 教授 -谢谢
- Thank you, Professor. - Thank you.
我们走
借过
Excuse me...
"亲爱的哈莱什
"Dear Haresh.
布拉格鞋业的事真是个好消息
"Good news about Praha.
一切都会好起来
"Everything happens for the best.
米娜什和她妹妹卡考丽刚去加尔各答
"Meenakshi and her sister Kakoli just left for Calcutta.
我们的家目前很混乱
"Our home is in chaos at the moment,
我的下午都用来排练了"
"and my afternoons are taken up with rehearsals."
让我看看你的脸
Let me see your face.
你看啊 先生
Look you, sir...
我如此地出现
Such a one I was this present.
"我不知道我演的是自己还是莎士比亚笔下的人物
"I don't know if I'm myself or one of Shakespeare's creatures."
请继续告诉我发生的一切
"Please keep me informed about everything that happens.
这里的大家都对你信心满满
"No-one here has lost faith in you.
你的挚友 拉塔"
"Affectionately, Lata."
真舒服
That's nice.
再高一点
A bit higher?
好
Yeah.
回到家真好
It's nice to be back home.
我说了吗 卡卡和我看到了拉塔的新学生相好
Oh, did I tell you? Kuku and I saw Lata's new student flame.
很帅 眼里闪着光
Very handsome, flashing eyes.
那个穆♥斯♥林♥ 算了吧
That Muslim? Forget it.
那另一个给她写信的呢
What about the other one that writes to her?
你母亲似乎偏爱他
Your mother seems to favour him.
她还可以拥有阿米特
And she could have Amit.
我们请他过来吧
Let's invite him to us.
-谁 -那个鞋匠
- Who? - The cobbler.
你可以会会他 如果他不够格
You can sound him out, and if he's not quite the thing,
正如我所猜测 那就让他走
as I suspect, send him packing.
见鬼了
Bloody hell.
就这么一次 我希望我弟弟在这
For once I wish my damned brother was here.
他就能跟鞋匠谈了 而不用我去
He could speak to the cobbler, so I don't have to.
亲爱的
Darling...
天啊 我不知道该怎么系
Gosh, I don't know how to do this.
永远别说"我不知道"
Never say, "I don't know."
一定要说
Always say...
"恐怕我毫无头绪"
.."I'm afraid I have no idea."
恐怕我毫无头绪
I'm afraid I have no idea.
你看起来很精神
You look very presentable.
比你哥帅多了
Much more handsome than your brother.
如果你面试时感到紧张
If you start to feel anxious during the interview...
就想想昨晚
..think of last night.
告诉自己
Tell yourself...
"我是印度的钢铁支架"
.."I am the Iron Frame of India."
我...是印度的钢铁支架
I...am the Iron Frame of India.
"我是印度的钢铁支架"
"I am the Iron Frame of India."
我...是印度的钢铁支架
I...am the Iron Frame of India.
你是德里人 对吧 卡纳先生
So you're originally from Delhi, is that right, Mr Khanna?
没错 我上了圣史蒂芬斯大学
Yes, indeed. I went to St Stephen's College there.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表