剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
米娜什想让我嫁给她弟弟
Meenakshi wants me to marry her brother.
那另外一个呢 那个打板球的
What about the other one? The cricketer?
很英俊的那个 他什么样
The handsome boy. What's he like?
他很专注于自己的梦想
He's very much about his own dreams.
他非常... 有激♥情♥
He's very...passionate.
这也是我落得如此下场的原因
That's what got me where I am now.
激♥情♥
Passion.
我们怎么会知道呢
How do we know?
我一直都不是个好儿子
I haven't been a very good son, you know,
但我父亲
but my father...
他真的很爱我
..he really loves me.
他想把最好的给我
He wants the best for me.
就像我母亲一样
Just like my mother.
他改变了
He's changed.
他现在想试着用另一种方式生活了
He's trying to find a different way to live now.
我觉得我也该这样
And I think I should, too.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不再去想卡比尔
Giving up thinking of Kabir.
你知道那句话吗
Do you know those lines that go -
"爱情有两种"
"There are two kinds I believe, of human attraction."?
"一种只会让人躁动 心神不宁
"One that merely excites, unsettles
坐立不安"
and makes you uneasy."
而另一种 则是多些冷静 少些疯狂的爱
The other - he talks about the calmer, less frantic love.
让你能在现有基础上更加成长
Which helps you to grow where you are already growing.
当我和卡比尔在一起 或甚至不在他身边时
When I am with Kabir or even away from him,
我变得一无是处
I become utterly useless for anything.
我不想做个废物
I don't want to become a wreck.
印度大选
印度迎来了第一次大选
India has been holding her first General Election.
在历史上规模最大
The biggest the world has ever seen.
投票亭
你投票了吗
-你去投票了吗 比利 -我没有
- Have you been to vote, Billy? - I didn't bother.
-有什么意义呢 -我想我该去
- What's the point? - Well, you know, I thought I should.
但看着你不太热情啊 对吧
But without much enthusiasm, eh?
我懂你 老兄
I know how you feel, old boy.
载入史册的一天吗 我不觉得
Historic day, I don't think.
说实话 这话我就跟你说
Frankly, between you and me,
还在英国殖民时期的印度
things were managed much better
比现在发展得更加好呢
when the British were in charge.
但英国人现在不在了 干杯
Well, they are not here any more. Cheers.
这是场历时三个月的活动
It's a three-month affair
而尼赫鲁先生
and Mr Nehru,
在全国上下四处奔波
who's travelled thousands of miles through the country,
为国大党竞选进行宣传
has of course been campaigning for Congress,
与此同时也鼓励人们实行
as well as urging the people to exercise
自己的新民♥主♥投票权
their new democratic right to vote.
马赫什·卡普尔 国大党
Mahesh Kapoor. Congress Party.
15,575 votes.
安静 安静 请安静
Shant, shant! Shant, shant!
瓦里斯·汗 自♥由♥党
Waris Khan, Independent.
16,522 votes.
瓦里斯万岁
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
让我更为丢脸的是
To add to my humiliation,
国大党几乎赢下了所有其它地区
Congress has won everywhere else.
倒不是说我不为此开心
Not that I'm not happy about that.
那你还会继续从政吗
Will you remain in politics?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-我觉得我已经失去信心了 -别担心 父亲
- I think I've lost heart. - Don't worry, Baoji.
-神会给受苦之人带去慰藉 -曼恩
- God brings relief to those who suffer. - Maan,
你也许这辈子都会被关在这里
you may be shut away here for the rest of your life.
至少是我这辈子
Certainly for the rest of mine.
是我活该
I deserve no less.
部长的小男孩
别哭鼻子了
我们会好好照顾你的
闭嘴
Shut up!
法庭现在开庭
The court is in session.
刀伤在这里
The knife wound was here.
刀刺入身体四英寸深
The blade penetrated the body to a depth of four inches,
几乎割断了大肠
almost severing the large intestine.
我传唤拜塔的行政长官之子菲罗兹·阿里·汉
I call Nawabzada Firoz Ali Khan of Baitar.
行政长官之子菲罗兹·阿里·汉
Nawabzada Firoz Ali Khan!
你能否用自己的话说出
Would you tell us in your own words
1月1日当晚发生了什么事情
what happened on the night of the 1st of January?
我去萨伊达夫人的家中给她送请柬
I went to Saeeda Bai's house to deliver an invitation for her
邀请她去拜塔家中唱歌♥
to sing at Baitar house.
女仆正送我出门时 我听见了一阵骚动
The maid was just showing me out, when I heard a commotion
有人♥大♥声呼喊
and raised voices.
女仆和我匆忙来到萨伊达夫人的房♥间
The maid and I hurried in to Saeeda Bai's room
我看见她和我的朋友在一起
and I saw her there with my friend,
就是曼恩·卡普尔
Maan Kapoor.
他拿着一把水果刀
He was holding a fruit knife.
我向他走去 然后绊了一下摔在了刀上
I went towards him but stumbled and fell on the knife.
什么 你说什么
What? What was that?
我绊了一下摔在了刀上
I stumbled and fell on the knife.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
这和你对警♥察♥说的口供不一样
This is not what you said in your statement to the police.
我被警♥察♥问话时身体不适 神志不清
I was ill and confused when I spoke to the police.
现在我有所好转 记忆也更加清楚
Now I am better, I remember things much more clearly.
你知道被告已经对罪行供认不讳了吗
Do you realise that the accused has confessed to the crime?
他当时醉得不轻
He was quite drunk at the time.
我猜他以为是自己做的
I suppose he thought he had done it.
你可以离开证人席了 汗先生
You may leave the witness box, Mr Khan.
请召下一位证人 律师先生
Your next witness, Mr Gupta.
我传唤萨伊达夫人
I call Saeeda Bai Firozabadi.
正如行政长官之子所说
It was, as the Nawabzada said.
这是一起不幸的意外
An unfortunate accident.
没有任何证据表明
In the absence of any evidence that
这是一起案件而非意外
this was anything but an unfortunate accident...
法庭不予立案
there is no case.
因此 我只得宣布 被告两项罪名
I am therefore compelled to find the accused
均不成立
not guilty on both counts.
全体起立
All rise.
这是我父亲的主意
It was my father's idea.
达格先生现在是自♥由♥之身了
他会回来找我们吗
我想不会了
情歌♥已唱到了尽头 碧波
这一切都是命中注定
*盛筵乐景将阑珊*
*飞蛾烛火话惜别*
母亲 你又能唱歌♥了
*隐隐青山沉三足*
*点点星光镀九州*
*客里送君留不住*
*乡关日暮任行处*
*颠沛离散可奈何*
*我辈浑然*
*怅忘归 梦里空望回乡路*
是谁来了
Kon aaya?
是谁来了呀
..kon aaya!
哈莱什 真是没想到
Haresh, what a surprise!
拉塔 拉塔
Lata! Lata!
抱歉我突然登门拜访 梅拉太太
It was all a bit last-minute, Mrs Mehra.
进来 哈莱什
Come in, Haresh.
你要喝什么 茶吗 拉塔
What will you have? Tea? Lata!
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
那我们就先回房♥间了 哈莱什
Will you excuse us, Haresh?
我跟莎维塔还有事要做
Savita and I have some things to do in the other room?
好的 你请吧
Yes, of course.
-我... -我想为我们上次见面时
- I... - I wanted to apologise for my rudeness
我无礼的举动道歉
when we last saw each other.
我不该这么快就对你的话生气
I shouldn't have been so quick to take offence.
我很抱歉惹你不快了
I felt bad about upsetting you.
-我真的不是有意说你... -我知道 我知道
- I really didn't mean anything... - I know. I know.
你最近怎么样 工作怎么样 请坐
How have you been? How is work? And, please...
都很好
Very good.
固特异饰边工艺生产线不断壮大
The Goodyear Welted line is going from strength to strength
我也即将升职
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表