剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
Agarwal? You understand the situation he is in.
在肮脏的牢房♥里直不起腰
Bent in a filthy cell.
你也为人父亲
You are a father too.
他们甚至不允许他
He wasn't even allowed to
为母亲的葬礼剃光头
shave his head for his mother's cremation.
抱歉 是为了指认
Sorry. Purposes of identification.
我不应该干涉
It wasn't appropriate on my part to intervene.
很遗憾
"亲爱的拉塔
"My Dearest Lata,
对不起 我因为你的一个词而沮丧
I am sorry for being upset about a word you used,
我后来发现是我误会了你的意思"
"which I realise in retrospect you did not intend as I took it."
算了
Oh, forget it!
"亲爱的拉塔
"My Dearest Lata.
随着时间推移 我发现我错了
"With the passing of time, I realise I was in the wrong.
原谅我新年那天如此无礼地离开"
"Forgive me for ending New year's Day in such an unpleasing manner."
该死
Oh, bloody hell.
"亲爱的拉塔
"My Dearest Lata.
"我对你的感情与日俱增
"The feelings I have for you increase every day,
跟鞋业不一样 周末也不休息
"and unlike my shoes, do not take Saturday and Sunday off.
请给我回信 你的哈莱什"
"Please write to me. Your very own, Haresh."
你好 拉塔
Hello, Lata.
你好
Oh. Hello.
我们今天的演讲者
Our speaker today is not the least of those
不仅将西式的热情
who merged the vigour of the West
与印度独有的敏感相结合
with a sensibility distinctly Indian,
既感性
a sensibility both sensuous
又理性 明智和敏感
and sensual, sensible and sensitive.
有请查特吉先生
Mr Chatterji.
《狂热之鸟》
The Fever Bird.
狂热之鸟昨夜啼叫
The fever bird sang out last night.
我辗转反侧不能寐
I could not sleep, try as I might.
我头疼欲裂 恍恍惚惚
My brain was split, my spirit raw.
望向花♥园♥
I looked into the garden,
看到那棵金雨树的影子
saw the shadow of the amaltas
在月光照耀的草地上轻颤
shake slightly on the moonlit grass.
谢谢
Thank you.
真美
Beautiful...
你好
Hello...
你好 拉塔
Hello, Lata.
你怎么认识的阿米特·查特吉
How do you know Amit Chatterji?
-他做的一切都是冲着你 -胡说
- Everything he does is directed at you. - That's rubbish.
看看他现在
Look at him now.
这里他除了普兰就只认识我
I'm the only person he knows here, apart from Pran.
阿米特是我的小舅子
Amit's my brother-in-law.
他是我哥哥阿伦的小舅子
He's my brother Arun's brother-in-law.
难怪我在你加尔各答的房♥子外面见过他
That's why I saw him outside your house in Calcutta.
-你什么时候去的加尔各答 -我去了又走了
- When did you come to Calcutta? - I came and I went.
我丧失了见你的勇气
I ran out of courage to see you.
我想在那你有很多机会和他会面
I imagine you had plenty of opportunity to meet him there.
你和他在加尔各答有漫步街头吗
Did you go for long walks with him in Calcutta?
-有时候 -他给你读过他的诗吗
- Sometimes. - Did he read you his poems?
有 有时候
Yes, sometimes.
我想你也和他在黎明时去划过船吧
I suppose you went boating at dawn with him, too!
卡比尔 这算什么 审讯吗
Kabir, what is this, an interrogation?
他也给你写信吗
Does he write you letters as well?
他写过又怎样 他仍然写又怎样
What if he did? What if he does?
你在做什么 你是想让我吃醋吗
What are you doing? Are you trying to make me jealous?
请放开我 卡比尔
Please let me go, Kabir.
选举的问题在于
The trouble with an election is
我们会选一些
that we elect the ones
看上去与上一拨截然相反的人
who seem the least like the last lot,
可到头来发现他们都是一丘之貉
and then they turn out to be exactly the same.
显然你的父亲不是
Well, not YOUR father, of course.
有时候我真希望自己是只蟑螂
You know, sometimes I wish I were a cockroach.
蟑螂 为什么
A cockroach? Why?
我就不会想着自己会不会得到升职
I wouldn't be wondering whether I'd get a promotion.
或者担心我的父亲能否被选上
Or worrying about my father getting elected.
或者担心我可怜的弟弟是否会被定罪
Or my poor brother getting convicted.
或者担心我是否能活着看到女儿长大成人
Or whether I'll live to see my daughter grow up.
蟑螂没有这些烦恼
Cockroaches don't have these concerns.
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
完全不像你 而且...
It's not like you at all and...
这话让人很不舒服
it's upsetting.
好吧 我以后讲话会小心的
All right. I'll try to be careful about what I say
虽然我是在我自己家里 和家人一起
in my own house and with my own family.
-我需要喝点酒 -我帮你
- I think I need a drink. - I'll help you.
别再喝了
Don't drink any more.
我只是有些焦虑
I'm just on edge.
没事的
It's all right.
-我还挺同情你的 -为什么
- You know, I quite pity you. - Why?
因为你永远不会知道和你在一起
Because you'll never know what a pleasure it is
是多么愉快
to be in your company.
别说这种话了 他们都在外面等着我们呢
Do stop talking like this - they are all waiting for us outside.
既然这样 你愿意嫁给我吗
In that case, will you marry me?
快 在他们过来之前 说你愿意
Quick! Before they come. Say yes.
这是传家宝吗
Was it a family heirloom?
我只能再等等了
I suppose I'll have to wait.
我本以为问得你措手不及你就会答应
I thought I could surprise you into agreeing.
我的确喜欢你
I do like you.
问题是 你说的话我都没法当真
The trouble is, I can't take anything you say seriously.
我觉得你自己也没法当真
And I don't think you can either.
我们为什么要跪在这里
Now, why are we kneeling here facing
四目相对 像日本玩偶似的
each other like Japanese dolls?
妈妈随时会进来的
Ma will come in any minute.
我们行政长官的儿子被卡普尔杀了
行政长官的儿子死了
凶手逍遥法外
-我们要投票给凶手的父亲吗 -不
-打倒马赫什·卡普尔 -投给瓦里斯
我们行政长官的儿子被卡普尔杀了
这种卑鄙的勾当
This ignoble business,
不是我们家族所倡导的
this is not what our family stands for.
我们对我朋友一家做了什么
What have we done to my friend's family?
把简易床搬到外面来
情况变了
如果行政长官大人支持你的话
瓦里斯是不敢和你争的
整个村子现在都站在他那一边了
那你呢
你的土地改革法案毁了我 卡普尔先生
而你的儿子...
刺伤了菲罗兹 把事情弄得更糟
你同意吗
你相信
一个父亲
应该为他儿子所犯的罪行而受到惩罚吗
我相信孩子的错误
会反映出他父亲的本质
我只是在尽我做父亲的责任
我自己的儿子也不中用
让我颜面尽失
亲爱的塔丝妮
我知道你希望我们能在一起
很遗憾 世道不允许
我的朋友 家人 所有我认识的人...
都欺骗了我
只有你没有
我的塔丝妮
我现在得走了
不要为我的死悲伤
如果上天有知 我们还会见面
在天堂里
永别了
拉塔
Lata.
普兰说你可能愿意见我
Pran said he thought you would like to see me.
-没问题吧 -嗯
- Is it all right? - Yes.
我还以为大家都放弃我了
I thought everybody would have given up on me.
当然没有
Of course we haven't.
你头上的栀子花真漂亮
What a beautiful Gardenia.
是从我母亲的花♥园♥里采的吗
Is that from my mother's garden?
我可以摸摸吗
May I?
这里条件很差吗
Is it very terrible here?
不 还行
No, it's fine.
挺好的
It's fine.
这里很平静
It's quite peaceful here.
警卫怎么说你怎么做就是了
And the guards tell you what to do and you do it.
什么都不用考虑
You don't have to think about anything.
你呢 最近怎么样了
But what about you? What's going on?
妈妈想让我嫁给一个鞋匠
Ma wants me to marry a shoemaker.
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表