剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表
You give men time off for sick children,
那接下来呢
then what happens?
就跟本没人给你干活了
You have no workforce at all.
我说我要他立即复工
I said, I want him reinstated instantly!
从什么时候变成你说了算的
Since when have you started giving orders?
这里都听我的
I say what happens round here,
不是听你的
not you.
木已成舟
What is done is done.
你听这个不停看表盼下班的庸人的
Am I to be overruled in favour of this...
也不听我的
..clock-watching mediocrity?
卡纳先生
Mr Khanna,
怎么能这么说同事呢
that is no way to speak about a colleague.
我不允许
I will not have it.
其实我觉得
In fact, I think it will would best
应该让森古塔先生接管HSH的合同
if Mr Sengupta took over the HSH contract from now on.
什么
What?
我为那订单呕心沥血
I slogged my guts for that order.
它改变了这家工厂的命运
This has changed the fortunes of this factory.
要是你把它交给森古塔 他会搞砸的
If you give it to Sengupta, he will butcher the job.
再说吧 但现在
We'll find out, but as of now,
我意已决
my decision is final.
那样的话
In that case...
我在这里继续待下去也没有意义了
..I can see no point in my carrying on here.
所以
So...
我辞职
..I'm tendering my resignation.
你不能走
You cannot leave.
你的合约还没结束
You are under contract.
我拒绝在这个愚昧的地方工作
I refuse to work at this benighted place,
不管有什么后果
whatever the consequences.
先生...
Mr...
他疯了
他走了吗
就那样
Just like that.
你喜欢口红吗 拉塔
Are you a lipstick girl, Lata?
怎么了 拉塔 你不太对劲
What's wrong, Lata? You're not yourself.
你需要的是
You know, what you need is something different
换一换心情
to occupy your thoughts.
漂泊止于爱人相遇
Journeys end in lovers meeting.
拉塔
Lata...
我有个主意
..I have an idea.
过来看
Come here, Look.
《第十二夜》
Twelfth Night.
试镜
你正需要
Just what you need.
为什么不试试看呢
Why not try out for it?
你试我就试
I will if you will.
拜托 拉塔
Come on, Lata.
你正适合演戏
A play is just the thing for you.
来吧
Come.
第一天
First day, first day!
我好紧张
I'm nervous.
请进 快进来
Come in, come in, come in.
相互熟悉一下吧
Introduce yourselves to each other.
今天第一次读剧本就是过一遍文本而已
This first reading will just be a run-through of the text.
是你一手安排的
You set this up.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
跟你一样
The same as you, I suppose.
你没告诉过我 你对业余戏剧感兴趣
You never told me you were interested in amateur dramatics.
你也没有
Nor did you tell me.
我本来不感兴趣 不过玛拉媞硬拉着我来试镜
Well, I wasn't, till Malati dragged me to the auditions.
我听说你演得很好
And I hear you did very well.
所以你才来试镜吗
Is that why you auditioned?
可能吧
Possibly.
再见到你真好 拉塔
It's good to see you again, Lata.
你要演哪个角色
So, who are you playing?
马伏里奥
Malvolio.
我试镜的是公爵 但是...
I auditioned for the Duke, but...
马伏里奥更好
Malvolio's the better part.
没人能记得公爵
No-one remembers the Duke.
公爵在哪
Where is the Duke?
能让我们走得更近 什么都行
Anything that brings us closer together.
-你疯了 -我们开始吧
- You're mad. - Shall we begin?
假如音乐是爱情的食粮
If music be the food of love...
奏下去吧
Play on!
命令一定要服从
And commands shall be executed.
我想那一手簪花妙楷我们都认得出来
I think we do know the sweet Roman hand.
奥莉薇亚
Olivia?
你还是睡觉去吧 马伏里奥
Wilt thou go to bed, Malvolio?
睡觉去
To bed?
好人儿 我一定奉陪
Aye, sweetheart, and I'll come to thee.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
注意礼节
A little decorum, please.
安静
Quiet!
拉塔
Lata?
怎么了
Yes?
你能不能把这个交给巴斯卡
I was wondering, could you give this to Bhaskar?
我父亲听说他有数学天赋
My father heard he has a gift for mathematics
他可能对这个感兴趣
and thought it might interest him.
希望你不会觉得太麻烦
I hope it's not too much trouble.
不 没有
No, not at all.
我们欠你个大人情
We owe you so much for what you did.
幸好那天我碰巧在场
It was lucky I was there.
抱歉排练的时候让你尴尬了
I'm sorry I embarrassed you in the rehearsal.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
莎士比亚给我们设了个陷阱
Shakespeare laid a trap for us.
对
Yes.
我得走了 再见
I must go now. Goodbye.
送巴斯卡的风筝 是不是很漂亮
A kite for Bhaskar. Isn't it a beautiful kite?
所以我不知道该给拉塔写点什么
So, you see, I don't know what to write to Lata.
她会怎么想
What will she think?
她妈妈会怎么想
What will her mother think...
要是我告诉她我现在没工作了
..If I have to tell her that now I am a workless man?
不是没工作
Not workless,
是正在换工作
but between jobs.
用不了多久你就会找到好工作的
You know you will soon find a good post.
我要试试布拉格鞋店
I'm going to try with Praha.
捷克那家
The Czech firm?
他们是一流的厂子
They're first class,
但只有一个印度人曾在那里当过主管
but they've only ever had one Indian in a position of authority.
那你就是第二个
Then you can be the second.
我说不好
I don't know.
也许他们压根就不会见我
Perhaps they won't see me at all.
他们当然会了
Of course they will.
但首先你得写信给拉塔 实话实说
But first, you must write to Lata, and tell her the truth.
然后给我写信 告诉我怎么样了
Then write to me and tell me how it goes.
我会住在德里的家
I'm going to stay at my place in Delhi.
我帮拉塔牵红线后
After my success with Lata,
大娘把她幺子瓦伦送来跟我一起住
Ma is sending her youngest son Varun
他要参加公务员面试
to stay with me while he interviews for the IAS.
我上一次见他时 他还是个小孩
I haven't seen him since he was a little boy.
不知道他长成什么样了
I wonder how he's turned out.
你也看到了
As you can see,
我正要出门
I am on my way somewhere.
大壶节暴♥动♥的原因
The cause of the Pul Mela disaster.
你得出什么结论了
What conclusions have you reached?
现在
Ah, now.
已经提出了许多可能的解释
Many possible explanations have been put forward.
但我们也可能永远都不知道真♥相♥
It is possible that we may never know.
阿加瓦尔
Agarwal,
作为内政部长 你一定在跟进
as Home Minister, surely you must be exploring
所有可能线索吧
all urgent enquiries.
我提醒你 卡普尔先生
And may I remind you, Mr Kapoor,
剧集 | 如意郎君(2020) | 导航列表